It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats' Selective Amnesia on Assassination: Clinton Did It and Obama Does It Too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The Democrats' Selective Amnesia on Assassination: Clinton Did It and Obama Does It Too

rebelreports.com

While the focus is on Dick Cheney’s role, the U.S. has long had a bi-partisan assassination program.

It makes for good speechifying to act as though all criminality began with Bush and—particularly these days—Cheney, but that is extreme intellectual dishonesty. The fact is that many of Bush’s worst policies (now being highlighted by leading Democrats) were based in some form or another in a Clinton-initiated policy or were supported by the Democrats in Congress with their votes. To name a few
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Excellent article by Jeremy!

Regarding the Bush-era assassination program, there is great reason to be skeptical that the program CIA Director Leon Panetta alleges was concealed from Congress is actually the program the public is currently being led to believe it is. Why would the CIA need to conceal a program that never was implemented and, if it never was implemented, why did Panetta need to shut it down?

So very true!

I just keep wondering what this news that I see popping up everywhere is all about.

Why speak of it?

Article is Excellent, haven't finished reading the entire article yet but I will as soon as I get home.

Thought i'd share it with you before leaving.

Thanks

rebelreports.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
yeah,, i wish they would just come out and tell us...

i'm sick of guessing

and remember the "floating jails" and torture boats

that story disturbed me and it seemingly went away without a peep

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

u and ur lasers have presented a massive pile of biased garbage, kudos on what you deem a success.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Just goes to show once again that there is no real difference between Republicans and Democrats.

The only difference is that they act like they have different agendas, while one party implements 50% of our awful legislation and the other party implements the other 50% of the awful legislation. Enough to keep people who identify with either side angry at the other side indefinitely. And all of the GOOD things either party stands for never see the light of day.

The whole system is broke folks. It's a scam and they do it because it is so easy to manipulate you with it.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully it puts to rest the ridiculous wailings by Panetta. Obama is following in Bush's footsteps regarding this, wiretaps, and a host of other things. It's astounding to hear Panetta cry holier-than-thou at this point.

new topics

top topics

join