It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Threatens Afghans Over Kidnapped GI

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
nevermind actually I'm gonna the bigger man here and not even respond to yall.

Screw these threads I can't have a opinion without being bombarded with negative comments and rude u2u's.

I have no sympathy for my enemies.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'll repond because thats the idea of the site.

I totaly respect the fact that you're a marine and have gone through what you have, but please don't think that you're the only one on this site, or thread, that has done what you have.

You'd be sorely dissapointed.

There are many here that are just as qualified to answer this thread as you are, and thier experiences won't have just come from the comfort of a cosy armchair.

That out of the way.....i wouldn't get too wound up over this thread, a subject like this is always going to cause passion and frustration in the posts.

It's only my opinion and i can't speak for others, but i think a lot of people are fed up with all of the people of Afghanistan being tarred with the same brush.

Not all of them hated you when our troops when we went over there, in which case we have to ask ourselves, "Why do they now?".

Plenty of reasons to choose from.

Anyway, you are one marine posting in a thread that is about a war most people do not agree with. Don't be suprised that most will not agree with your words, but i'd say don't take it personally either.

Look after yourself anyway.

CX.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I'll repond because thats the idea of the site.

I totaly respect the fact that you're a marine and have gone through what you have, but please don't think that you're the only one on this site, or thread, that has done what you have.

You'd be sorely dissapointed.

There are many here that are just as qualified to answer this thread as you are, and thier experiences won't have just come from the comfort of a cosy armchair.

That out of the way.....i wouldn't get too wound up over this thread, a subject like this is always going to cause passion and frustration in the posts.

It's only my opinion and i can't speak for others, but i think a lot of people are fed up with all of the people of Afghanistan being tarred with the same brush.

Not all of them hated you when our troops when we went over there, in which case we have to ask ourselves, "Why do they now?".

Plenty of reasons to choose from.

Anyway, you are one marine posting in a thread that is about a war most people do not agree with. Don't be suprised that most will not agree with your words, but i'd say don't take it personally either.

Look after yourself anyway.

CX.

I dont agree with war either... NEVER said I did.. read my signature "stop the killing of young americans and ALL OTHERS involved in this war"

Some of these people justify killing marines just because "we do it to them". HOW is that right? Explain that to me.

Now I see why other marines on here ignore these threads... there is NO TALKING SENSE to some of yall...

I've gotten COUNTLESS u2us from other marines on here saying to just ignore these threads...I'm gonna follow that advice.

I love my brothers and sisters in the military and will ALWAYS defend them...I dont love yall though.

But whatever, I truly hope one day yall see how WRONG yall are about all this one day..

There are literally people on here who have u2ued me and said "I wish you diedin iraq".. someone in this thread just sent me one sayng that... How is that right?

BTW I reported you for sending that u2u to me. That is so inapropriate on SO MANY levels.

bye.

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
I dont agree with war either... NEVER said I did.. read my signature "stop the killing of young americans and ALL OTHERS involved in this war"

Some of these people justify killing marines just because "we do it to them". HOW is that right? Explain that to me.

If you don't agree with war, and you want to stop the killing of young americans and all others in this war...i suggest you are seriously in need of a career change.

I'm going out on a limb here, and i apologise if i am wrong, but you seem to be like a young marine?

Anyone who joins up these days, especialy a unit like the marines, can hardly moan about the war, as it's a pretty good chance you'll be sent there. No-one can say they didn't know that when they joined.

As for your last words, we also justify killing them because they do it to us. Makes no difference which way you turn it round does it? How is that right?

By the way, i meant what i said about not letting this post get to you to much. I appreciate how some resposes can be frustrating as hell to read, but if you are a marine in Afghanistan at the moment, the last thing you need to be doing is going to work after a stressfull thread on ATS lol.

Keep smiling....

CX.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

If you don't agree with war, and you want to stop the killing of young americans and all others in this war...i suggest you are seriously in need of a career change.

I'm going out on a limb here, and i apologise if i am wrong, but you seem to be like a young marine?

Anyone who joins up these days, especialy a unit like the marines, can hardly moan about the war, as it's a pretty good chance you'll be sent there. No-one can say they didn't know that when they joined.

As for your last words, we also justify killing them because they do it to us. Makes no difference which way you turn it round does it? How is that right?

By the way, i meant what i said about not letting this post get to you to much. I appreciate how some resposes can be frustrating as hell to read, but if you are a marine in Afghanistan at the moment, the last thing you need to be doing is going to work after a stressfull thread on ATS lol.

Keep smiling....

CX.

I'm 26 years old I joined 8 years ago. I'm not some kid. I have a wife and daughter and I left home at 15 after being abused my whole life and supported my wife since then. We had a daughter when we were 19.

Thats why I get so mad, some of these KIDS on here wish death on me and I have a family who RELIES on me. If I was dead LORD KNOWS how horrible their lives would be.

I'm not a marine anymore. I was shot n the head and honorably discharged 3 years ago almost. ALSO being a marine I COULD NOT refuse orders or I'll be jailed... I have a wife and daughter and if I was jailed they go would homeless because I support them and sent them money when I was in iraq.. Everyone in this world isnt privleged like some of yall... we are poor people from the slums.

I was also shot in the head and I have permenant brain damage which effects my life greatly.

BTW I am NOT looking for ANY sympathy from anyone about my life.. I just wanted to explain my situation better, maybe the civil people can attempt to understand where I'm coming from.

Please dont ASSUME stuff about me... you dont know me.

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

There are literally people on here who have u2ued me and said "I wish you diedin iraq".. someone in this thread just sent me one sayng that... How is that right?

BTW I reported you for sending that u2u to me. That is so inapropriate on SO MANY levels.

If this is the case, then that is truely sad, as are the people that sent you them.

As is pretty obvious, i do not agree with all that is going on in the war, bit i would lay money on those that sent you those U2U's having never served.

They would not have said that otherwise.

Now those people are worthy of the ignore button.

CX.

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I'm not a marine anymore. I was shot n the head and honorably discharged 3 years ago almost. ALSO being a marine I COULD NOT refuse orders or I'll be jailed... I have a wife and daughter and if I was jailed they go would homeless because I support them and sent them money when I was in iraq.. Everyone in this world isnt privleged like some of yall... we are poor people from the slums.

Thanks for clearing a few things up. People tend to assume when you don't know a person.

It works both ways, don't assume that everyone else is privileged. In fact i rarely heard about the rich joining up when i was serving.

I think this is going round in circles now, and i'm partly to blame for taking it off topic somewhat, so i'll make my apologies and depart from this thread.

Take care jeasahtheseer, i respect what you have had to do for your family.

CX.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Thanks for clearing a few things up. People tend to assume when you don't know a person.

It works both ways, don't assume that everyone else is privileged. In fact i rarely heard about the rich joining up when i was serving.

I think this is going round in circles now, and i'm partly to blame for taking it off topic somewhat, so i'll make my apologies and depart from this thread.

Take care jeasahtheseer, i respect what you have had to do for your family.

CX.

See i wish EVERYONE on here would be civil like you. I admit I'm not civil but mostly because people are COMPLETELY rude to me and it pisses me off. And NONE OF these people know me.

If I'm shown respect I give it back..

I AM A VERY understanding and open minded person actually...

I'm seriously just gonna ignore these threads like the other soldiers n ATS... there are FAR TO MANY people on here who are against us that tis impossible to say anything or speak your mind without being attacked by 500 people.

Also these threads suck anyways, its just a bunch of people agreeing with eachother and america bashing. Yall run off all people with diff opinions.

Anyways back on topic.

peace

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

No probs.

I'm no expert in Psyop, but heres a few details for those who are not familiar with them.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure that others hre will have more reliable sources for info on this subject.

This one will always be a touchy subject i think, some agree with it, some do not.

CX.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

It is cold and heartless but I would make an example out of these terrorists to the effect that nobody would ever want to be apart of them out of fear.

Is there a terrorist out there who is afraid to die?
I think not.
Because he/she then becomes a martyr.

By the by - I still think the US Soldier *captured* is a planned *false flag* (whatever you call it) and a bunch of bs.

I feel for the guy - I do - if he's really where they say he is, and really a captive and really...etc..

It's all just warmongering however you slice the rotten cake...

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I really hope that man return to his family alive and in good health.

BUT, the US govt. is the worst scum on earth.

You dont have anything to do on their country.
Get the hell out of there.
Why did you invade them ?
WHY ???

You (the population/soldiers) are dying over there to sustain the greed of some bastards.
Cant you see this ?
Are you that dumb ?

In the other hand.
You have shameless been killing and bombarding civilians there and during all the wars.
Look at the previous war over there and Vietnam, Japan, so on...

YOU CANNOT CALL ANYONE SAUVAGES.

For you is: "Do what i say but not what i do"
Isnt ?

I was a fan of the USA when i was younger, today its image doesnt worth a dime for me.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Do you guys seriously really believe the us is the only evil in the world and everyone else is innocent? Really? Well your wrong.

And if you are english (or from ANY european country) your gov has blood on its hands too. Yall are just as guilty. Your government is CORRUPT as hell, just like the us. Take a look in the mirror please.

All these people in middle east arent innocent. The people who murdered my sister and shot me while yelling "Death to infidels" are not innocent, idiots. Face it if you aren't islamic they HATE YOU. They even HATE you guys who defend them, cause I'm sure most of yall arent muslims (maybe you are though, it would explain you guys' anti american views)

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And can you a holes stop sending me u2us sayng my family deserves to die and stuff... YALL ARE EVIL.

I may be wrong but i'm sure sending messages like that are against the T & C's here.

Maybe mention it to a mod if it doesn't stop, because as you say, it's disgusting.

CX.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
NEVERMIND... I gotta force myself to take a break from this site... I am obsessive compulsive and since I found the site I been on here CONSTANTLY... I can hardly control myself.

I am spending less and less time with my wife and daughter and its sad.

its 5 in the morn and I'm on here instead of in bed with my wife... its sad.

And with that...

I'm outta here!

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

NEVERMIND... I gotta force myself to take a break from this site... I am obsessive compulsive and since I found the site I been on here CONSTANTLY... I can hardly control myself.

Lol i promise you you won't be alone on that one, i bet many members will admit to having done that.

I am spending less and less time with my wife and daughter and its sad.

its 5 in the morn and I'm on here instead of in bed with my wife... its sad.

Nah, i wouldn't be too hard on yourself there. This place IS addictive, even to those without obsessiveness.

The fact that you've actualy recognized that your spending less time with your daughter, or that you're on here at 5am instead of with your wife, shows that it's not all that sad. At least you'll do something about that now.

There are plenty here that probably don't recognize it. Now thats sad.

Take care anyway, as they say, a break is as good as a rest.

CX.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join