It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran will "bring down" Western foes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Iran will "bring down" Western foes

TEHRAN (Reuters) – Newly re-elected President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday his next government "would bring down the global arrogance," signaling a tougher approach by Tehran toward the West after last month's disputed election.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
sry if already posted...kindly ignired

"But I have told the enemies ... that this nation ... will strike you in the face so hard you will lose your way home," he said in comments translated by English-language Press TV.

i was awaiting a response to Israel naval movements and I think here we got it, OMG is the awaited confront between Israel and Iran taking shape?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Bullies. All of them.

I believe any person, organization, or country that blatantly calls for your destruction, should be immediately engaged!

If a person said, "I am going to get you!" I would eagerly initiate the contact and make sure it ended right there. None of this back and forth threats, and I think countries should do the same.

This guy, Kim, all the Jihadists, are blatantly calling out their foes. Let's give them what they want in a decisive and all-out battle. No Vietnam / Iraq style blow-up, rebuild, apologize strategy. Just all-out, you want a fight you got one, let's get it over with and move on, type war! See how that does for his re-election, if he survives. If you want to spare the civilians, have him tailed, when he says something stupid, take him out! See how many more leaders ramp up their rhetoric under that type of environment!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a few weeks ago i found a website from the apparent exiled emperor of Persia ( Iran) calling for a Gathering of the Monarchs.

I was directed there from a television commercial shown here in Australia, with him inviting all monarchs, most specifically the emperor of Japan to a meeting in queens land.

He blames himself for all the major Wars since his family were in exile ( since the 20's) and wants peace and freedom. It was a bit weird to see that on tv.

anyway you can see the thread and all the links here-

Tha gathering of World Monarchs- an invitation from the emperor of Persia?!?

It got a bit lost in the threads, but i think it provides an interesting slant on this whole situation.

It makes it seem all like a game that is getting out of control.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by 2theC]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Just what we need - more trigger happy western powers. These guys have had such massive meddling in their internal affairs by western intelligence agencies - I can well understand the anger.

How about tell your own western govt - whether US or UK or otherwise - to stop sending its agents and military forces into other countries and messing with them?

What is needed is for people to wake up and realize that the western govts are the scum of the earth and are to be resisted and discredited for their warmongering fascism.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

You miss the point. Not trigger happy at all. I would like to see an end to all of it. You don't see Western powers stating that the only recourse is total annihilation of their enemies!

Sure, there is probably a lot of meddling, but that can never be proven. If those countries weren't so unstable, the meddling wouldn't matter.

I am not calling for any invasions. I would be happy to bring everyone home and focus on domestic issues.

BUT:
When someone calls for my destruction, I would like to see an ICBM inserted down their throat before they finish the sentence! In this way, all the war-mongering could stop, all the fanatics could either die or fall from power, and the people could live in peace!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

absolutely..

If we only had captain Spaulding as Prez..

top topics

join