It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Email to my Member of Parliament RE: Swine Flu - Now, what are you going to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Reading the BBC today I was astounded to see the following:

Twenty-nine people have now died in the UK after contracting swine flu, up from 17 on Monday, the government has said.

It comes as the number of new cases hit 55,000 last week and the NHS has seen a surge in calls and consultations.

UK swine flu deaths jump to 29 .

29 out of 55,000, that's better odds than from seasonal flu! All but TWO of these deaths were in individuals with serious underlying health issues. In fact several of these victims died of natural causes, but when tested had swine flu. Not surprising seeing as some were admited to hospital, then tested.

This has angered me to the point I had to try and do something.

I found a website called Write to Them that allows you to write to your politicians, I wrote the following:

Dear Jim Knight,

I am deeply concerned as one of your constituents regarding the current Swine Flu Pandemic. This matter needs to brought to the attention of the House of Commons as a matter of urgency.

My issues are as follows:

-The constant and concerted effort by this government, public health officials and the media in 'hyping' up this issue and over exaggerating the severity of this flu pandemic.

-The intentional effort by the government, health officials and media to attribute deaths to the swine flu that are unrelated. When someone dies 'WITH' swine flu, your government and the media report 'OF' swine flu. All but two of the 'victims of swine flu in the media have had serious underlying medical issues, and died of causes unrelated to the flu.

-The ease at which NHS doctors are prescribing Tamiflu and other antiviral drugs that, if not used correctly will result in the virus becoming 'immune' to its effects, and result in a population more at risk from this flu. Doctors are prescribing Tamiflu after phone diagnoses which is utterly ridiculous.

-The obvious rushed nature of efforts to create a vaccine that cannot, due to the time frame involved be clinically tested sufficiently, in order to determine side affects of said vaccine.

-The plans by government and health officials to make the vaccine compulsory, even though a large proportion of the population has not been convinced of the severity of the flu nor the safety of any vaccine.

There are two scenarios here, either the flu is a graver danger to mankind(hence all the fuss) but you haven't been truthful about it. OR the swine flu is not serious and there is a deliberate attempt to unsettle and panic the public into taking an unsafe vaccine that will do immeasurable damage to our children and the public in general.

If you care in any way about your constituents and your own family, you should demonstrate this by asking some serious questions of our PM.

Yours sincerely,

$%£&% @*&%$£

I will keep you all informed of any responses from this MP. I have used this service before and he did reply.

I am seriously getting sick of this swine flu crap. Either it's gonna hit us bad, or it's a plot to push a dodgy vaccine, it cannot be both. Hang on a minute, maybe it could!

Either way, we all need to get in touch with Councillors, MPs. Senators and Govenors and ask some serious questions. Maybe try emailing news papers and media outlets too.

If enough of us make some noise, we may get some answers.

All the best my fellow ATSers.

For those of you who want to deny ignorance:

Contact Your Government (Canada)

Senators of the 111th Congress

Contact Your State Governor

Contact your Councillors, MP, MEPs, MSPs (UK)

[edit on 16-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Very well done!
all of us should put pressure on our pesky politicians to give us the correct information!

I also agree with your two scenarios!

Something is very wrong and many people knows this, even a police and a doctor friend I talked with yesterday!

To tell you the truth! even if I was a little worried before - I am now not surprised if they are planning to give us some poison with these newly rushed vaccines this fall - either to make us deadly sick, needing their (big pharma) expensive life-supporting drugs for the rest of our lives - or to kill us right off.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I just figured that at the very least, it may get this guy questioning what is going on, maybe he shares this with his MP pals. You never know.

Something is amiss. I will follow this up too.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I would argue its at the the other end of the scale - our government (UK) is playing it down a lot. I would bet money there have been many more deaths from it than reported.

Mind that i commend you for contacting our useless government, its people like you who make a difference even if our government will probably just ignore us.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
I would argue its at the the other end of the scale - our government (UK) is playing it down a lot. I would bet money there have been many more deaths from it than reported.

Mind that i commend you for contacting our useless government, its people like you who make a difference even if our government will probably just ignore us.

yeah, it's a long shot, however even if it gets this one MP thinking about it then it may lead to bigger things.

I'm not entirely what is going on with swine flu, except I know we are being lied to.

Just hope this huy isn't in on the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

So I've had a reply from the office of the MP:

CC:
Subject: RE: Letter from your constituent Simon Ponman
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:41:54 +0100

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]

Thank you for your email to the Rt. Hon. Jim Knight MP, which will be
brought to his attention.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16 July 2009 21:22
To: Jim Knight MP
Subject: Letter from your constituent **********

Phone: ***********

Email: ******************

Thursday 16 July 2009

Dear Jim Knight,

I am deeply concerned as one of your constituents regarding the current
Swine Flu Pandemic. This matter needs to brought to the attention of
the House of Commons as a matter of urgency.

My issues are as follows:

-The constant and concerted effort by this government, public health
officials and the media in 'hyping' up this issue and over exaggerating
the severity of this flu pandemic.

-The intentional effort by the government, health officials and media
to attribute deaths to the swine flu that are unrelated. When someone
dies 'WITH' swine flu, your government and the media report 'OF' swine
flu. All but two of the 'victims of swine flu in the media have had
serious underlying medical issues, and died of causes unrelated to the
flu.

-The ease at which NHS doctors are prescribing Tamiflu and other
antiviral drugs that, if not used correctly will result in the virus
becoming 'immune' to its effects, and result in a population more at
risk from this flu. Doctors are prescribing Tamiflu after phone
diagnoses which is utterly ridiculous.

-The obvious rushed nature of efforts to create a vaccine that cannot,
due to the time frame involved be clinically tested sufficiently, in
order to determine side affects of said vaccine.

-The plans by government and health officials to make the vaccine
compulsory, even though a large proportion of the population has not
been convinced of the severity of the flu nor the safety of any
vaccine.

There are two scenarios here, either the flu is a graver danger to
mankind(hence all the fuss) but you haven't been truthful about it. OR
the swine flu is not serious and there is a deliberate attempt to
unsettle and panic the public into taking an unsafe vaccine that will
do immeasurable damage to our children and the public in general.

If you care in any way about your constituents and your own family, you
should demonstrate this by asking some serious questions of our PM.

Yours sincerely,

I will keep you updated on other developments.

new topics

top topics

join