It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TinWiki: Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I don't think the United Nations would adopt a Resolution forbidding the use of weather warfare if it was not already possible.
Why not? Better to cover your bases before the batter is at the plate, right?

BTW, you know the UN has declared that no geoengineering should be done, right? Not until international agreements are in place and adequate testing (in labs and with computer models) has been done.

edit on 10/8/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Tucket

So, your car is producing "chemtrails"!

Out of context?

They are releasing chemicals in the air, but its nothing like the chemicals that the larger aircraft are supposedly releasing into the atmosphere. I suppose it doesn't matter what you call what they re doing in the video. As the farmer pointed out, doesn't seem to help.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

How about we look at the original video with a descriptiom from the person who took the video...

This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!

Sorry you have been had by misinformation...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So are you saying that whatever the United Nations is up to makes no difference to what is actually going on? I definitely am not a fan of the U.N. The United States signed that resolution, but it's O.K. for nations to use weather modification against their own populations. The resolution only forbids nations using it against other nations as a method of warfare. That's where the loophole lies. The atmosphere doesn't know where national boundaries are. And the United States is not the only nation that's modifying the weather.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

They are releasing chemicals in the air, but its nothing like the chemicals that the larger aircraft are supposedly releasing into the atmosphere.

Do you see the key word in your statement?

Supposedly

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The United States signed that resolution, but it's O.K. for nations to use weather modification against their own populations.

Sure cloudseeding has been going on for 60 yrs or more.

What's wrong with helping it rain?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I do. I didn't insert it by accident.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well tsurfer you have proved your point there with that particular youtube video, but how do you explain the U.S. patent that Evergreen International Aviation holds for "aerial delivery system" which mentions "weather modification compounds" or the United Nations resolution forbidding weather warfare which was ratified in 1975?

I can tell you that when I was a kid the sky was a clear blue, not grey or silver, and contrails were not persistent. They evaporated within seconds. Check out this photo.
oi40.tinypic.com...

I this the new normal? It doesn't look normal to me. Also the youtube video that you pointed out could be a deliberate effort to discredit the chemtrail believers, by the very people doing the spraying!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oh I don't know, maybe the people in northern Colorado could answer that in a way that would show it to be negative. Or the people in the Mid-west that were flooded out years ago might think too much rain is a bad thing too. During the Vietnam War we helped out Mother Nature during the monsoon season trying to shut down the trail.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You think everything passed by the UN is actually happening? Or by a government is actually happening? Look how many governments have passed bans on human cloning. The UN has a non binding ban on all human cloning, and several countries have bans on it, does that mean it's happening now?

As for Evergreen cloud seeding falls under weather modification.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Do you really think they're using the same technology on planes that they did when you were a kid?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Zaphod58

You think everything passed by the UN is actually happening? Or by a government is actually happening? Look how many governments have passed bans on human cloning. The UN has a non binding ban on all human cloning, and several countries have bans on it, does that mean it's happening now?

As for Evergreen cloud seeding falls under weather modification.

No, my point was that the U.N. passed a resolution forbidding the use of weather modification warfare. To me, that implies that weather modification capability exists.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well tsurfer you have proved your point there with that particular youtube video, but how do you explain the U.S. patent that Evergreen International Aviation holds for "aerial delivery system" which mentions "weather modification compounds" or the United Nations resolution forbidding weather warfare which was ratified in 1975?

You mean this type of aerial delivery system....

This is the only delivery system they have.

And you can read more about weather modification here...

www.weathermodification.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Do you really think they're using the same technology on planes that they did when you were a kid?
Kind of the same. I remember real noisy 727's - Dc9's - Dc10's - L1011's and 747's.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Oh I don't know, maybe the people in northern Colorado could answer that in a way that would show it to be negative. Or the people in the Mid-west that were flooded out years ago might think too much rain is a bad thing too. During the Vietnam War we helped out Mother Nature during the monsoon season trying to shut down the trail.

The problem with that is it was done by nature not by any planes spraying anything. Viet Nam was done during a time of war against an enemy and not their own citizens.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Maybe your recollections aren't the same as everyone. Maybe air traffic has changed in your area.
From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

edit on 10/8/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Pretty sure the monsoon would have done just fine without help. It can't be reliably determined if cloud seeding has a significant effect in Texas. Not sure how anyone could tell if it did in southeast Asia.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for that link tsurfer. Look what I found when I went there. The answer to where all the funding is coming from for the chem-trailing campaign. www.us-sabc.org... who are affiliated with the link you sent me to Weather Modification Inc. www.weathermodification.com...
oi42.tinypic.com...
edit on 8-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

But there are bans on human cloning, and we're at last ten years or more from being able to do that.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Thanks for that link tsurfer. Look what I found when I went there. The answer to where all the funding is coming from for the chemtrailing campaign. www.us-sabc.org... who are affiated with the link you sent me to Weather Modification Inc. www.weathermodification.com...

Stretching a little bit are we?

You do understand cloudseeding isn't only done in the USA, it is done worldwide and one of the biggest companies doing it is Weather modification inc.

There also associated with...

Canada
Mali
Australia
Mexico
Argentina
Morocco
Spain
Mali
Turkey
India
Thailand