It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA ADMITS: Moon Landing Tapes Got Erased

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now how do you erase and re use the originals but then get newly restored copies that look better than the original?

Who cares when you are a member of the Military Industrial Complex.

The same people who "sent" us to the moon are the same people that profited more money then God during the Vietnam war.

Here is just one piece of equipment sold by the likes of those who brought you such hits as: "The moon landing" and "Mars: It's not just a candy bar"

Multiply the number made times the amount of purchase, subtract the cost, and add the appreciation.

From wikipedia:

Role Strategic bomber
Manufacturer Boeing
First flight 15 April 1952
Introduction February 1955
Status Active: 76[1]
Reserve: 20[1]
Primary users United States Air Force
NASA
Produced 1952-1962
Number built 744[2]
Unit cost B-52B: US$14.43 million[3]
B-52H: $9.28 million (1962)
B-52H: $53.4 million (1998)[4]

Remember, that is just one piece of equipment used out of over 600 pieces....Johnson made his in Bell Helicopter....so you know Kennedy had to die. He really wanted us to focus on something besides war, a new concentrated effort of mankind to work together, instead we got a a sham. We paid for a fake and paid for another war, just like today.

I'll show you anything you want for that kind of money. But what about the 400,000 Nasa Employees that worked on the missions. I say, what about them? Where are they...they sure are quiet folks and forgetful.

I agree Zorgon. How do you loose the tapes? Laughable...

Update:

Future of the B-52

Even while the Air Force works on new bombers scheduled for 2018 and 2037 it intends to keep the B-52H in service until at least 2040, nearly 80 years after production ended. This is an unprecedented length of service for a military aircraft.[4][70] B-52s are periodically refurbished at the USAF maintenance depots such as Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma.

Some other stats:
From wikipedia:
United States aircraft

[edit] United States Air Force

All told, the U.S. Air Force flew 5.25 million sorties over South Vietnam, North Vietnam, northern and southern Laos, and Cambodia, losing 2,251 aircraft, 1,737 because of hostile action and 514 for operational reasons. 110 of the losses were helicopters and the rest fixed-wing. A ratio of roughly 0.4 losses per 1,000 sorties compared favorably with a 2.0 rate in Korea and the 9.7 figure during World War II.[1]

5 point 25 MILLION SORTIES dropping bombs that cost

Maintainence, upkeep, replacements....

NASA IS A SHOW TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION

The list of Aircraft deployed in Vietnam each costing MILLIONS a piece, not to mention maintenance, ammo, bomb load....TRILLIONS UPON TRILLIONS OF WAR PROFITEERING

To give you space was a couple million...a drop in the bucket.
A

* A-1 Skyraider
* A-26 Invader
* A-26 Invader survivors
* A-3 Skywarrior
* A-37 Dragonfly
* A-4 Skyhawk
* A-5 Vigilante
* A-6 Intruder
* A-7 Corsair II
* AC-47 Spooky
* AH-1 Cobra
* Aircraft losses of the Vietnam War
* Antonov An-2

B

* B-50 Superfortress
* B-52 Stratofortress
* B-52 Stratofortress survivors
* B-57 Canberra
* B-66 Destroyer
* Bell Huey family

C

* C-123 Provider
* C-124 Globemaster II
* C-130 Hercules
* Lockheed AC-130
* C-141 Starlifter
* CH-37 Mojave

C cont.

* CH-46 Sea Knight
* CH-53 Sea Stallion
* CH-54 Tarhe
* CH-47 Chinook

D

* De Havilland Canada DHC-4 Caribou
* Douglas DC-3

E

* EC-121 Warning Star
* English Electric Canberra

F

* F-100 Super Sabre
* F-101 Voodoo
* F-101 Voodoo on display
* F-102 Delta Dagger
* F-104 Starfighter
* F-105 Survivors
* F-105 Thunderchief
* F-4 Phantom II
* F-4 Phantom II survivors
* F-4 Phantom II variants
* F-8 Crusader
* Fairchild AC-119

G

* General Dynamics F-111

H

* SH-3 Sea King
* H-13 Sioux
* HH-43 Huskie
* Hanoi Taxi

K

* KC-135 Stratotanker

L

* Lockheed DC-130
* Lockheed EC-130
* Lockheed HC-130
* Lockheed MC-130

M

* MH-53 Pave Low
* Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17
* Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19
* Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21

O

* O-1 Bird Dog
* O-2 Skymaster
* OH-58 Kiowa
* OH-6 Cayuse
* OV-1 Mohawk
* OV-10 Bronco

P

* P-2 Neptune
* P5M Marlin
* Piasecki H-21

S

* SH-2 Seasprite
* SH-2G Super Seasprite
* Sikorsky H-34
* Sikorsky S-61R

T

* T-28 Trojan

U

* UH-1 Iroquois

Y

* Lockheed YO-3

WAR IS BUSINESS...don't be fooled.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Accidenty erased?And with those missing tapes magically turning up at that abandoned Aussie McDonalds?It does strike me that NASA is having problems keeping track of their video library.Come on guys its not like...rocket science!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was hoping that when these tapes were going to be released it would confirm that the Hoax idea was nonsense.Now I am 100% sure NASA are indeed hiding something...what they are hiding I don't know
Did they fake the Moon Landing? .....Did they go to the moon,land and encounter something?There is plenty of footage of the 2nd world war and even 16mm cine footage of the 1st world war...yet NASA manage to lose the footage of Mankinds biggest achievement.Now they give us this rubbish 40 years later,why?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I haven't bothered to read most of the replies to this thread, because I am so dissapointed that NASA and it's lacky's expect us to believe the tripe that they have put out about this issue.

I'm still sitting here in disbelief that they would expect anyone with an ounce of common sense to believe the idea that crap broadcast copies would be "better" than originals... especially when the originals no longer exist to compare them to.

I wonder how much Dreamworks (or Pixar) got paid to re-produce these videos... Any ideas ladies and gents?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

....missing tapes magically turning up at that abandoned Aussie McDonalds?

Nice way to start another incorrect rumour!!!

NO....the "McMoon's" is NOT in Australia!!!

AND, those tapes in storage at the former McDonald's are, according to zorgon (he's the expert) not video tapes, but data tapes --- telemetry.

EDIT before the master slaps me...

McMoon's tapes are the data from Lunar Orbiter camera pictures....I get so sonfused, some times...I suppose they include telemetry, as well as encoded info to extract photographs....as far as I know they are STILL photos, not moving pictures!!!

[edit on 16 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Accidenty erased?And with those missing tapes magically turning up at that abandoned Aussie McDonalds?It does strike me that NASA is having problems keeping track of their video library.Come on guys its not like...rocket science!

Ummm slight error the tapes at the McDonald's are the Lunar Orbiter tapes 1966-1967 NOT the Apollo missing tapes

And the McDonalds is on NASA Ames research center property not in Australia

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If NASA was stupid enough to erase and re-record over the orginal tapes...

...then there is no way they had the brains to get a man on the moon.

I bet the aliens are praying we don't infect the Universe with our stoopidtatee...

Edit:

Here is a quote from one of the really clever guys:

"I don't think anyone in the Nasa organisation did anything wrong. It slipped through the cracks and nobody's happy about it,"

And another:

"We all wish that somebody had said 'those tapes are special, let's pull them aside."

No one done anything wrong?!!

Someone should have said those tapes were special?!

These guys can't be trusted to wake up in the morning let alone take an active part in a space program.

[edit on 16/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I like this quote better..

They found good copies in the archives of CBS news and some recordings called kinescopes found in film vaults at Johnson Space Center.

Lowry, best known for restoring old Hollywood films, has been digitizing these along with some other bits and pieces to make a new rendering of the original landing.

Nafzger does not worry that using a Hollywood-based company might fuel the fire of conspiracy theorists who believe the entire lunar program that landed people on the moon six times between 1969 and 1972 was staged on a movie set or secret military base.

Just exactly what does THIS actually mean?

"along with some other bits and pieces to make a new rendering of the original landing."

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've been trying to find, been difficult, but I know I saw a video taken by the camera inside the LM, pointed out the window showing the Armstrong and Aldrin on the surface.

It was taking a frame every few seconds, so was it a 16mm film camera set to a slow release to conserve film?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So.... where are all the usual swarm of Apollo Hoax denouncers? Seems quiet in here

16 mm film from inside? not sure I have ever seen that before.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Ummm slight error the tapes at the McDonald's are the Lunar Orbiter tapes 1966-1967 NOT the Apollo missing tapes

And the McDonalds is on NASA Ames research center property not in Australia

GIMME!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
[mor

And what did they use as a comparative to the 800 lbs of rock?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

16 mm film from inside? not sure I have ever seen that before.

Not sure of the camera...darn, wish you knew of it!!

It might not have been 11...but it sure looked like a camera was mounted to look out one of the forward windows...

edit:

Found this on the trusty ole' YT:
(sequence I remember starts at 3:20)

What say everybody?????

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

...especially the behaviors of the astronauts themselves since they've been back.

Ah hah!! So you admit they went!!

Oh, no, you got me. Some psychologist you are.

I was being hypothetical.

Btw I was talking about how touchy they are about the whole thing. I have seen Buzz Aldrin presented with footage where they LOOK like they are in space but then you see a microphone in front of a light and they stop for a minute so someone could move it. And instead of explaining what the footage really shows them doing, Mr. Aldrin simply got hostile, eventually punched the man who presented him with the footage in the face. I honestly expected more maturity from such a legendary figure. I was just led to believe he has some serious emotional issues surrounding his experiences for *some reason*.

Neil Armstrong goes into a TV interview, is asked what it was like to be the first man to walk on the Moon, and leaves crying.

You can't make this stuff up.

Again, still nothing to prove that footage you've seen is actually people walking around on the Moon.

Also, look up the interview where Buzz is asked why they didn't experience ill-feelings while traveling through the Van Allen belt. It was only in more recent years discovered that traveling through this belt made astronauts see closed-eye visuals because of the radiation impacting the back of their retinas, among other phenomena. Buzz simply said, nope, nothing like that happened to them. Huh. I guess they just don't make retinas or space radiation like they used to.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Not
Another
Stupid
Announcement..

sums up nasa quite well...
we never went to the moon it was all a face saving policy to beat the russians..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
we never went to the moon it was all a face saving policy to beat the russians..

In a nutshell; here, here

Now can we have some tax payers $$ for our black projects please.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Mr. Aldrin simply got hostile, eventually punched the man who presented him with the footage in the face.

Footage? Else it's pure bollocks. Aldrin slugged that annoying pest Bart Sibrel, but that was outside, while standing, after Mr. Sibrel had been asked to step aside, and to leave him (Aldrin) alone. When Sibrel called Aldrin a "liar", then Aldrin did what you'd expect....

I honestly expected more maturity from such a legendary figure.

It had been building up....Sibrel is a needler, a pest, and a despicable human being who is making money off of the ignorance of others.

Neil Armstrong goes into a TV interview, is asked what it was like to be the first man to walk on the Moon, and leaves crying.

Again, source and footage??

You can't make this stuff up.

Lots of people have....

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Originally posted by arbiture

Most important with 1/6 of the Earths land mass, the USSR had a vast number of stations tracking everything we, and I mean everything we did. Not just that but had a large number (12-to-16 fully ocean going "spy") ships to fill any gapps. The technology of the day needed overlapping coverage. No problem.

The point of all this? ANYONE in the USSR who found the evidence we were being fast and lose would have been an instant hero of the Soviet Union.

His full post is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

STOP the madness!!! You're being infected by the Moon "hoax" bunk! Please tell us you didn't buy any of their snake oil???

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Footage? Else it's pure bollocks.

Yeah, ok, just because you haven't seen it, means it's bullocks. Some fine specimen of a thinker you are. I guess I was obviously just hallucinating when I watched it.

It's on YouTube somewhere. At the moment I am not at my home computer, and this computer crashes every time it tries to load a YouTube video. So I guess that just proves I am wrong.

I don't really care what you believe anyway, my friend. You are very naive imo.

Actually, I was looking for the footage elsewhere around the web and I found the website I was originally looking through: www.moonmovie.com...

Sadly, our YouTube account was finally removed after a second wave of attacks by 'NASA worshippers'. After having had over 60 of our videos removed, we transferred them to a Justin.TV account and MySpace.com. Both crimes against our free speech were the result of our enemies' handiwork. We learned that the Apollo-Believer propagandists had flagged our videos for 'inappropriate content'.

Feel free to save your biased opinion of why these videos would be removed or if they ever existed in the first place. I did search on YouTube (even though I can't watch the videos, like I just explained), and couldn't seem to find anything even remotely related, and I suppose this would explain why.

Like I said, I watched it with my very own eyes. At this point it doesn't make a turd's worth of difference to me what you think, people like you are a dime a dozen anyway and there's not much I care to do about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Ahhh....you made me go and find it!!

Here:

NOW...find the one where he's sitting down, and punches the would-be interviewr!

Ahhhh....again....just to lighten up, and show 'Buzz' does have a sense of humor. AND he has good reason to punch Ali G!!! (not really)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join