It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock is full of horse poo.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
David Wilcock claims he is a reincarnation of the late Edgar Cayce, correct? WRONG. The man is a scam artist.

Edgar Cayce on his next incarnation:

“I had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where I lived was on the coast. The family name was a strange one. At an early age as a child I declared myself to be Edgar Cayce who had lived 200 years before. Scientists, men with long beads, little hair, and thick glasses, were called in to observe me. They decided to visit the places where I said I had been born, lived, and worked in Kentucky, Alabama, New York, Michigan, and Virginia.

"Taking me with them the group of scientists visited these places in a long, cigar-shaped metal flying ship which moved at a high speed.

"Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an immense earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside. Most of the houses were built of glass. Many records of my work as Edgar Cayce were discovered and collected.

"The group returned to Nebraska, taking the records with them to study... These changes in the Earth will come to pass, for the time and times and half times are at an end, and there begins those periods for the readjustments...”

So there you have it.... David Wilcock is a fraud.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
indeed, and a terrible....Oh Gawd, a terrible singer to boot. I was subjected to one of the videos from his "landmark" album recently. The Horror! The Horror!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

Please provide proof of this. Having an opinion is one thing but calling someone a fraud without evidence is slander.

You do know that the Edgar Cayce Well Center do not have any problems with David Wilcox. In fact, he used to be a member.

I'm not saying that he is the reincarnate, but DW has given some very good presentations concerning Black Op projects, remote viewing, Space/Time Time/Space, the pineal gland and great insight to ancient civilizations.

He is actually very respected by quite a few.

If you don't like him--guess what don't listen to him.

This thread is meaningless

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I think he believes what he spews out. I don't consider him a psycho, just a schizo who needs help, and shouldn't be making any claims. Many people freak when they hear these kinds of bizarre claims. It's not cool at all to be flipping people out. Especially when times are already tough.

The guy needs professional therapy. Preferably, an orthomolecular therapist who can provide the necessary nutrients his individual biochemical makeup requires for healthy functionality.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
reply to post by ogund.3

Please provide proof of this. Having an opinion is one thing but calling someone a fraud without evidence is slander.

You do know that the Edgar Cayce Well Center do not have any problems with David Wilcox. In fact, he used to be a member.

I'm not saying that he is the reincarnate, but DW has given some very good presentations concerning Black Op projects, remote viewing, Space/Time Time/Space, the pineal gland and great insight to ancient civilizations.

He is actually very respected by quite a few.

If you don't like him--guess what don't listen to him.

This thread is meaningless

The proof is right in front of your face. That is a direct quote from Edgar Cayce himself. Look, the fact is ...people need money. David Wilcock was smart enough to take advantage and claim to be Edgar Cayce's reincarnate... he based his physical similarities as proof of this (which IMO was ridiculous).

And insight into what? Anyone can do a little reading on the net, and regurgitate the same information back out with a twist.

You're only fooling yourself buddy.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
could you please direct me to a page where these excerpts came from? I would love to read them.

ty

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
could you please direct me to a page where these excerpts came from? I would love to read them.

ty

www.scribd.com...

www.near-death.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow... really?

Did you know that it was the followers of Edgar Cayce that put that label on Wilcock?

Have you read Wilcock's books?

Have you investigated at ALL more than seeing he 'claims he is a reincarnation'?

What is this new fad of creating ill-informed and hateful threads towards semi-public figures that the OP's have a minor understanding of...

David Icke is full of horse poo

Not sure about ATS sometimes... makes me wanna believe this thread:
The CIA is on ATS

This is my first thumbs down on any post/thread I have visited so far.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wilcock has more intellect in his right pinky nail than you do.

Are his reincarnation claims a bit off the wall? Yes, but his work and research are unmatched by many.

Sorry his words and ideas went over your head.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'll admit that I like a lot of what David Wilcock is saying, but I always cringed at the Edgar Cayce part. (And his singing
)

He is one of the few people out there who actually has a positive message and who isn't regurgitating the same NWO/FEMA Camps/WWIII/RFID Chip fearmongering crap ad nauseum.

But as with everyone else in the "fringe" area he is only human & some of his ideas are better & more plausible than others.

I think it's important not to disregard the entire work of a given researcher on the basis of one or two questionable ideas.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I like how the OP claims that little quote by Cayce is proof that David is a fraud. How ignorant. First you're assuming that Cayce himself wasn't a fraud and that the future he speaks of is set in stone. I think we can all agree that the future is always subject to change. As far as Cayce being a fraud or not, I'm somewhat on the fence about it. Sure he made some remarkable predictions that in my opinion do prove he had some ability that most people do not. However, there are also many other predictions that were false. What about those? Why can't this one be one of them? Before you label me as an advocate for either side let me say that I'm not saying David is or isn't Mr. Cayce reincarnated. All I'm saying is, your so called proof is not proof of anything in regards to your debate. You stated nothing but an opinion, which you are entitled to

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

Threads like this one and the other about Icke are disgusting.

I don't follow any of that men.

But starting a thread bashing them!? is as lame as the outstanding alien theories you want to debunk.

Stop projecting and look inward.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well your evidence is a bit off....but david wilcock is just an out and out scam artist,trying to rake in some bucks before 2012 and he is shown to be nothing but a circus act for gullible viewers.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Well your evidence is a bit off....but david wilcock is just an out and out scam artist,trying to rake in some bucks before 2012 and he is shown to be nothing but a circus act for gullible viewers.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nassim Haramein

Wilcock has more intellect in his right pinky nail than you do.

Are his reincarnation claims a bit off the wall? Yes, but his work and research are unmatched by many.

Sorry his words and ideas went over your head.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

His ideas aren't even his ideas, he's basically ripped off of cayce's ideas, and put his own twists in them (that probably have come from message boards such as this one). Sorry you're gullible.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How is it off? If one were to believe that Cayce was accurate in most of his predictions/ future insight. And if that same man were to say his next incarnation was to be in 2100 A.D. Then I'd have no reason not to believe him.

Cayce or Wilcock? I think I'll go with Cayce.

Wilcock is nothing but a convincing scam artist.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
reply to post by ogund.3

Threads like this one and the other about Icke are disgusting.

I don't follow any of that men.

But starting a thread bashing them!? is as lame as the outstanding alien theories you want to debunk.

Stop projecting and look inward.

Good to hear you don't follow scam artists. I'm just simply exposing Wilcock for the fraud he is...nothing more.

If you don't like it, look inward, and don't reply.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

Agreed, he's a total fraud. Someone sent me a link to one of his videos a while back, aside from attempting to convince everyone the movie Contact was based on real events (struggling not to laugh as I type that) he also came off as very arrogant the moment he brought Cayce into the discussion. Anyone who boosts their on popularity by claiming they are the reincarnation of someone (and bases said reincarnation mainly upon basic appearance), particularly Cayce who is the most popular psychic the Western world has ever had, is obviously a charlatan. And so after convincing his herd of sheep he is Cayce he can say "Now you'll believe my theories regardless of how far-fetched and insulting to your intelligence they are."

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Before bashing a guy, do some reading, like
The Divine Cosmos by David Wilcock.
and down in the book:
3.2 SACRED GEOMETRY AND THE PLATONIC SOLIDS
www.thesonsofthelawofone.com...

This "hidden geometry" is even visible on the North pole of Saturn ! !
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh you mean the countless free stuff (DVDs, books, etc...) he gives away on his site.

Dick Cheney is a scam artist........perhaps you should rechoose your words more wisely.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join