It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TinWiki: Building 8

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Building 8 is believed to be a handling station for spacecraft and the place where the bulk of NASA's airbrushing happens. Although some ex-NASA employees have come out and said they did airbrushign there, none have been found too reliable, even by conspiracy theorist standards.

Gary McKinnon

Between 2001 and 2002 an internet hacker named Gary McKinnon gained illegal access to a building within NASA. This building was building 8. Gary McKinnon was caught in the end by American police, but he has told us what he saw in there.

McKinnon says that he saw UFO's and much, much more. Building 8 is linked to the disclosure project. While this hacker was inside Building 8's files, he saw a file named 'Non-Terresstrial Officers'. He is quoted as saying, "it had names, ranks... it wasn't a long list; it didn't fill the whole screen, I don't think" in an interview with Project Camelot. Another document he found contained information about ship-to-ship and fleet-to-fleet transfers. He is quoted as saying, "And these ships weren't, you know, US Navy ships. Again, I don't remember any of the names, but I remember at the time looking and trying to match up the names, and there wasn't anything that matched" in an interview with Project Camelot.

new topics

join