It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Children Traumatised After Seeing School Teacher Dragged Away By Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Having Police cars with sirens would of been very confusing for the children.
If they would of told the children and parents before hand then it would of been fine i guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
Aliens landed near a school in South Africa in 1994, but FOR REAL!

video.google.com...

Wow that is a very convincing video which i had not seen before!

Great job, thank you for showing us that. Does it have it's own thread? if not, it should, I would like to discuss it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The staff at that school must be out of there mined. Doing to to small kids is way out of line. If its my child there would be a lawsuit. Thants for the post.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
suprised this hasnt come up. but what if the teacher really was taken by an alien. And the documentery was cover, for a real life filming of an alien abduction

..and.. x files music.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Great job, thank you for showing us that. Does it have it's own thread? if not, it should, I would like to discuss it.

It had a thread in 2006 just made it to one page... very curious. Maybe because the skeptics couldn't debunk it

Its worth another look
UFO and ETs encounter with 62 children in South Africa, 1994
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
sounds like a blatant case of conditioning. could this possibly mean that disclosure is right around the corner?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This sounds like some kind of psch.experiment on the kids.Writing exercise indeed.And the school is government funded to boot.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That is so awesome. I wish I could've been there to see it for myself xD All those traumatized kids..lol..

I don't want to admit to this but I think it does sound kind of bizarre. Never would I have thought of that being a way to fire up imaginations. Perhaps if it were an actual assignment to make up a radio broadcasting, sure...But to expose kids to something of that sort...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
.... I would of thought this was so cool when I was in school. Then again I prolly would have attacked one of the aliens with a ruler.

... its better than what my high school did, ..... they staged a horrific car accident in front of our school, ..... making it as gory as possible, ... with one guy through a windshield ... and the other guy on the street with guts hanging out of him ..... ... why you ask ?? .... to teach us a lesson about drunk driving.

.... Those Bastards.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Pre disclosure conditioning

What do the Brits know that we don't?

Or a cover up hehe.

Just kidding.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just some other examples of trauma in American schools:

It has happened in the US:

California: DWI shock tactics
origin.foxnews.com...

Chicago:
www.foxnews.com...

Michigan
www.cnn.com...

Florida
crushliberalism.com...

blogs.tampabay.com...

*other misc.

britain:
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.northamptonchron.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

other:
www.engadget.com...

I see a trend and it has nothing to do with aliens as a whole. I see a group paid for by taxpayer money doing social science experiments on unwilling participants (unthethical) as well as minors.

All school boards dare now to claim they have great anti-trauma counselling teams (for whatever situation arising). This is an oxymoron. Schools should be a place of safety.

What next? re-enactments of Columbine just to show the evils of guns?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok i am not agreeing with this school but rather the parents. I would lay my next paycheck on the fact that ALL of those parents who complained about how traumatized their little babies were at this event, let little johnny or suzie play violent video games, surf the internet without supervision, have no clue what their kids do period when they arent around and watch movies horror movies etc etc. th elist goes on.
This was not funny and lacked any real thought behind it, but i see where the school was going with it. Its too bad that they didnt tell the kids this is not real and instead chose to make it as realistic as possible. What gets me is that in this day and age with all that hollywood pumps out and video games etc etc, this must have been one damn good show to convince these kids it was real. Makes me wish i was there! lol

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Time to go to school Johnny,
I'm not going to school Mum noway!.......Johnny hurry up you'll miss your bus,Noway I'm not going to school noway the Aliens took our teacher anyway.Johnny your going to have to stop telling these crazy story's now get to school!!

Exposing 7year old's to something as frightening as this would be the same as giving them '___'.

• leaving some furious that they had to comfort their terrified children.
  • - but some children were left traumatised by the show.
  • parents complained after their children returned home in a "state of shock".
  • Youngsters had to be reassured that the abducted member of staff was safe and well after he was carted off by the aliens.
  • Police contributed to the invasion
  • headteacher, informed pupils that an alien craft had crashed near the school and pupils were encouraged to "follow a trail of debris"
  • said he daughter had come home in tears. She said: "God only knows what the school was playing at.
  • "My daughter was deeply upset by it all and came home looking shell shocked. "She wasn't sure what had happened and really wanted to know that everything was going to be alright."

Terrified,traumatised by,state of shock,Police,looking shell shocked sounds the same as a '___' bummer.

Zelong.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I agree, it is sad and the entire scenerio was unnecessary and sick.

They already know the effects of shocking children that witness war-torn countries, I guess it has been a while since the 'average/undamaged' child had to used (since the holocaust) so they can get their sick kicks of watching children freak out.

grrr makes me sooo very angry. The establishment has no right doing such things on unwilling victims.

In my opinion it is yet another way of TPTB showing parents that since they give up their children to a system all day that during that time their rights as parents are nil and void. A reminder of who is boss., and who has the least power and influence over children.

btw, there is something creepy about the "follow a trail of debris" nonsense and the pretense that it was a game initially to fool the children into going.

just as in the re-enactment of real events in the docudrama AMBULANCE:

A trigger film which conveys the harsh realities of a world turned upside down. Nazis herd a group of children into an ambulance in which the gas exhaust pipe has been inverted to force the exhaust into the vehicle. The ambulance becomes the symbol of the gas chamber, and the children become the millions of innocents who were sent to their death.

The children were calmed by teachers and told to 'play' games while others were being loaded onto the vans.

So, in doing this 'fake' alien invasion for 7 year olds, what real purpose do you think they had in mind? what were they testing psychologically?

www.childtrauma.org...

I mean seriously, do they expect us to believe the better writing story? This wasn't done on a gym stage (at least then, children will have some form of reasoning skills to know it is possibly an act). The knew what they were doing, which makes it even sicker. REACTIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR CHILDREN FOLLOWING TRAUMA/DISASTER www.apa.org...

the basic premise of any guidelines are to remove the child from re-exposure to the event or surroundings/people. How do they expect these students to do so? change schools? change teachers? change neighborhoods? The teacher and surroundings they have will not be changing at in any instant after this he/she can cause a psychological reaction in any form just from the pain of her stubbing her toe.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think this is freakin mint! I could of only wished something like this woulda happened while I was in middle school. Solid chance I wouldaa shoulder tackled the alien that was tryin to take the teach too.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I bet ya the Sussex Police feel like a bunch of pompous ass's right about now
not to mention the school board, what were they thinking

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
heh, when I was in school if that would have happened I would have been cheering and offering to help the aliens in their abductions. I hated pretty much every adult there.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I bet the kids were laughing.
It probably looked stupid and fake.
Can you imagine the idiotic alien costumes and the amateur police acting?

It probably looked like an episode of Benny Hill with dorks running around slapping each other's bums.

And the kid that wrote the best essay was immediately inducted into the secret society of pedophile teachers.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
You guys! come on don't believe everything you read in the papers, it was a small amount parents that protested that their little johnny had nightmares. The rest of the parents said it was a good idea not only from a creative point of view but also something to improve their childs awareness of their own surroundings.

I would like to add aswell, that this isn't the first time this has happened in a british school it appears that this is coming a regular occurence in schools this year, yet for some reason this made it to the UK press

UFO at cleethorpes school

Trinity Primary School ufo encounter (not real)

Lanchester Endowed Parochial Primary ufo encounter

Its interesting that they are doing this specifically for a certain age group don't you think.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Pre disclosure conditioning :wow

That thought crossed my mind too as I was reading the article.

A little extreme to develop writing skills in 7 year olds I think. Poor kids!

[edit on 17-7-2009 by sugarmonkey]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join