It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Children Traumatised After Seeing School Teacher Dragged Away By Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I can not believe a school in UK did this to those kids!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think there has been a few cases of schools doing this in the uk but none quite as dramatic as a teacher getting dragged off by aliens.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Right! Education you can never forget.

And they did this to teach them how to write? Duh. Who the blankety-blank is in charge? The lunatics?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You really have to wonder who comes up with these great ideas

Link

The 370 children at Southway Junior School, in Burgess Hill, west Sussex, saw a 'spaceship' crash near their school and then aliens grabbed a member of staff as part of the performance.

Snip~~

Youngsters had to be reassured that the abducted member of staff was safe and well after he was carted off by the aliens.

Police contributed to the invasion by providing sirens and flashing blue lights to signify the landing of the craft just before morning classes on July 10.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think this is actually funny, i mean i feel sorry for teh kids but to do it for the sake of writing??? The school officials must be idiots. I wish something like this would happen here in America see how our kids would react.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Pre disclosure conditioning

What do the Brits know that we don't?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes seems like this is being done in a few schools

www.expressandstar.com...

www.harrowobserver.co.uk...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by scoopyjon]

Dae

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't get this at all, the police were involved with sirens too? This is bizarre "develop youngsters writing skills"!

They (the police) should never have agreed to this - now 300 odd children will always have, in the back of their minds, doubt when they see flashing lights and police sirens - is it for real or is it pretend? I don't think the police should get into youngsters psyche as people who joke about or pretend something serious has happened when it hasn't.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It`s good to see that the school made such a great effort to fire up kids imagination. I think the intentions were good.What I don`t get is why it has to be evil aliens. The same scenario only with peaceful aliens would have probably done a better job.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I wish something like this would happen here in America see how our kids would react.

Never happen, the kids would probably shoot the alien, then the cops would be needed for real.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Aliens landed near a school in South Africa in 1994, but FOR REAL!

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I didn't find this to be funny, it pissed me off. This is going to make the children think that all aliens are bad. It is as if the British government is say that 'Aliens don't have the truth/answers. Aliens are bad. Now, shut up and learn our disinfo!'

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I agree...

This is a strange, cruel psy-op ( as opposed to regular ones).

Something is up.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I was kind of thinking that as well. There is no real logic in them doing this, and the police were even involved? Whaaat? This exercise was to get their imaginations going? Umm, try giving them books to read.

They knew the kids would get scared, and they went ahead and did it anyway. Without the permission from the parents too.

If my kids school did this without telling me I'd be so mad! These people need to be investigated. I wonder if the Chief of Police there was aware some of the officers were involved in this.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Childrens are credible witnesses?

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe the cover story that this was a writing exercise? This was conditioning, pure and simple. They want us to fear and hate aliens and what better place to start with impressionable minds of children.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
this is absolutely insane. This would never happen in America, and if it did I can't even imagine the amount of lawsuits that would be coming from it. I mean these kids were only 7 years old, I can't even imagine what was goin on in these kids heads.

The police were behind it also?? Is the whole entire town complete idiots?? I wonder who gave the orders for this, and what the real reason behind it is?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I doubt it was for writing skills.. They are really going to drastic measures to condition the minds of youngsters for what might happen in the future. Or, creating a certain perception in children that aliens are hostile. My bet is - it was to see how children would react in such a situation.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoopyjon
Yes seems like this is being done in a few schools

www.expressandstar.com...

www.harrowobserver.co.uk...

An interesting bit of info I caught in the first article

Year five teacher Elliott Hately, who helped organise the display, said: “We get funding from the government as a school for creativity to set up projects.

“We are teaching the children about the Earth, moon and stars and so this was a way of bringing it to life.

“The whole thing was recorded on camera which is going to be used in a documentary about the subject.

“We got real police officers and firefighters to the school, partly to help as an educational tool and partly so people didn’t call the emergency services if they saw the field because they could see they were already there.

“We had smoke to make it look real. None of the children knew anything about it and they loved it.”

First line said it all

"We get funding from the Government as a school for creativity......

So, did the UK Government decide the best way to start disclosure is by mock UFO crashes at the Elementary/Intermediate Level Schools?

Why isn't the Government doing mock UFO crashes at High Schools or Colleges? Or even places where there are adults gathered in masses?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Abductee Chick]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix Is the whole entire town complete idiots??

Hmmm I would check around the area

See if any of these show up

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join