It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of Conquest (WoC) Free On-line Multiplayer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No... caving in... to... peer..., pressure. :agonizing screams: Downloading started.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Three words for the new people:

CYBANTHROPIC WAR MACHINES!

Set your research track and forget about it until about level 85.

Unless you're going for Psyonics or Intelligent Animals or freaking Weed Warriors, then you're on your own.

And don't buy temps!!! Save your creds for the permanent thingies.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As anyone that's made it to the upper level knows (like level 200)...VETS CAN SUCK!

Yes, a large part of the game in the upper levels is the community aspect. Which is largely run by a handful of WoC "Big Winners" or Veterans.

Most are fair, and stay out of things...defend their stuff, take what they need and punish nations that get out of line. But SOME are just freaking babies and think the game exists for them.

I hate that. They won't even fight you in a head to head battle. As their rebirthed nations are coming back up (you get 1000 free credits when you pop back down to level 1) they just whisper anyone that gets close...I'm gonna get mah level 3 zillion out of suspension and ruin your game if you don't back off from my little mamby pamby nation.

Or the absolute worst are when they decide to "protect" any little nation that comes along with an account name like "HottieBigBootyBabe" :shk:

Like it's not just some guy just making the dumbass pre-pubescents do all the work for them because they have a chick's name.

My solution. Call their bluff. If you're not defending an orb, who cares if they spend all day and night and $300 on geo wipe to "teach you a lesson". It's not like they can really kill you. Just come back the next day, and the next and the next.

People get grudges, but I haven't seen one last past a week yet. And the levels don't matter. I've had to hunt down every last square of someone bigger all over the freaking world and wipe them clean like 5 days in a row, then they just do it to me back... the only "winner" is the one that doesn't quit coming back.

Of course walking away can save time too, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm just saying, don't buy all the big talk and threats from players so lazy they have to hide behind their reputation. (It's called hiding behind a name in the game.)

Make 'em teach you that lesson. I promise you they really don't want to.

I was raising cain about this in WoC chat the other day, but then I stumbled on an Orb and figured best keep a low profile for a while.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That game was too fun, but it was so time consuming.

Hey RANT, how far did you eventually get in the game?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I got owned a lot in that game, hahaha

LEEROY WAZ HERE

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ya, me too man.

I'd have huge land, an orb and be good to go. Then go to bed. Come back the next day and everything is gone except that one little courtesy square. LOL

Got to the point where I didn't care anymore, and honestly couldn't be bothered watching the dust swirls and stuff while reclaiming land and fighting.

I did have a lot of fun, though. Had some fun battles. lol

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
That game was too fun, but it was so time consuming.

Hey RANT, how far did you eventually get in the game?

I played quite a while this last time. Got in high 180's repeatedly, which is difficult as a solo player, but also teamed up with a true animal for a few runs before he quit and deeded me his stuff.

Got on a couple Destiny's and Shades with him, but main thing with my nation was securing good real estate and the right resources to hoooooooooold the noons I wanted.

Still keeping one nation alive through rebirths. Farming, farming, farming.

If anyone wants to play again, hit me up. Got a decent reputation nation with about $70 to burn on it when the stars align for another run. Otherwise I just keep rebirthing forevah!!!!! Muahahaha.

Seriously though, I'll pretty much make anyone from here I know and trust a high ranking member of CeruleanBlue to run it with me. Play all you want.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Tried to log in under CeruleanBlue, but it says that username doesn't exist.

What say you, RANT?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
No screenshots ? Didn't find any on the website....

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Tried to log in under CeruleanBlue, but it says that username doesn't exist.

What say you, RANT?

Oh that's the nation name, one of your user names (you can make as many as you like) needs to JOIN CeruleanBlue with the pass I gave you. Then let me know so I can give you power. Otherwise you're just a citizen.

Not sure it'll be any fun though until the next rebirth. Right now it's underpowered with nothing around it to eat. Could always migrate though. Just farming now. Let me know.

JoeJoe, there's gobs of support forums with screen shots, but I just happen to have one or two handy from old feuds.

It's a very slow paced game. You entertain yourself however you can.

And Croaker is a res roach.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Oh that's the nation name, one of your user names (you can make as many as you like) needs to JOIN CeruleanBlue with the pass I gave you. Then let me know so I can give you power. Otherwise you're just a citizen.

If you can't tell, it's been a while.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join