It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu VS Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Okay i'm sick to death of all the disinfo flying around the internet at the moment.

Can someone PLEASE tell me about the real threat of swine flu (is it lab created? How is it passed on? Is it over-hyped?)

And can someone PLEASE supply proof that the vaccine is either beneficial or harmful to us.

At the moment, myself like many, many others are caught in the limbo between doing what is best for us.

My home town now has four supposed cases of swine flu and now all this talk of vaccinations is making me wonder what will be worse... contacting the virus or taking a harmful vaccine?

I would appreciate it if someone with good knowledge of the actual virus and the vaccine can come forward and explain the pro's and con's of the virus / vaccine as opposed to speculation, rumour and disinfo.

Preferably somebody from a medical background, providing proof of the dangers of the virus / vaccine.

Many thanks.

Mr L

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Can some one tell you?
You lazy git.

Look through the threads in the swine flu board.
Swine Flu Board

Hewff,I don't know.

[edit on 16/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Guess you didn't read my post dude....

I'm not lazy, but i'm not a doctor either, so how on earth do i decipher what is real or not on the dozens of swine flu topics.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Some one doesn't need a degree in giving common sense.

There has been plenty of common sense information given within many a thread about the swine flu and vaccines.

Start at the beginning of the Swine flu news and update thread.
You will see what was said but ridiculed by many but has now shown true.Take that with the information about vaccines as well.

[edit on 16/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've managed to talk myself pretty much full circle on the whole vaccine debadte/conspiracy.
This is how paranoid i am

What if it's all a double bluff.

They want to depopulate the planet.
What if the vaccine actually works and all the conspiracy theories have been put out to deter people like us from actually accepting it?

What if, after this is all over and it turns out that it's the untrusting questioning pains in the arse (to the powers that be) that are dead?

The powers that be, will then turn round and say "Of course we wouldn't lie to you, you must trust us, look at the ones that wouldn't trust us before?, They basically committed suicide"

They will have got rid of undesirebles, lowered the population, and got even more trust from the sheeple!

Can u see where I'm coming from or am I getting over paranoid?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I can't tell you what to believe. Even if I was an expert I could mislead you.

I am an adult and will not be taking the vaccine. Personally, I think the vaccines may help some in the short run. It is my understanding that the vaccines have so much noxious substance in them that they could suppress the immune system, preventing that storm thing that kills you suddenly.

-But- it seems that even in the southern latitudes not so many people are becoming "stormed" as might have been suspected. For the long run you must be concerned with mercury compounds in the shots and squalene. For some these two substances could prove to be devastating.

Anyway for myself, I will be going with vitamin D supplements 5000IU every other day, and use oil of oregano if an infection occurs. I guess if I am wrong, well, hope it works for me.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by son of total newbie]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yes, it's overhyped. Still, a vaccination is not a bad thing, imo. While I see a lot of ridiculous claims ranging from depopulating the planet, to untested, unsafe vaccinations, I've not seen actual proof, just a lot of double-talk and guesswork. Getting it might be a good idea. I certainly wouldn't listen to those who blurt out "omg don't take it you will DIE!" Do some actual research of your own, and NOT on conspiracy sites.

new topics

top topics

join