It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids TV praises Gaza mom's suicide bombing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Kids TV praises Gaza mom's suicide bombing

www.cnn.com

GAZA CITY (CNN) -- It's meant to be a children's program, but "Young Pioneers" on Hamas-run television is well-known for pushing the boundaries of what most people would deem suitable content for children.

The martyrdom mission re-enactment using actors, was played to Reem Riyashi's children.

1 of 2 One episode raised eyebrows when it first aired two years ago on al Aqsa TV, featuring two young Palestinian children being shown a re-enactment of their mother's preparations for and execution of a suicide bombing.

The show was recently aired for the children of the bomber and
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't even know where to start with this.

The diseased thinking that exists in the Palestinian territories and Gaza in particular has crossed any type of boundaries that could in any way be described as rational or balanced. An entire generation of children is being raised to kill indiscriminately, 36% of 12-14 year old boys want to die as martyrs when they hit 18.

Perhaps there is some precedent for this in history, maybe the children of the American Revolution wanted to die killing the British, or French or Polish children in WWII, but somehow I doubt it even remotely approached this intensity, I think the level of this killing sickness is unique, and unlike those other wars, I very much doubt it would stop even with the complete withdrawal of occupying forces from all disputed lands.

The only thing I know for sure is that this is the ultimate expression of child abuse, forget pedophilia, this goes way beyond that.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Retseh]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
all i cant think to say is...

that's messed up man.

If they can condition their children to blow themselves up, its no stretch to assume we've been conditioned not to stand up for ourselves. they are the other extreme, which is why were all thinking: WTF!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Firstly, I strongly urge everyone to check this thread out that I made today
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately it was moved to middle east issues, but i've requested for it to be moved back here.

Anyhow, please understand the entire situation by visiting and reading the thread I posted above.

Also know that Hamas is a puppet!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ok, picture this.
You have no water, no food, no electricity, there are military continously bombing or threatening you with violence. You stand helpless looking how your family is killed because you come from a certain area or because you are a certain nationality.

Would you just sit there taking it?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is the third generation of Palestinians that have been raised on violence. Their leaders have essentially held them hostage and force fed them hatred. As much as people like to blame the Jews for this predicament, I place the blame on the Palestinian leadership.

Why are their still refugee camps for the Palestinians? Because that way the problem can't go away.

After the state of Israel was created in the late 1940s by the United Nations, war broke out with the neighboring states. The Muslim armies were going to force the Jews back into the sea etc etc. Many Palestinians left the area before the war started. When the war was over, Israel didn't allow those refugees back. They've been refugees ever since. Housed in camps and force fed a false history.

After the state of Israel was created, Jews were forced out of the surrounding Muslim countries. Israel absorbed about 650,000 Jewish refugees. Why didn't the surrounding Muslim countries adsorb the Muslim refugees? The answer is that without the refugee camps, the world wouldn't have a victim.

I don't see an end to this conflict. I think that the violence on both sides will continue.

The only way to end the violence is for the Palestinians to throw out their corrupt leadership and declare peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I blame the rest of the Arab nations that have shunned these people for centuries. Not one Arab nation considered ever giving them a piece of their desert but the MSM and others continuously blast us about how they have some ancestral claim on the lands now known as Israel. This is simply untrue. The 'Palestinians' as now named have ALWAYS been nomadic and other Arab nations have always considered them and an untouchable class. It's a problem of their own making, period!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
so if a christian country is under attack then other christian countries MUST help???

Ludicrous!

You people are just trying to change the direction of blame that's it.

It's not the murderers fault, it's the fault of the neighbours not helping???

What kind of sick logic is that?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
And people on the left get upset when they claim these people are not being treated humanely.

Well, guess what, they don't think like you or I?
They have a different mindset, a different culture and the story in this thread prooves it!

This is the main reason why Geneva can not and must not be applied to these people!

When will the lefties realize this?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think the Palestinians have reached a level of dependency, the only thing that now gives them any self identity is hatred of the Israelis and a desire to kill them.

No one is suggesting that the Israelis are free from blame, either in a historical or a current affairs context, injustices and indignities occur on a daily basis, being asked to provide your ID card and being logged just for walking down the street in Israel must be hard to stomach for Arabs to say the least.

But the disputed territories are dependent on Israel for food, water, and money - how should we expect Israel to act when it is constantly under attack from these areas, and then it sees Hamas voted into power as a democratic expression of the people's will - they elected a group committed to killing Israelis.

But that's not the point of this thread, this thread is about child abuse, and whatever your stance on the rights and wrongs of the regional situation, only the most deluded could fail to see that the Palestinians are abusing their children in the most disgusting way, by raising them to hate, to kill, and to wish away their lives at the moment of adulthood.

That's a deep sickness.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

So walk up and blow up other innocents? You have a twisted sense of justice.

Better to promote peace which would bring stability, but you are so caught up in hatred that you cannot see that, in the end, you would win. You only exacerbate the problem. Remember violence begets violence, and your hatred will never beget peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You really need to drop that modern academia and maybe go read some actual history. The Arab nations caused this rift and it's up to them to fix it and that doesn't mean destroying Israel either. Your logic is a bit flawed on what I meant and you twisted it trying to say something else.

Zindo

[edit on 7/16/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

really?

As mentioned, go here

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think if i had lived under Israeli occupation so long,had seen families slaughtered in the thousands,had no freedom in my own country,checkpoints,no go areas on my own land,farmers shot at for target practice...i would become a tad radicalized.That does NOT mean that this hateful show trying to indoctrinate children is correct...but we have never lived under such circumstances to try and put ourselves on a pedestal regarding such acts.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Really? yes really. That thread is a perfect example of the twisted idea that the Arab nations didn't use the Palestinians and have since 1949 as a wedge and pawns! They did and still are! The Arab nations want Israel to give them land but refuse to do the same from their vast countries. Why is that? They know the problems caused by this group and the trouble they caused in Lebanon. The Syrians didn't have any trouble firing on them to drive them out of Syria. They then provided weapons to them to use against Israel but refused them permission to reside in Syria. Egypt threw them out 70 years ago. The Saudis have always denied their existence unless it's in the press to further their cause! So, yes your wrong period!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

It's easy to assume that one side is right and one side is wrong.
I see the violence by both sides and think that neither side is right.

You can justify the violence by either side. The Israelis are just defending themselves against the suicide bombers. That why all the checkpoints and the occasional incursion into the Palestinian areas. The Palestinians are using these tactics because of the checkpoints and incursions that kill innocent people.

However justification of the violence just leads to more violence. Both sides have to want peace for peace to become a reality.

I don't see that happening.

I think that both sides have created their own version of hell on earth in the Mideast and perhaps they are condemning themselves to live in that existence.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I agree with that statement,but in my eyes it is not the palestinians that hold all the cards,its the Israelis that have the hand to stop this.Not overnight by any means,you can't expect to put a generation through such a thing without hate and contempt towards you.But i think if Israel really wanted to strive for peace they could,but lets remember it was mossad and israel that radicalized the region to counter Arafats sway.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You are free to have your opinions.

After all, our opinions won't bring about peace in the Mideast.

There will only be peace when both sides agree to peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Maybe true but..who was behind Arafat? ALL THE ARAB NATIONS. Both sides are at fault but, the main idea that the Arabs wish to drive Israel into the sea with no recourse for them points a serious finger in their misguided direction. Until they refute this notion no peace will ever come to pass!

Zindo

PS
The fault also falls on the US because Arafat kept promising he would change if we gave him money and we kept swallowing his crap and doing it!

[edit on 7/16/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
I blame the rest of the Arab nations that have shunned these people for centuries. Not one Arab nation considered ever giving them a piece of their desert but the MSM and others continuously blast us about how they have some ancestral claim on the lands now known as Israel. This is simply untrue. The 'Palestinians' as now named have ALWAYS been nomadic and other Arab nations have always considered them and an untouchable class. It's a problem of their own making, period!

Zindo

They have been offered land a half dozen times. But they choose this:

Palestinians joined other Arab countries to declare what became known as the Three No's: No peace, no recognition, no negotiations.

They were given complete control of Gaza at one point, but instead of building infrastructure and peace, they smuggled in missiles and sent them to Israel.

I am not as big a fan of Israel as some, but in my lifetime, I have seen them defending themselves at all times. I don't seem the calling for the destruction of all Muslims, I don't see them vowing to never rest until Iran is entirely wiped out.

The rhetoric that comes out against Israel is insane. If anyone claimed they would never rest until my family was entirely wiped out, I would certainly take the fight directly to them, so how is this any different?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join