It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend scared me saying she saw something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

Wow! I got chills the whole time reading that. I had a bad experience, but your house is F'd!!! lol

Starsyren, I hope you are right about not worrying. I am really intrigued over inter dimensional being though. If it is, then contact might be possible. I would really like to see what it's like on the "other side", and be able to come back (unless is like a wonka land of course!!).

I set up my camera last night, but something went wrong. I don't think it was me, but..

She and I went to see transformers at 740pm, and I left my camera recording on my dog in his cage. I got back and found that the phone was dead, and didn't save the movie. bummer. the video was there, but wouldn't play. said it was corrupt.

Before we went to bed I decided to hook up the camera to my laptop via data link, and try recording so it wouldn't die. She decided to go watch some TV for a moment after I passed out, and she said it was all on and everything was still working. On the video i can see her walk out the room.

Now this laptop has a really bad battery, and never keeps a charge, so if it isn't plugged in then it dies within 5 minutes. My phone seems to be this way too. It eats batteries. I can keep it charged all day long, make 2 calls and it dies.

10 minutes after she walks out, the video stops. I nearly didn't wake up this morning, as my phone is my alarm (so i have to make sure everything is plugged in, or else i don't wake up). The video wasn't corrupt this time, but I awoke to find my laptop unplugged at the transformer, and not the wall. I could have accidentally done it, but it would have died long before she left to go watch, and she would have known.

I didnt have time this morning to go through all of it, but I will soon as I can.

I'm getting a little weirded out as you can assume.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I've never been one to believe in "coincidences", and the fact that you're having repeated difficulties with electronic devices smells a bit fishy!
But no, I wouldn't worry. You're simply being watched over. Now, if you start waking up with bruises and/or lacerations, start experiencing missing time, etc...yeah, then I would be nervous. But for now it just sounds like whoever it is, is just curious about you.
I tried a little experiment once...after having a similar "watching" experience. This might put your mind at ease.
I left a single white rose, in a little vase on the desk near where my little guy was standing. Just to say, "I acknowledge you, and I'm okay with it". I set the flower in the vase leaning toward the window, then placed a small mark on one of the petals and faced the rose so that petal was facing me. The next night, I woke up feeling that I wasn't alone, but I didn't move, I pretended to be sleep...but eventually actually fell asleep.
When I woke up the next morning....the flower was still leaning toward the window....but the marked petal facing AWAY from me. HE had acknowledged ME!
***this is why I say "Don't worry", these things aren't malevolent. In fact, I think (if it's the same little guys I've dealt with) you're dealing with a benevolence the likes of which we can't imagine. So sleep well.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have to say in reading through all these posts their are some pretty crazy and interesting stories, I felt I had share my own. Probably nothing as crazy as some of the others but things that have stayed with me for years.

In regards to all the shadow people talk I'm not certain if its quite the same as it was a person but I remember something from when i was a child. I have a pretty terrible memory in general but this is one thing i have never forgotten. when i was a child I used to love in a small apartment with my parents, their was a narrow hallway that lead to a small kitchen at the end and the bathroom on the side. as I walked down the short hall towards the kitchen i felt something fall from the ceiling and onto my head, I reached up and felt something on my head. I remember grabbing it and tossing it down to the grown, and what i saw still puzzles me to this day.

I saw a black figure hit land on the ground, and I know its going to sound weird but i swear it was shaped like a large rat. it was perhaps the size of a average house cat but it was completely black and I very distinctly remember seeing little wings on it. the figure was pitch black, like a silhouette or shadow. I only saw it briefly as it quickly darted into the kitchen, i ran after it but never found anything. mind you like the apartment itself the kitchen was very small yet i never found where it could have disappeared to.

One other incident a few years back (3 or 4 maybe) involved me waking up in th middle of the night and seeing a short black figure standing at the side of my bed watching me as i slept. the figure itself was maybe 3.5 - 4ft tall max. it was dark and i just was able to make out the figure and no real details, I didn't think much of it and thought maybe it was my little brother. so thinking nothing of it I lifted my blanket back a little to allow him in figuring he couldn't sleep. He/it/whatever crawled into the bed and laid next to me for maybe 5-19 seconds then quickly got up out of the bed and darted out of the room. I told my mom in the morning that i thought my brother had gotten up and gone to my room at night but she told me she had never felt him get up that night (he was young and shared the bed with my parents at the time)

take it as you will but those have stuck with me for some time now, I have other odd occurrences but those seem most relevant to the topic at hand.

sorry for the uber long first post lol. Hello to everyone as well

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have a story exactly like this that happened two days ago to a friend of mine.

Him and a couple buddies were at the park, drinking some brews and shootin the sh!%. Wile they were sitting there, one of them noticed a human shadow in the brush nearby. They spent over an hour yelling at it trying to get it to come party, but it didn't move.

So, eventually, they started to approach whatever it was... but obviously whoever it was wasn't scared of them. As they approached it, it began approaching them, so they backed off. It continued to approach them and came right next to them.

Now, they described it as just a shadow. a dark, featureless figure. So, they got a little freaked out and cocky... so one of my friend threw a punch at its face! but, the punch went right through it and it disappeared.

Naturally, they all got freaked and left. But, when they looked back, the thing was following them all the way home. They went to my friend Ians house and held up in the garage. Soon after they heard three taps on the garage door, then three on the side door. It never came back, but they say they felt like it was after them or wanted something.

When they described it, all they could say was "it was a ghost".

Now, none of my friends read these forums, so when i told them about similar stories and phenomenon they became half scared half awe-struck

personally, having only discovered this topic on the forums a couple days ago, i was taken aback by their story. Absolutely incredible that i know someone who saw something that shouldnt have been real.

come to think of it... this happened on the same night i first discovered the phenomenon. Probably has nothing to do with it, but being paranormal who knows what influence it takes to summon these things?

They were drinking, but that cant account for what happened in any way.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Kevin_X2]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Kevin_X2]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I think I will try this. I wish I didn't have to go to savannah tonight, I'll see if I can talk her into staying one more day before I drive her back.

I have felt these intense feelings of warmth, as well as terror, depending on where I am most my life, and when I was young, I used to think I could do all sorts of things with my mind. sounds weird, but I grew out of it as I got older, only to want to research everything about it now.

I've done all the silly quizes on facebook. my life path number is a 7, says Im a very old soul, and that I survive the horror film (lol). I was born on feb 19th 1984 at 10:18 alaskan time. don't know if that really has anything to do with it, but I've had weird experiences my whole life. when I was 15, december 13th of '98, I almost died. I called out for anything to help me, and it seems like I got an answer, as I was given the strength to pull myself to safety. took over an hour, and I lost nearly all of my blood. When I made it to where someone could hear me. I felt relaxed, like something was showing me that, "see i told you that you would make it".

It's just to weird to be coincidences

I've called out many times, to ask who is there, but I have never gotten a response. I was wanting to see what you guys thought it was, before i let out too much info. didnt want you thinking im just some kook.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Haha, yeah...calling out won't do a whole lotta good, I wanna say these guys can sense mood tho. Maybe telepaths? That sorta thing. (So try to relax when you feel like you might not be alone!)
But the fact alone that your g/f startled it enough that it ran into another room says a lot about it's nature, or intentions. Just as it reacting with violence would have said a lot (cuz that's kinda what WE do!).
I think of it this way: greed, anger, hatred, aggression...these are all very primative, very base human emotions. If a being were intelligent enough to reach our planet (or plane of existence), I highly doubt they'd be carrying these types of emotions or intentions with them.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by starsyren]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Woof! BTW, any escaped chimps in the area? It couldn't be the grim reaper as the door was opened, so it has to by a physical being. My dime is still with the dog.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
She should of chased it
screaming run forest run

[edit on 17-7-2009 by toshly1]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
reply to post by Regensturm

Wow! I got chills the whole time reading that. I had a bad experience, but your house is F'd!!! lol

lol it has been said to us before, but to be honest, things have calmed down now here in recent years as I said, and the only things we get now is where one of us will hear what sounds like someone coming through the front door, but upon investigation nobody is there, and then some time later, somebody does come through the front door, but will deny that they came through earlier.

Also we think we can hear each calling each other's names on different occasions, but that's really it now.

I used to see moving shadows out of the corner of my eye, but that is harder to pin down as to whether that is something or if it is corner of the eye phenomena.

I hope that by people here sharing their experiences, it's reassured you that you are not alone in your experiences, those of us who have posted have experienced something similar, so you are not alone, both in the experience of a shadow figure, and indeed not being alone in the possible paranormal sense!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You don't think it could have been one of those bad dreams that seemed real. I loved the part about the aliens partying in the living room.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

But no, I wouldn't worry. You're simply being watched over. Now, if you start waking up with bruises and/or lacerations, start experiencing missing time, etc...

Oh boy... Tell me- do some of them resemble hair thin scratches on your face? Like someone took a really thin, sharp needle and dragged across your face?

If so.....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Like everyday, I can't sleep well, and I just 'wait' in my bed, most of the times, for one and half an hour. I always close the door before going to bed, I don't like to have it opened.

Well, two days ago I heard this door opening. I stood up to close it, but it was already closed.

My brother told me that he heard the same, but he saw the door opened. He didn't close it, and he doesn't lie.

I can't explain how the door opened being closed, but I don't care.

With this I want to tell you that everything can be possible. I mean, about your story, that thing could be something. Don't take me wrong, I don't want to scare you

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Possibly...what I was describing there was a Grey-abduction. Those guys are bad news. Most of their "encounters" carry all of those symptoms, along with a really strong odor (some describe it as a faint, old cheesy smell). I know a lot of people think the Greys and the Nordics are the friendly ones...but most horrific abduction accounts I've ever come across are theirs.

But as for our OP, I think he's merely being watched...observed by something. And whatever it is, isn't violent and doesn't seem to wanna harm so....unless things start getting threatening and/or painful, there's nothing to be afraid of.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hello, all.
I would also like to share a similar experience...

Mine was very much a positive experience...but, then again, I'm kind of used to this sort of thing.
To keep it simple I'll briefly describe the circumstances of my life at the beginning of this experience: I was working to find my awareness...to ascend or become enlightened or insert-whatever-term-you-wish-here. I'd just gotten hard back into it after a respite from it.....anywho....
Yes, sleeping problems, emotional problems, drama all around, etc.

And then there was thing being in my apartment one night.
It stood around three or four feet tall and looked like a silhouette version of a 'grey.' It was watching me from around the corner in the hallway. I was sleeping, or, well, attempting to sleep, on my couch. When I first noticed it, it darted around the corner and some strange shadows appeared on the opposite wall in the hall (think things along the lines of tentacles).
I picked up immediately that it was child-like and that shadowy display was supposed to intimidate me into not looking further into it. When I say 'picked up,' I mean this intuitively. Anyway, I then said aloud that it was welcome to stick around, just to not disturb anyone or anything, and that I was going to sleep.
It hung around the place off and of for about three weeks, give or take. It never made a sound and just....watched. After about a week it would play 'peek a boo' for lack of a better way to explain it... it would peek around the corner and I would wave, it would dart back around and then slowly peek back...and this would keep up for a few minutes before it seemed to get relaxed enough to just stand and observe.
It was a very curious thing.
But when I needed to walk through the hall it seemed to 'disappear.' I could feel its presence (which is why I noticed it from the get-go), but I could no longer see it.
And my wife's reaction was the same to it. She felt it and saw it many times and it acted like a child...frightened at first then just observant...like a child would be.

Anyway, my point is: it became a welcomed guest for a few weeks and we treated it as such. In no way did it harm anything. It even got to be comforting after the first week of getting used to something watching me sleep.

But, there you go.
Hope that helps.

Take care, all.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by onenotsaved

That's a good story. We'll see what I can do with trying to record again. Not sure if I will get anything, as my girl is back in savannah till the weekend.

Worth a shot though. Did you get any chances to record this? Is it possible to even?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
bad times math.

I have not had an experience with these shadow people but my dad has, when he was younger, he was playing fox and hounds with his friends when he was younger, in the and came across an abandoned barn like shed, him and his friends all split up in teams and my dad was with three of his mates.

It was pitch black but my dad and his other two mates saw an entity, shadow person thing, walk by them and it was pitch black! my dad sh** himself he said and ran of.

but that forest if haunted or something strange loads of people have seen shadow people in that forest.

anyway mate i would recommend plugging in your laptop and your phone and putting it on a stand or something so it's stable, if you catch that thing which i doubt you will be able to, be prepared for some what of skeptics.

good luck.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
She probably saw something so don't laugh it away.

My mother once woke up in the middle of the night and saw somthing standing next to her bed, she described it as a huge 'robot' like figure. She woke my dad up and he jumped out of bed, he couldn't see anything, while she still saw it.
It's been a real party-telling-story over the years, lol

anyway, she saw something that was real for her, weather it was a dream or not, I don't know.
But I believe that people who report such stories indeed saw 'something'.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ive seen dark silhouette figures before in my house when i was younger but no one believed me. These figures to me look like a 3d shadow projected into mid-air. I would never forget the face, the face was extremely disturbing unlike anything ive ever seen. No hollywood movie could imitate these entities. i understand why people cant accept the reality of these things because it is so far removed from common knowledge only personal experience will bring truth to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i know it wasnt death. thats for sure, death is tall actually has a scythe and wears a black cape and was actally straight bone i just saw the hand on it. ive seen him in the physical not a joke either it was erie but my guess would be a cloaked figure sometimes i got them in my house and have seen them during the night. they are there to watch you. i call them watchers because thats wha they do. they are there to protect from evil spirits. also not a joke they are very real. but if they are there there is another problem. are either of you to very spiritual or got anything from a garage sale or from some one else that is spiritual. my guess would be that if there was the watchers are protecting you from another force thats attracted to spirits. hope this answers the question.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by make.changes

one of these silhouette figures scared me when i was 6 or 7. These beings are not our friends.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join