It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hung

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is a new show on HBO starring Thomas Jane. He's a great actor and two episodes deep, I think it's a great show thus far.

It airs on Sunday nights at 10:00pm EST.

Anyone watch this yet and have any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

MTV is coming out with a program about a high school boy who is also well endowed. (I couldn't find the link or title.) I don't know why the idea is suddenly popular to make a series out of it. A good guess is the shows are going to get the 12 year old in us to try them out.

I don't get HBO, so I will have to wait until this show is available for download to check it out.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Im pretty much in love with this show. I dont follow shows too often. Takes alot to get me interested. But this show I definetly love.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
another show we both watch Chissler.

I watch this one when I've exhausted the recorded programs list, there's nothing to watch on "live" channels and I'm too unfocused to read.

Why do I bother? The show isn't bad. the concept is great, the story line, so far has been entertaining and the acting has been, for the most part, pretty good. The casting is odd, to say the least. The kids are the creepiest kids I've ever seen. Why they went that route with them is beyond strange. I hate, let me repeat, HATE Anne Heche. I find her annoying in everything she's ever done and, ever since she stopped pretending to be a lesbian so that Ellen D could boost her career, she's lost whatever looks she might have had.

But Thomas Jane is good (check out 61, he was great as Mickey Mantle), his pimp is, as always, mousey and great, his various attempts at turning tricks are comical and the overall storyline is what is bringing me back. And then I sit there, slackjawed, wondering why I came back...again.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

TMN has been airing 61 at least 2-3 times a week for a few months now. I've seen the movie a good dozen times. We all knew of Maris with 61 in 61, but I'd say very few really knew the story. A great movie.

I've been on vacation all week so I still haven't had a chance to watch last week's episode. I'll let the DVR pick up this Sunday's episode and then double up next week when I'm back in town.

I agree about the kids. Thomas Jane is a good looking dude and Anne Heche, despite annoying me to my core, isn't exactly hideous. So I don't really grasp the casting of those two as their children.

I'm trying to work Durham County in as well. Watched the pilot last week.

I wish Rescue Me would make it to the OnDemand network. It would make this necessity of seeing the show so much easier.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

one better for you:

hulu.com - all your rescue me needs fullfilled.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Me being Canadian eh.. poses a small problem on that front.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Are you saying you can't access hulu.com from Canada? Weird.

Hung seems quite innocuous to me. It isn't as in my face as either True Blood or Entourage, but it maintains a good story line. Its entertaining, just not something I'm overly invested it.

And I can sympathize with the Anne Heche hating. She is terrible, in my opinion.

I gotta say though, as much as I want to be in love with entourage still, Sunday nights are all about True Blood. That show is infectious. I woke up this morning hoping I had skipped Saturday because I'm so excited to see that show each week.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I believe Hulu is strictly for US citizens. I can not load any of the videos.

top topics

join