Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

[Busted] NASA caught faking Gemini-10 Spacewalk Photos?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Can we just agree that NASA doctor their photos in order to supress the truth that they have knowledge of other races other than our own and are indeed keeping the public from knowing in order to fulfil their own agenda.

Is that possible?

Seriously, no (or not yet
).

To do that we (or at least I) need:

1 - Proof that NASA alters photos
(there are some known cases, but in all of those cases the original, unaltered photo is still available. All other cases that are presented as being altered are at least dubious)

2 - Proof that they have knowledge of other races than our own
(we do not have that, at least I haven't seen any)

3 - Proof that the above information is the reason behind the altering of the photos
(without knowing the above we cannot really know this one, but if we find proof for this one that would automatically prove point 2)

4 - Proof that they are keeping that information from the public to fulfil their agenda, whatever it may be
(only if or when we have the above can we really know if they are keeping it from the public on purpose or not, but proving that, it would be obvious that it would be to fulfil their agenda, whatever it may be).

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Unfortunately, moral rights do not have any legal strength, that is why copyright was created.

And, as far as I understand it, by using copyright free NASA images and altering them in any way (like removing the background) you become the copyright owner of the changes, so NASA does not have any rights over the altered image.

But I am not a lawyer, so all of the above can be completely wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Moral rights are iron clad
That means that if you modify an image you must credit the original copyright holder and you cannot claim that the image is original. Moral rights and Paternal rights are most often violated and for that reason they're rarely being enforced. Just look at commercial images, ever seen the name of the photographer with them?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
NASA have been proven to alter their images in the past - this is a matter of historical record.

Am I the only guy still waiting to be shown one example of this?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've seen some but that wasn't a big conspiracy. It was the shot from the new shuttle cockpit where you could see earth and stars etc. It was a composite image, but that was for the reason of exposure problems. Also some moonshots are panorama composites where you can see some features many times, but that's not a conspiracy either.
I dont remember them altering images and claiming they were unaltered.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

wait no longer Jim !

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Holy sh... Thats the first time I seen both of those...instant download....

Thanks Exuberant1....

Do you or any others have a thread on those vids already?

I am really speechless.....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

wait no longer Jim !

I would not only like Obergs views on these pictures but also ArMap and Phage, after all when the moon buildings topic arises these pictures are always put forward as evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I'd like to hear their valued opinion IMO as well......

2nd line....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

wait no longer Jim !

"As you can see in the above first image, this is probably the most massive tall towering object visible in and drawn from the official military Clementine science data ..."

snip

If you want to change the subject to non-NASA imagery, start your own thread.

Otherwise, proving a 'NASA forgery' by referring to an allegedly retouched non-NASA forgery, is, uh, to quote Spock, "Not logical."

snip

[edit on 17-7-2009 by JimOberg]

[Mod Edit - snips]
Mod Note: Please Review Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 17/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Okay, they're not NASA pictures but we would still like to hear what you think has been airbrushed out of those images?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Okay, they're not NASA pictures but we would still like to hear what you think has been airbrushed out of those images?

Maybe stuff like this:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Sorry that it appears so the evidence is quite convincing.

Great work Mr Champion of Debate once again.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Maybe stuff like this:

Who says that's a NASA image? Where is it on THEIR website?

Are you suggesting here that NASA airbrushed in a fake alien spaceship to freak out the UFO buffs? I mean, we're talking about allegations of photo fakery -- if this is the best you can come up with, your argument's pitiful.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

While you are correct, does that mean you only debunk NASA stuff?

You have obviously looked at them but have not given an opinion (maybe you have on another thread that I am not aware of). As you said on another post "I am not the gatekeeper" but you are more knowledgeable than most in these subjects...so enlighten us...

Never
A
Straight
Answer

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Maybe stuff like this:

Who says that's a NASA image? Where is it on THEIR website?

Are you suggesting here that NASA airbrushed in a fake alien spaceship to freak out the UFO buffs? I mean, we're talking about allegations of photo fakery -- if this is the best you can come up with, your argument's pitiful.

Your argument is non existent!
Forget for a moment that these interesting pictures are not NASA's and tell us in your own considered opinion why the moon pictures have been airbrushed?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

bubba?

NASA falls under the D.O.D Umbrella along with the rest of the entities and is guilty by association ...bubba

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
While you are correct, does that mean you only debunk NASA stuff?

I follow a principle rare hereabouts -- I try to stick to topics I have familiarity with. As a rule, I don't get involved in endless arguments over weird-shaped blobs and bumps on over-magnified images of other planets.

link   
reply to post by Overload

Here is an Lunar Orbiter image (From NASA) which has what appears to be some sort of shuttle in it - Very interesting:

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

link   
reply to post by easynow

I concur...

The get away driver is just as guilty as the bank robber......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join