It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Busted] NASA caught faking Gemini-10 Spacewalk Photos?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

I can't recall the exact number but the N-1 used a HUGE number of smaller, very complex...

I read somewhere that it was thirty!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Back in the film days it wasn't so easy to manipulate photos so this has probably been done by a pro.

No, back then, one would just flip the negative.

Piece of cake.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
you know what i believe, i beleive that they did have a moon set ready incase the mission was a failure, but it wasnt, i believe we DID go to the moon, the reason we havent been back is because there is something else up there. and the spacewalk photo isnt fake,they could take one now and youd still say the same thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
There can be simply no debate, especially when you see the blacked and unblacked versions of the flipped image side by side.

It is fake, edited to show something that didn't happen in those pictures.

Well, no. It portrays something that DID happen, but no photographs were retained. How hard is that for you to get straight?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Take a look at these 1960's era Soviet cosmonaut photograph forgeries I discovered.

www.jamesoberg.com...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So, by your logic, doctoring a photo to depict something that happened but was not photographed means it never happened?

Next people are going to go on to the lunar landing never happened story and ignore the mirror Armstrong left on the moon which was used to measure the distance between the earth and moon for over 40 years.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
nice work on gathering the evidence. I wish the moon landing was real but it really looks like a poorly acted script.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

This is from a Gemini mission.
You don't believe men ever went into space?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

starred, good read, but i did notice one little problem with your pdf.

you mentioned a "Lenin-style ability to make cosmonauts disappear". not to be anal, but Lenin wasn't really the disappearing monster (Stalin was by a long shot - the two had vastly different personalities). I'm not saying Lenin was a saint, but he died in 1924 and was certainly not known for the level of sneakiness, backstabbing, revisionism and brutality that Stalin was famous for.

just a minor bone to pick. I lived in Moscow for 3 years when my father was assigned to the embassy there, so I'm rather familiar with how Russian people see Lenin and Stalin. Lenin was the dreamer, originator and father-figure. Stalin was the iron fist.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm sure we went to space but the moon, no. The flag flapping on the moon had me convinced of fakery.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
reply to post by Phage

I'm sure we went to space but the moon, no. The flag flapping on the moon had me convinced of fakery.

when was the flag flapping? with the obvious exception of when it was being placed in the ground or handled, and residual vibrations.

also, how exactly do you explain the fact that a mirror apollo 11 planted on the moon was used for 40+ years to measure the distance from the earth to the moon?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
right after they stuck it in the lunar surface. that flag was flapping all over the place. must have been from a fan on the studio.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

right after they stuck it in the lunar surface. that flag was flapping all over the place. must have been from a fan on the studio.

as you can see, it moves back and forth rhythmically as would be expected from a slowly decaying residual vibration after being handled. The fact there is no air makes that easy to see. If there WAS a wind blowing on the flag, it would behave much more unpredictably and would not come to a dead stop like it does - not to mention if it was hoaxed, NASA would not be so stupid as to have a fan blowing air on the set.

now explain this:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For everyone constantly "debunking" the Photos and Video Clips of the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo era, I think that one thing needs to be highly recognized: Much of the original High-Quality Video Imagery and Photographs of such missions have for as long as one can remember, been "Lost". If anything, the Photographs and Videos were in all likelihood so clear, that they were either stolen and kept in a way which would allow for a turn of profit to the stealer, or they displayed "anomalies" which they felt the greater public should remain oblivious to.

Anyhow, it does seem that the issue which the OP presented here has been satisfactorily explained. Great job everyone!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

When vernier engines are included I believe it was 42 rockets in 1st stage

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
you know what i believe, i beleive that they did have a moon set ready incase the mission was a failure, but it wasnt, i believe we DID go to the moon, the reason we havent been back is because there is something else up there. and the spacewalk photo isnt fake,they could take one now and youd still say the same thing.

YOU know what? You might very well be correct. I know as a fact that we visited the Lunar Surface, but it would definitely be within the realm of possibilities to imagine a set being implemented as a back-up for any number of reasons, including but not limited to an extreme mission failure, or as use for secondary imagery in case certain Lunar images were deemed "un-releasable" to the Public.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Flag was stiffened with wire stays - when Armstrong/Aldrin were planting
it the flag wobbled as the staff was driven into the lunar surface

Geez - I thought only the 9/11 conspiracy loons were this crazy...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by arbiture

I can't recall the exact number but the N-1 used a HUGE number of smaller, very complex...

I read somewhere that it was thirty!!!

Yep, go ahead and take a look at it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f824d88c9c1f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Take a look at these 1960's era Soviet cosmonaut photograph forgeries I discovered.

www.jamesoberg.com...

Thanks Jim, these pictures are fascinating. When you know where to look for artifacts of the removals, you can see the artifacts, but in many cases, if I had never seen the originals, I wouldn't notice the edits. They did a pretty good job back in the day with no photoshop didn't they?

Now I'm curious to know what these guys did to warrant having someone "make them disappear". I can wonder if the edit to the "Step by step, X2 fades away" changes were made to emphasize the focus of the picture on the main subject? However, that is clearly not the case in the "bombshell" photo where the tall guy disappears from the 2nd row. I wonder who he is and what he did to warrant that? It's scary.

Star for your post.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Chovy, no offense, but this thread is about Gemini. There's a good thread here about the moon landing hoax where your posts about that would be on topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join