It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Busted] NASA caught faking Gemini-10 Spacewalk Photos?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

You are right. Pictures were taken.

Collins and Young apparently did take pictures but Collins lost the camera during EVA:

Collins removed the fairing and retrieved the micrometeoroid detection equipment. During the EVA he lost his camera.
-burro.astr.cwru.edu...

"Collins was to retrieve an experiment package from Agena 8, and finally did, losing his Hasselblad camera, full of pictures, in the process."
-Novaspace

he crew took a couple of pictures when they reached apogee but were more interested in what was going on in the spacecraft...
...This was to be just a standup EVA, where Collins would 'stand' in the open hatch and take some photographs of stars as part of experiment S-13. They used a 70-mm general-purpose camera to image the Southern Milky Way in ultraviolet. After orbit sunrise, Collins then photographed a colour plate on the side of the spacecraft (MSC-8) to see whether film reproduced colours accurately in space.
-knowledgerush.com...

So When Collins said that there were no pictures taken of the spacewalk - he must have just 'misspoke'.

"One of the great disappointments of the flight was that there were no photos of my spacewalk."

...except there were - you just lost 'em, allegedly.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This will break the hearts of ArMap and Phage!
They are insanely trusting of NASA and go to extraordinary lengths to defend NASA from those of us who believe they are manipulating images and lieing through their nose.
Freely admitting that Phage and ArMap are both highly knowledgable in this subject it will be interesting to see what they have to say about this?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by debunky
He knows now. And he doesn't get the 10 grand now for showing a book.... why?

He's dead.

He died Dec. 10, 2008....

Edit: And Oberg didn't send him a letter. If he did, let him produce the copy he made of it before being sent.

Posting something on a forum addressed to someone who does not use the internet (or that forum) does not equate to 'sending' a letter....

Did you even mail Rene the letter, Jimbo? Or did you just post it on an internet forum?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

Exubie, you've totally baffled me on this. Please stop using pronouns for people I'm expected to telepathically identify from your own internal thoughts.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

ok - can you actually produce a image that NASA captions as ` gemini 10 space walk ` ??????

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Exubie, you've totally baffled me on this. Please stop using pronouns for people I'm expected to telepathically identify from your own internal thoughts.

I understand.

Replace the first 'him' with 'Ralph Rene'.

Replace the second 'him' with 'Jimbo'

As below:

"And Oberg didn't send [Ralph Rene] a letter. If he did, let [Jimbo] produce the copy he made of it before being sent. "

You mailed him a paper letter right? Or not?
(If so, please produce your copy)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I understand.

Replace the second 'him' with 'Jimbo'

As below:

"And Oberg didn't send [Ralph Rene] a letter. If he did, let [Jimbo] produce the copy he made of it before being sent. "

You mailed him a paper letter right? Or not?
(If so, please produce your copy)

Exubie, your ability to believe anything you want regardless of evidence has been well established, so your demand for 'more evidence' -- when you can find a million ways to disregard it -- is just time-wasting mischief-making.

I mailed Rene letters, he mailed me letters. His entire theory was garbage, unworthy of further time-wasting.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So let me get this straight:

The author of this book knowingly or unknowingly used a picture from the training exercise as the real event, or perhaps used the training photo as a re-creation the real event.

Either way, what's the issue here? So the author of a book used a non-actual photo...What does NASA have to do with this? As "ignorant ape" asked in his post: Does anyone have evidence that NASA themselves ever claimed that this photo was a real photo of the spacewalk?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Orignially posted by Exuberant1

I mailed Rene letters.... His entire theory was garbage, unworthy of further time-wasting.

I second Mr. Oberg's sentence. I have seen enough video of Ralph Rene' to conclude that his space elevator just didn't go to the top floor.

His antics with the weed blower, and the black rubber glove in the 'vacuum' box cinched it for me.

AND, lest I be accused of speaking ill of the dead, I thought he was crazy before he died.....

AS TO Exuberant's OP???

So a book publisher falsified an image? This merits a thread on ATS?

[edit on 16 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Jim are you saying that what the presenter in the video is saying is a pack of lies? and there is no truth to what they are saying?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well Jim if that is true then you should show us a link to past discussions or emails to prove this. This is not a forum for just you and your foes. Many others are here as well. Show us what you have please. We cannot all be ATS all knowable!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So When Collins said that there were no pictures taken of the spacewalk - he must have just 'misspoke'.

"One of the great disappointments of the flight was that there were no photos of my spacewalk."

...except there were - you just lost 'em, allegedly.

The fact that Collins took pictures but lost hold of the camera (and it floated off into space) is fairly common knowledge. I don't understand what you are getting at here by saying Collins "misspoke". He didn't misspeak; I think he said exactly what he meant -- i.e., it was disappointing that there are no photos (due to the loss of the camera).

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
AS TO Exuberant's OP???

So a book publisher falsified an image? This merits a thread on ATS?

Absolutely worth a thread because it proves without a shadow of a doubt mis information linked to NASA and as MWAH said for those of us that have our reservations when it comes to NASA'S honesty its vitally important to bring forward as much information to prove photo tampering was taking place way before photoshop came on to the seen.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

...are you saying that what the presenter in the video is saying is a pack of lies?

Firstly, a trip to that bastion of inanity that occasionally has a few diamonds in the rough (VERY occasionally) will enlighten you as to this "presenter" as you call him, and his other junk he posts.

Really, I've despaired and grown weary of the base ignorance displayed there...and the slobbering sycophants that flock to comment on the various videos. The people who contribute substance, and dare to point out the gross errors and inconsistencies of Mr. White's "work" are drowned out by the barely coherent comments of the faithful, interspersed with the foulest of language. True intellectuals, all of 'em!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

...those of us that have our reservations when it comes to NASA'S honesty...

BUT....where is NASA implicated in ANY of this???

That's the point! Cgharacter assasination by innuendo.....

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry Weedwhacker I don't want to sound rude but I was asking Jim Oberg, although I appreciate your feedback, I think its important to hear from Jim so that we can hear both sides of the story. Its clear what the stance is from the reporter of the video but in order to understand the situation it would be good to get Jims side.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I mailed Rene letters, he mailed me letters. His entire theory was garbage, unworthy of further time-wasting.

I asked you about one letter in particular...

The posting of the 'letter' on BAUT forum was linked to in the first page:

Oberg's Alleged 'letter' to Ralph Rene (actually a posting at BAUT forum)

You have yet to prove that you even mailed a paper letter to Ralph Rene. All we have is this thread posting on BAUT and your word.

*Do you have a copy of the paper letter you sent to Rene? A $10 000 'bet'/offer was made in it, so surely you have a copy...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

...but I was asking Jim Oberg...

I know, I lke to hear from JO too...but it says he signed off 30 minutes ago....

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe9e18ce77b9.jpg[/atsimg]
www.hq.nasa.gov...

now tell me again why the sky is red?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Same reason this photo has orange:

Light leaked and spoiled the undeveloped film.

If you'd follow this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Far enough in, you'll see the contributions of ArMaP and Phage who describe it quite nicely.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

and more light leakage...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join