It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3 Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey, Does anyone know where I can find a higher quality Alternative 3 Video? I have one, but it's rm, and it's horrible. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This should help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yea I Have that One
Very Choppy.. I can barely see what this thing moving around on Mars is. And in the information on the ATS main page about A3, There is something about 3 Landing Pads, and then Looking out from one of the pads away from a building.. so I dont that that A3 Video shows the Whole "Landing on Mars" video. Is there a Higher Quality version of it somewhere? Does a VHS Copy Exist?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There was one somewhere on the net. It was a group of people taping the screen of the TV while playing the video. Sorry if that doesn't help much. Dig around, see if you can find it.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm digging around, not getting anywhere. All the videos seem to be the same. Anyone tried contacting the people who produced it? Seeing if there is a higher quality version or something? However, I did find this...

newsmedianews.com seems to be stealing pages from ATS.

www.newsmedianews.com...

They didn't even bother editing it, they took the whole damn page, slapped it right on their website. I dunno, thought it was odd.

top topics

join