It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Important Notice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66f6648816f4.png[/atsimg]

Harmless eh?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I just have a gut feeling - you will deride me about this - but I have very true gut feelings.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
All I can say to all people before they take those newly rushed pandemic vaccines is:

Make your own research of the new Adjuvant; Squalene (help booster in the wave of new vaccines)

Really! start to research 'Squalene'! the time is running out! you'll thank me later!

I wrote some information about it in this guy's thread! - spread the word!:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With kind regards!

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I just have a gut feeling - you will deride me about this - but I have very true gut feelings.

Fine, you have a gut feeling. Then put that in the title of your thread. You can't start off with all that then two pages add on its a gut feeling. If you do have that, there is nothing wrong with saying, "Hey I have this bad feeling about such and such, I know some people won't take it seriously but I just want to get it out there, how do other people feel?" You certainly can't describe it as a notice.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Originally posted by no1dea

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
sarcasm warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
all anti vaxxers have killed children and eat puppies. do not trust them as they may eat your puppy. they are bad.

sarcasm over

looks like my ridiculous and unfounded claims are backed up as much as yours are.
making wild claims without any proof is fun!

Proof initself is that the human race got this far without them!

I think thats amounts to quite a few thousand years worth of proof!

we lasted quite a few thousand years without:
UFO-ologists
pants
firemen
911 truth movement
houses
books

things we've been better off without thanks to vaccines
small pox
polio
tetanus
mumps
rabies
whooping cough
diphtheria
monkeypox
measles
etc...

EDIT: rabies, not rabis

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

Do you have any info on how many millenia these dieseas have been going on and spreading?
things we've been better off without thanks to vaccines
small pox
polio
tetanus
mumps
rabies
whooping cough
diphtheria
monkeypox
measles

How many generations these diseases have been going on and for how long and when did they start?

I would love to know the origins and would love the info if anyone has it. I think its a wake up call that i never got to or did study the origins of these diseases. I need it to help me make informed decisions.

If i could link anything with that era, the lifestyle back then etc etc will be a great deal of help. It may be just a simple lifestyle change if i can pinpoint facts.
Such as cramping, hygeine, nutrition etc etc.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

OK, go ahead with the vaccines.

Good luck to your children.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

Well, I am so sorry not to meet your demands.

The simple fact remains that I believe what I have claimed.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I just have a gut feeling - you will deride me about this - but I have very true gut feelings

It is not my intention of deriding you, I was just saying what I felt

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

tamiflu is mainly bad for kids

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by spellbound

Thank you for your well thought out and researched post.
Im convinced. Im going to place my child on cvvhdf right not in a attempt to dialize those vaccines out of his systems :shk:

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

WARNING: graphic!
proof enough for me.

after my son (not Ian) had two episodes later attributed to a DTaP vax i vowed never to give another shot to him, or now my daughter.
its easy to insist that vaccines are "safe" and should be mandatory...the MSM has touted their benefits for decades. falsely.
the fact is that most of the diseases we vaccinate for were naturally declining before the vaccine was rushed out to "save the day" (much like with this swine flu vaccine) then as the disease declined right as the vaccine was being circulated the fact that disease naturally declines and also responds to more sanitary conditions escaped peoples minds and possibilities for why the disease had gone away.

its funny people insist on proof, but these same people don't know anything beyond what they read on their handouts from their doctor or what they hear from the news and media.

vaccine reactions DO happen, even if they don't happen often the fact that they EVER Happen should immediately eliminate any word of COMPULSORY.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by VintageEnvy

Well, I am so sorry not to meet your demands.

The simple fact remains that I believe what I have claimed.

i believe what you have claimed as well.
do you think the rest of these people have never heard that some people believe vaccines may be bad for people? i'm sure all on this board and any other on the internet is well aware of the controversy.

it would have served you and your thread to post some proof or some research on the subject to share with others. not to be mean, though i know it sucks, people don't care what you think unless you give them a reason to think the same thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Vaccines are very helpful to stave of many dangerous and deadly diseases. There is a reason life expectancy has risen so much is credited primarily to increased health care, including vaccines.

In classical Greece and Rome, your average lifespan was from 20 to 30 years. Medieval Britain, same. Early 20th century, from 30 to 40 years was it. Current world average is 70.

It's really strange with all the supposed deadly chemtrails, evil, dangerous vaccines, chemicals in our water, and apparently, many other measures taken to help kill us faster, has risen our average lifespan by a whole bunch this century. In fact, of the 30 years it has risen, 25 is attributed to improved health care... INCLUDING VACCINATIONS.

Now mind, I don't get a flu shot ever, I don't care for them, I'd rather my body build up its own immunity. However, against deadly diseases, so far, it's been a boon to civilization. And if one comes out that stops H1N1, and you choose to NOT take it, you may be dooming yourself or your children to sickness or even death. Sort of the opposite of what you were hoping for. You might want to think twice.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I was thinking that i find it really odd that in Australia the number of swine flu victims are children between the ages of 1-16 and this is the age groups that have the childhood vaccines. It is a major concern. Either its cause their immune systems are not well developed or its cause they are apart of the generation who are not immune from the 70's swine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join