It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Important Notice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Do not ever get vaccinated.

It is shocking that we give our children compulsory vaccinations.

Please stop vaccinating your childtren and yourself.

Vaccinations are BAD.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Just saw that all 3 to16 year olds will get the first vaccines in the UK. These kids dont have the choice and their parent's will be quing up out of fear and peer pressure. Its the long term problems that are the worry.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Damn straight .

I wish I was never vaccinated as a young child , I believe its given me brain damage

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
*Playing Devils Advocate*

What if all 3-16 year olds get the vaccine in the UK.

None of them get the flu, or any other influenza disease.

What then?

Seems impossible to stop it now, but what then?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
What evidence you have that vaccinations are bad? I would suggest that you give some proof of what you are saying, rather than trying to sensationalize it with fancy headings like "very important notice"

Are you a doctor or scientist or someone who knows about these vaccines or you are just basing your opinion on what you read in the media.

All kids of my generation and their kids now too..we were all vaccinated and all of us are doing fine

Honestly I dont think there is any conspiracy in Vaccination, except that the private sector gets profits for their vaccines

[edit on 16-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Just saw that all 3 to16 year olds will get the first vaccines in the UK. These kids dont have the choice and their parent's will be quing up out of fear and peer pressure. Its the long term problems that are the worry.

I wil refuse to let them vaccinate my kids.

If it's so important H1N1 is so deadly then why the hell did they let it into the UK!

This makes me realy angry!

[edit on 16-7-2009 by no1dea]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
sarcasm warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
all anti vaxxers have killed children and eat puppies. do not trust them as they may eat your puppy. they are bad.

sarcasm over

looks like my ridiculous and unfounded claims are backed up as much as yours are.
making wild claims without any proof is fun!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

They will suffer from other things- I don't know what, but NO MORE VACCS!

People can survive most diseases, but vaccines introduce other kinds of diseases that people cannot beat.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

If it's so important H1N1 is so deadly then why the hell did they let it into the UK

Lawlz.

You're being sarcastic or joking, right?

It's a fact the vaccines contain some unsavoury things, and have a history which isn't stellar.

Everyone should make an informed decison for themselves. It's a personal choice and no forum should influence you one way or the other.

Please do the research and decide what is best for you and your family.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
all anti vaxxers have killed children and eat puppies. do not trust them as they may eat your puppy. they are bad.

sarcasm over

looks like my ridiculous and unfounded claims are backed up as much as yours are.

Proof initself is that the human race got this far without them!

I think thats amounts to quite a few thousand years worth of proof!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

If it's so important H1N1 is so deadly then why the hell did they let it into the UK

Lawlz.

You're being sarcastic or joking, right?

It's a fact the vaccines contain some unsavoury things, and have a history which isn't stellar.

Everyone should make an informed decison for themselves. It's a personal choice and no forum should influence you one way or the other.

Please do the research and decide what is best for you and your family.

Good luck.

No i wasn't being sarcastic, and yes i agree that everone should decide whats best for them. I have only stated what my intentions are.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Not too sure if this has been discussed here or not, but I think that its suitable in this thread. This video is David Icke explaining why he believes that the Swine Flu vaccine should not be taken

I also found another interesting article that some people might find interesting. This states that the flu shots are not effective at preventing the disease

Click here

With mandatory vaccines looking more likely by the day, we have to ask questions like why forcefully vaccinate the population, when it would be much easier to give the people a choice in the matter?

Could this be a practice run for something much more serious by any chance?

[edit on 7/16/2009 by Wheres Wally]

[edit on 7/16/2009 by Wheres Wally]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheres Wally

Hey Wally your vid don't work!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
anti-vaxers are up there with religious fundamentalists. I urge you all to ignore their BS which is as easy to debunk as me having pet chupacabras.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:

sarcasm over

Proof initself is that the human race got this far without them!

I think thats amounts to quite a few thousand years worth of proof!

we lasted quite a few thousand years without:
UFO-ologists
pants
firemen
911 truth movement
houses
books

things we've been better off without thanks to vaccines
small pox
polio
tetanus
mumps
rabies
whooping cough
diphtheria
monkeypox
measles
etc...

EDIT: rabies, not rabis

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
OK, get vaccinated, vaccinate your kids, and then see what happens.

I am not joking about this - but if you want to abuse yourself and your children - go ahead and get vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
OK, get vaccinated, vaccinate your kids, and then see what happens.

I am not joking about this - but if you want to abuse yourself and your children - go ahead and get vaccinated.

youve still provided no basis for us not to

but think about this.

every time you walk outside without a tinfoil hat on, the government space beams fry a few more of your brain cells. they do it incrementally so no one notices. Dont let your loved ones out of the house without one of those oh-so-important tinfoil hats. PLEASE! I IMPLORE you!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

Thats it up now

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'm fine with vaccines but I'm not o.k. with forcing someone to get them that doesn't want them. Vaccines to me are just using our body the way its supposed to be by introducing a weakened strand so we kill it then can recognize it, I will give my children vaccines (if I ever have any which I'm not really wanting to ever at this point) but I'm glad I got them when I was young. I'm sick of people making other people feel like a complete trash of a parent because they vacc. their children. Luckily were all here to have this discussion because we werent killed out by smallpox. I guess it's comforting in a way because if we had these horrible diseases such as polio running as rampant as they were there wouldn't be anyone to speak out and tell other people not to vaccinate their children because they would be to busy worrying if they had enough available to vaccinate their child. They're amazing things and I'm so grateful that we have them.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Should be noted that some of these diseases are making a come back due to a mixture of circumstances.
These diseases were not all completely eliminated, foreign countries are still afflicted by them, for example, and people traveling outside of the country (ironically, occasionally the carriers can be the people who were vaccinated)
Seriously, ran a search for diseases making a comeback and got a list of 'em.

As for us getting by just fine... yes. A decent portion did. However, many were affected, either through death or disfigurement. Polio, for example, affected many people, and was/is crippling.

I can't say I support mandated vaccinations... I also can't say I support doing away with them either.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by RuneSpider]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join