It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and North Korea in possible nuclear deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

China and North Korea in possible nuclear deal

www.dongfeng.us

[Beijing] Sources within CCP central administration claim that China and North Korea are finalizing a secret agreement regarding North Koreas nuclear weapons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Obviously the Chinese is trying to by out corrupt North Korean top politicians with forbidden luxury goods. Korean nuclears are going to be dismanteled and hidden in some bunker system near the Chinese border, easy for the Chinese to attack if necessary. Some Chinese official has now blown the wistle on the deal. Talk about loss of face!

www.dongfeng.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
A very strange story to say the least - it seems almost impossible to believe that KJI would agree to an idea like this - though of course it is possible.

It is of course possible that this is just a made up story - but why make up such a strange story? Perhaps if it looked like NK had dismantled or stored its nukes, then sanctions might be lifted, and the US position might be undermined?

Even if the story comes from good sources - I find it hard to believe that it is anything but a ploy.

I think KJI and Charlton Heston could share the same quote on this matter; ".. from my cold dead hands."

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suspect China will be putting a lot of pressure on NK and that this may well be inaccurate.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I really find it hard to believe, even for Kim, that they would go to all the trouble and expense to develop nuclear weapons and then trade them for booze and perfume.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This can't be correct as it makes no sense whatsoever. China is North Korea's ONLY ally, and although their relationship has been described as strained as of late, NK still isn't going to use their most valued asset to negotiate with an ally.

The payoff would be much larger if North Korea held-out for a deal with the US. Especially since they are still holding the two US journalists and can use them as pawns as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
China has vested interest in N.Korea...not because they have much to offer them.It simply comes down to stability and historical ties.Everyone knows stability is more important to China than all the money the western world can throw at them...thats why many western leaders while on the outside try and show friendship,in the inside they know the ideology the chinese have is very very dangerous to the status quo.Im still unsure if their central bank is influenced by others...we know the chinese have a historic tie with britain and the opium trade...but i can't help feel that the chinese may be cooperating on the surface,but have their own agenda against the elites of the western world.In any case,we all know china pulls N.koreas strings...they supply them with most of their fuel and food for crying out loud.

top topics

join