It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange..never heard of an alien with genetals or a belly button?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just my thoughts on the matter....

All I hear and read about alien abduction cases never seem to sound quite right. No one ever states what alien genetals look like or if they have any at all. Seeing that they are always described as being naked, it should be pretty obvious. Could this be why they are so obsessed with human genetalia? I think not, if they are trying to interbreed that would be the obvious way to extact sperm or implant a fetus into a female. But how would they reproduce with no genetalia? All life on earth have some kind of genetalia for reproduction.

Another thing I find strange is thet they are never descibed with having a belly button, Which would mean that they may not be born in the womb, as they would have no ambilical cord. (only animal I know of born in the womb with no ambilical cord is a shark) .

If water is essential for all life- Why do people report that aliens have no understanding to the need of food and water to humans?Abductees are never offered food or even water while in 'captivity'... They reportedly smeer a substance on their skin which is how they take in nutrients and excrete it the same way, through the skin-hence their apparently gross scent. If life is not dependant on water, they cannot debunk life on a planet if it contains no water.

I just find this all pretty weird and obscure. They are defenitely very weird creatures as Im sure we are to them. Answers to my questions will be much appreciated.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Look at a snake.

Where's it gentitals?

They have a cloaca - a single opening through which they excrete, mate and lay eggs/give birth.

Or maybe, they've simply evovled beyong the need for a belly button/genitals.

I hear that Greys are the product of cloning, and therefor wouldn't need genitals, and wouldn't have a belly button due to not being "born" so no umbilical cord.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have heard one theory about the genitaless/bellybuttonless greys: they're actually automatons, and the real aliens (who may or may not have the parts) are never actually seen...

that's just one theory though.

One should note, though, that life never really follows its own rules. It always finds a way.

Never play poker with life. It is a filthy cheater that always breaks the rules

[edit on 7/16/09 by Redajin]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I've heard, (although I do not believe in earth visitation of aliens) that the greys, aliens.

Are actually not aliens at all, but if I may put ats'ers "Drones".

It's open to debate, but just because it works somewhere doesn't mean it must be the same elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
maybe the greys have really sleek clothing that just looks like skin.

maybe their whole appearance is a spacesuit.

Their genitalia would be covered by that.

along with those mysterious belly buttons

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Maybe gray's "skin" is actually a suit. To a caveman a modern man wearing scuba gear would probably be described as a strange being with smooth pitch black skin(suit) and a lifeless face(mask)

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Raverous]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I thought of that, but that would mean that the space suit would have to absorb the nutrients into the body when smeered on.....?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I hear that Greys are the product of cloning, and therefor wouldn't need genitals, and wouldn't have a belly button due to not being "born" so no umbilical cord.
reply to post by JacobNH

That would explain the way they seem emotionless and no sense of happiness or sadnees. Or the apparent disrespect for human life and emotion. If they are clones, they are just programmed to their job as efficiently as possible.

You may well have a point there.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Exacltly, and this also runs side by side with them being drones, except maybe, they're all drones.

But if they are cloned, who clones them?
They would of been a "life form" as such, and as they grew in technology, they would of then come to the point of cloning.

So what did they look like before they started cloning?

Jacob

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

I thought of that, but that would mean that the space suit would have to absorb the nutrients into the body when smeered on.....?

i have no idea what you mean?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The skin could be a biological space suit as other have mentioned, think the aliens in independance day.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
But if they are cloned, who clones them?
They would of been a "life form" as such, and as they grew in technology, they would of then come to the point of cloning.

So what did they look like before they started cloning?

Jacob

crazy i know but i seen a prog on discovery and the guy under regression said he was abducted and there was a "man" with a beard and he thought he knew him and as he left the room the "drones" moved in on him and started doing the business "probes" if u like

so according to him before he got "experimented" on it was a human like person tht was controlling the wee gimps?

i dunno but it was very plausible as you were told all of the story. but that begs the question if he was controlling the wee gimpy drones then that means the "aliens" if they look human could be living among us now? ur on the tube and the person sittin next to you is an "alien"?

now thats wierd

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Thats a fact.

You've probably seen a hundred aliens in your life time, and haven't know a single thing.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
BTW the drones were wearing sort of gimp suits in the reconstruction thats why there is "gimp" references as it looked very surreal and quite perverted?

now thats wierd?

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
wierd, gimpy, perverted, penisless/vaginaless aliens

yep, that sounds about right.
At least they don't have tentacles...

damn aliens and their disturbing fantasies

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

i have no idea what you mean?

It is said that they do not eat nor do they drink, but instead, they absorb nutrients through the skin which is a type of sludge applied like we apply body lotion. In turn, they also exvrete waste products through the skin the same way we sweat. These are all common sayings of abductees who claim to have witnessed this. Hence, people are never offered food or water when being abducted..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

outstanding reply

i swear i was laughing like a madman

yeh its just crazy i mean why all the probing? what coulda changed since the last probe? is that what all the prostate stuff is about when you get older? the doctors way of knowing if your an abductee?

spose they could just ask rather that physically checking eh...?

those sick aliens are they to blame

they probably are bellybuttonless drones and there masters have relations living among us as we sit here on our computas.

oh well disclosure may have us not debating these FACTS anymore, lets hope its soon!

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

oh....what if the "sludge" is just lotion because the suit chaffs their skin and the suit provides food for them?

sorry if thats condescending. i just liked that idea

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

probably seen a few im sure a neighbour of mine could've been one where i used to live,
thats another story.

we need to push for disclosure but as long as we have the "sheep people" that believe whats filtered down from on high, the people they look up to and respect, then its only us, the minority, who want to know but thats just not enough numbers methinks?

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

I swear a couple of my high school teachers were aliens...

a couple of them creep me out...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join