It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa finds lunar landing footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Nasa finds lunar landing footage

uk.news.yahoo.com

1 hour 32 mins ago
ITN

New footage of the first moon landings is to be released 40 years after the actual event.

US space agency Nasa says footage of the 1969 live broadcast of the Apollo 11 moonwalk landing features 15 key moments of the astronauts on their extraordinary journey.

The footage has been digitally enhance to provide clearer images, Nasa added.

The anniversary of the first landing on the moon is on June 21. Commander Neil Ar
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This story came out today and immediatly I had to laugh. They say it has been digitally enhanced, well that could mean anything.

I also think it is very suspicious that they have suddenly found this footage somewhere, and now that we are in a digital age and can alter film in a very realistic way.

I think what they mean when they say digitally enhanced is they have spent ages on making it look more realistic and removing all trace of evidence....such as reflections in visors, lighting shadows, wind, no stars etc etc that it was filmed in a bunker or somewhere else on earth

Wgat does everyone else think?

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-7-2009 by starseedz]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by starseedz

"The footage has been digitally enhance to provide clearer images" in other words "The footage has been tampered with to let you see what we want you to see".I ain't saying the moon landing is a hoax but you would think they would just show it in its original state to disprove any CT ideas.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this isn't breaking news... It was discussed almost a month ago here on ATS... Or am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I am looking forward to see this new footage, i hope it will be the clearest yet. I have seen no proof that there is anything else on the moon other than what was presented by NASA. All the talk of bases and glass structures is wishfull thinking. People see what they want to see in the moon photos. Heck i saw i convincing image of a frog in one moon surface image. Nasa boys must realy go into practical jokes big time if that was a real 'moon frog' ha ha.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is not new news. There were 2 thread on this in July itslef on ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I hope they tampered with it.

How funny would it be if they set up some type of pyramid in the background and a week or so later and say "fooled you".

ATS would crash due to the amount of OMG Pyramids are on the moon threads.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join