It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old caves of J. Moricz + the failure: von Däniken??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dope001

As far as i can tell, no one made any money out of this (not a huge amount, at any rate).

From my perspective, the conclusion would not be that the story is fake, and hence so are all the artifacts, but rather that they never came from a cave system. In my mind, it's the cave system element that is the fake, not the artifacts.

If, just for argument's sake, you go with the "Crespi is Hitler" theory, then how better to explain the appearance of looted artifacts from all over the world, than to invent a cover story about finding them in a cave system somewhere (that mysteriously cannot now be re located). They cannot exactly tell the truth about how they came to be there......

For me, there is too much mystery surrounding the priest to dismiss it all as fake, including the fact that after his death the art was removed en masse, with two aircraft, destination unknown.

Even if he wasn't Hitler, could he have been a Vatican "guardian" of the tresures.....it's an established fact that the cathoilic church were complicit in helping some Nazis flee from Europe at the end of WWII, and let's face it, even though it's a religion, they are certainly not whiter than white.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Just for reference...

Adolf's Birth date - April 29 1889
Crespi's Birth date - April 20 1891

Not much between them....... almost a coincidence, puts them around the same age.

There's a good article about Crespi and his collection here www.chapmanresearch.org...

Hopefully those of you better "in the know" than me about frauds, etc, will find this to be by someone who has a better reputation (although it references von Danikens book in places, amongst other works).

The article does raise a few valid points - like if some of the artifacts were fakes, why would they be made of gold, silver, etc - it would be far easier and less work for the "fakers" to just sell the raw material, rather than try and turn them into fake artifacts - these things were never sold on for massive amounts....

[edit on 21-7-2009 by BlueOrb]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by BlueOrb]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
thanks for your post amazing finds and inexplicable mystery which surrounds
the finds are amazing the dino oh so sure it is, the figure holding the sun and moon are undoubtedly evidence this civ knew we lived on a globe,

the pyramid with the eye is what got me, it seems all ancient civs knew what this symbol meant and the power it held, esoteric most definitely.

ive always believed von daniken has been raped of all credibility by the academic circles that control the flow of ancient discovery and info to the public, its happened to others and will happen again,

one day the truth shall prevail whether its in our life time who knows perhaps death will giv us the answers anyway thanks for the post its brilliant

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dope001

holy crap

in the video
www.goldlibrary.com...

the first object that Hall has in his hands is a Babylonian god king statue

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/148478eea36e.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1702d61ec3d1.jpg[/atsimg]

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dope001

My choice? I believe Von Daniken.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by warrenb

I can tell you what is going on. The Bible says in the endtimes truths would be revealed to us. Unfortunately, only a few can see truth when it is right in front of them, while the majority mocks and calls certian truths illogical or inconceivable. We are taught as CHILDREN that modern man is modern man and no former civilization had an intellect that we have and we are the brilliant ones when in fact ancient civilizations have left evidence they far-exceeded our modern genus and IMHO prove we are actually dumber than our predecessors. Look at the technology we have compared to them and look at how little we have accomplished and look at the feats they accomplished. But a school can proudly call them savages or cavemen or beasts that knew how to communicate. Give me a break. The brainwashing failed in this human. I am awake and I know the truth. And I don't have to touch, taste, smell, see, hug, kiss or fxxx the truth to know what the truth is, unlike all the Doubting Thomases running around.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Required Reading on this subject:

Stan Hall / Tayos Gold

Erich von Daniken / History is Wrong

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ordering now

thanks for the heads up

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Hey buddy just wanted to let you know

Hitler's eyes were as brown as his hair.

Not blue.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Why post only fringe authors are 'Required Readings"???
Why not post critical studies on the subject too?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

A question much asked of Skyfloating!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
reply to post by dope001

My choice? I believe Von Daniken.

The line is from "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade":
You chose poorly.

EVD has since admitted that he was never anywhere near the cave he claimed to have entered in his book "The Gold of the Gods."

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join