It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle vigilante shoots at UFO Hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Crop circle vigilante shoots at UFO Hunters

www.dailymail.co.uk

If it had been a group of aliens returning to inspect their handiwork, he would not have stood much of a chance.
Fortunately for Kenneth Wilson the 'trespassers' he confronted were visitors from this planet.
A group of Norwegian crop-circle enthusiasts had come in peace to see the latest 300ft creation in a Wiltshire field.
Mr Wilson, however, was determined to keep any intruders at bay and fired several warning shots at the group, it is alleged.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Watch out Crop circle enthusiasts! Gun-toting cointelpro farmers want YOU to die. Talk about over enthusiasm for protecting your crops.

Dressed in camouflage gear the 62-year-old had set up camp in the middle of the crop circle and armed himself with a shotgun.

Wow this guy seems a little off eh?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

I dont think he is seems off i probably would do the same thing.. i mean really... they could have asked to see it but no, they decided to trespass on the guys property. farmers are really getting the short end of the stick in todays world. and i bet this guy needs all the money he can make off his crops

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Somebody ruined a good portion of his crops.

I would shoot to kill too.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
loook on the bright side. he could have killed himself an alien.

how much do you think that would be worth?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I don't blame him. In fact, if a bunch of smelly New Ager crop circle loonies came wandering around on my newly ruined field uninvited, I'd be firing off more than just warning shots.

Crop circles, while pretty to look at, come at the cost of the destruction of alot of the farmer's field, and thus, his lively hood. And unfortunately, alot of the circle loonies show little to no respect for the person's land they are trespassing on, often believing they have some sort of divine right to to walk around the circle and soak in the vibes.

So yeah, high five for the farmer.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm with everyone else... it doesn't seem weird at all- in fact, he was probably having a good time!

Imagine waking up to a huge crop circle in your yard... are you telling me YOU wouldn't camp out in it, too? I know I would, hoping to have found the fountain of youth

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
In this economy, crops under the circle could mean meal or no meal.

I never thought about the farmers point of view. I'm pretty sure the owner of the crop in this video was upset.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This latest was a beauty,of course,again.No flaws judging from the pictures.(Wasn't the issue of the photagrapher's integrity settled long ago?)This begs the issue of just how much money is there being made,in actual terms?If the guy is mowing as soon as possible isn't that a message back?I kinda hope for his/her sake it's humans not aliens.Or maybe that's what they need to show their space hand.(WTH!! We lay down a message and what he mows it!?!I think he needs one in his yard...and on his head!)I never see bus loads of tourists and flocking to these,and the ones pictured are laying about like they were there awhile.Something is totally not adding up here.I think we oughta stop thinking about trivial motive and get to the subconscious message contained.Like,to dismiss the difference in number in the square elements in the previous one as error is a bit,"Going off half cocked..."

[edit on 16-8-2009 by trueforger]

top topics

join