It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will anyone help us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok today I was looking through some old home videos and I found something from when I was like 6 years old.
This video.

It got me thinking.
If an alien was to come down and try to destroy humanity would we be screwed?

And if there was an alien race out there trying to do that then that means that we are not alone and there is more living life out there.

Would any other(alien race) be willing to help us out or would they just let us here to perish?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Geolion1]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
... If aliens wanted to destroy us, ... it would have been done thousands of years ago, .... they could have become gods, .. and enslaved us to do their bidding.

.... even now, they could create a super virus that would wipe us out in a matter of months.

... as this world has evolved a system of world governance... I'm sure the universe has an equivalent.

I wouldn't lose much sleep over it ....... what you should worry about ??? Renegade Squirrels !!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

... If aliens wanted to destroy us, ... it would have been done thousands of years ago, .... they could have become gods, .. and enslaved us to do their bidding.

.... even now, they could create a super virus that would wipe us out in a matter of months.

... as this world has evolved a system of world governance... I'm sure the universe has an equivalent.

I wouldn't lose much sleep over it ....... what you should worry about ??? Renegade Squirrels !!!!
But how are we to know if they are truly more advance then we are?

Maybe they cant create virus or even nucleur bombs.
Maybe all they have is aircraft?(ufo) that isnt like our world that has instructions to it, or can be built or destroyed. IDK just pointing things out.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Geolion1

They can create inner stellar or inter dimensional craft but not weaponry, you are joking right? Somebody just left them craft with instructions …nay If they wanted to destroy us they could but why kill somthing you can use and control... just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Did we really need to see that video? lol

Well, I don't think we will ever be invaded. There is one thing I've noticed though, the more advanced a life form becomes the more benevolent it is. Look at humans, sure we've got a pretty disgusting society, but where not as bad as lets say Lions. Even rabbits kill each other over food, mates and territory.

I just dont think there would ever be a need for invasion. I think by the time a species can travel throughout the galaxy they become independent from needs like fossil fuels, they might even prefer to leave their planet and live in a giant spaceship. but who knows? Sure, there might be some who fit the regular reptilian profile who want humans so that we can worship them. but I dont think we would allow that, right? Humans are probably too wild for that.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333

They can create inner stellar or inter dimensional craft but not weaponry, you are joking right? Somebody just left them craft with instructions …nay If they wanted to destroy us they could but why kill somthing you can use and control... just my opinion.
We dont know if it can travel dimensions and so on. Its like our Brain, its powerful and we control our body with it, but did it come with an instruction manual? No.

Or maybe they dont come here because if we touch them they burn to death or because of viruses and diseases?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
Did we really need to see that video? lol

Well, I don't think we will ever be invaded. There is one thing I've noticed though, the more advanced a life form becomes the more benevolent it is. Look at humans, sure we've got a pretty disgusting society, but where not as bad as lets say Lions. Even rabbits kill each other over food, mates and territory.

I just dont think there would ever be a need for invasion. I think by the time a species can travel throughout the galaxy they become independent from needs like fossil fuels, they might even prefer to leave their planet and live in a giant spaceship. but who knows? Sure, there might be some who fit the regular reptilian profile who want humans so that we can worship them. but I dont think we would allow that, right? Humans are probably too wild for that.

No you didnt need to see the video but I thought it kinda cute and funny from along time ago.Shows how much i've been into these things.

But the difference with lions is that they kill for food, which is part of life.
Unlike us that kill for destruction and death, there is no real point for OUR killing

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
From the evidence I'd say several different species
are monitoring us in a variety of ways.

Apart from the spherical phenomena,
Martyn Stubbs (SecretNasaMan in youtube)
also detected a green flash in between frames of film.
It might be some sort of technological remote viewing.

Then there is the work Dr. Roger Leir
has been doing in removing amazing ET implants.
The latest video is in youtube as 'X-conference 2009'.

And Harry (a Military man) in newsgroups
once said to me after I had been there about four years,
He said... "Say hello to zippidy doo daa".
And I said, do they monitor these alien newsgroups?
And he said... "yep, almost everyday".

Then there was the CEO of NexusMagazine on Art Bell talking about a friend of his doing an OOBE into underground Pine Gap. He couldn't get into certain areas, and then an alarm went off. Then a solider came running towards him holding some type of detection device, shouting ... "stand down it's just a dreamer".

So probably, something more than Humans tries to get into advanced bases to monitor.

There is a lot more I could add, but I will see how this thread goes.

Have a Great Day!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333

Exactly they can test their experimental alien cosmetics on us.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think the aliens will intervene if it comes to the point of total self-destruction otherwise, but they will be massively disappointed if this happens, and much of the damage will be too late for them to reverse. We really need to act ourselves, and I think the cosmic energy shift in/around 2012 will help with that.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If they are here then they could destroy us at will of that I have no doubt. Why do they not destroy us then? Is it because they love us and want to help us? Too much human suffering in the world indicates to me that they either do not care that much or have rules they cannot break. However even governed by these rules I find it difficult to imagine them in high orbit wringing their hands in sympathy at the latest IED or short-bladed beheading.

With that thought I cannot see them helping us or they would have helped us a long time ago at any world altering period from the black death to the world wars and so on, take your pick. They could be here to exploit or study us rather than to help or annihilate us. For me that theory would explain their secrecy more than theories that they hide because they fear being blown out of the sky by human technology.

The theory of them being spanked by some USAF with a secret tech rail gun or laser device has never held much water for me because I think that from alien abduction accounts and so on; our technology is akin to trying to knock a Blackhawk out of the sky with a half-brick… Not impossible but also not very likely.

Of course the reasons ET does not just come and park in our front lawns could be much more complicated, and like our own professionals, they could be governed by their own complex set of rules that forbid or discourage open contact until a set criteria is met. The criteria could be something like a decline in human population to a set number, a reduction, or total abandonment of weapons of mass destruction or any one of a million reasons that could almost be impossible to discern as the alien mind and its intents and reasoning must be all but undecipherable to the “average” human intellect.

One thing I am certain of though is most if not all of the G8 know the reason.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I honestly think that you have to look to your inner self, all the answers come from within. No alien race is going to save YOU, our salvation is truly in our own hands.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What was the point of that video? It has nothing at all to do with your question and is annoying at best.

If we were in the crosshairs of an ET race, we'd likely be done for. however, they are highly more evolved than we are and could have would have killed us long ago if that were thier agenda. I doubt it is. What good are we if we're dead?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If they are currently controlling us through our government then how are they controlling us? By making war within ourselves? By making them rich in this world when its not even worth anything in theirs?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Some say we are a “vessels “some say we are valuable for our DNA and some say many other things. One thing I am aware of that to keep people from realising their true potential what better way than to divide us than by a plethora of languages, cultures and religions. It keeps us wrapped within an earth bound bubble where the majority think the biggest matter is to worry about paying taxes, working for money, looking under the bed for a terrorist and every other nightmare that makes up a large part of our life these.

Being rich in this world is not about the money, with money comes power, and makes it much easier to create and maintain control of a subservient society. Even the scum in the house of lords who make much of our laws as “honourable” members would never think to take money for questions would they?

When this fact becomes a depressing burden, I choose to watch the stars and walk in mountains, swim in a loch so that I main regain a perspective, the knowledge that we are controlled. I do not doubt there are many reasons for this control but I do not think they are much to do with being a good little citizen who adds more of the same to a society that is in love with celebrity and the dirty buck.

We may be controlled and kept in the dark because to tell the truth might have many citizens chasing those who rule down the street with an intent to hang them high (of course, I would not go that rout as I reject violence).

Keep us in love with money and everything has a price.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They've COULD enslaved us, you say..

Tell me what is every man and woman doing right now on this planet?
( if not a millionaire, hobo, or tribesman) Call me a hobo..

They are WORKING.. In a more ancient word, theyre SLAVING.. For what..

For money.. Paper, nothing.. For the government, the new kings, the men in suits..Wich gets more money in a day than your(the slave) entire lifetime..

And money doesnt make society, people do.. Money is just.. Dust.
When people are living for life, and not money.. Maybe, we will get contact.

+ People are starving... Dying, making wars.. Reason? = MONEY/SLAVERY

Theyre keeping you occupied with work, when there is a life, a world out there, waiting 4 U!

At least there STILL is..

Im sure there are forces that wants to destroy the human race, for what it is.. Corrupted.

But wounds can be healed, and so can you.

The words of Jim Morrison fits best
"You're all a bunch of #ing slaves!"

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Yaxkin]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Yaxkin]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
PEOPLE! HELP YOURSELVES! Im so sick of people hoping ETs will come and save us! There can be no intervention! They are only visiting us because we have the capabilites to blow up our world!!! NO ET WILL SAVE YOU, BRING FREE TECHNOLOGY, ETC.. We are a growing and learning planet! We are probably the lowest life form there is in the galaxy, hell, even universe!! Quit hoping and praying for a landing, but until we become truly enlightened individuals, they wont come to us.....we will go to them!!!!!!!

top topics

join