It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare video of Michael Jackson's 1984 Pepsi Ad Accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
jazz-from-hell.blogspot.com...

Michael Jackson gets the Anakin treatment

Horrors. Us Magazine has exclusive video of the 1984 Pepsi commercial mishap that burned up the late Gloved One's hair and, as Jackson's friends claimed, triggered his pill addiction. I'd seen a still photo of the accident here and there over the years, but it looks way worse on film.

I dunno bout this...could this be fake? Does getting your hair set on fire cause you to want to sleep with little boys?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow

That was surprisingly hilarious. I mean I feel bad and all, but come on, watching the infamous M.J. doing his dance thing with his head unknowingly lit up like a firecracker...

And why did they let him dance for so long... no one even tried to put him out till he put himself out by doing a his little spinny move that he always does. He kinda looked like some sort of broken robot that just fried its circuits at the end there...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
My god...

I've realized, MJ WAS A ROBOT!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
That my friends is VERY real! He didn't even know he was on fire until they sprayed him with the extinguisher!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks that MJ was better looking as a black man than a white snapping turtle?

Hope he’s at peace now.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

ROFLMAO! Oh jeez. I laughed loudly on that comment. Snapping turtle..

I am surprised myself that the pyro guys didn't catch the issue immediately when the pyros went off too early.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yes alot of people get hurt All the time and get addicted to pain killers, I must say I found it gasping when he did his smoke screen spin.. Poor Farrah

join