It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Man Made - The Assessment - Colin Andrews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
During 1999 and 2000, Colin Andrews exposed almost 80% of the circles reported
in England during that period as hoaxes. Published in The Assessment - 2001
Copyright Colin Andrews.

www.colinandrews.net...

OK Here is some proof, SOME crop circles are indeed man made...
Videos - and methods used in man made crop circles...

Also a youtube showing an attempt at a replication of a crop circle made some time before this attempt, I have to admit, it was a pretty impressive attempt...

At 1st I was really thinking these guys were psy-ops - still unsure on that. So yeah there are some really well made man made ones...

But to say they are all man made? I'm not so sure on that, what do you think?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Magnetic declination, elongated and blown plant nodes, changes in the plant's structure, EM interference with electronic equipment inside the circles (some of which has been recorded in audio), woven stalks, etc are worth serious consideration. To this day none have demonstrated how this is accomplished in a crop circle... Lot's of claims, but no demonstrations.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
He proved what we already expected, that people can flatten crops in an organized and artistic fashion. it requires a sense of craft, but is not out of the ordinary.

It doesn't help.
Yet he never explains the electromagnetic, radioactive, and molecular issues that happen in the other cases.

It helps.
Moreover, the capability that humans CAN and DO do it does not discount the original theory. What it does do is help narrow the search.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i think some of that stuff could be done somewhat easily if one did the proper research. maybe i will look into faking those things.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
good replies!

I am a firm believer that something higher dimensional/ET participates in some Crop Circles - this is why I present the argument for man made crop circles, so we can stand together and say - OK so we have now seen how man can make them, and have a standard to work from, so when the ones, such as the new amazing weaving basket pop up - we can then at the very least try to determine if this was man made - exactly how they did it with prior knowledge of man mad crop circles!
13TH JULY
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37485c1f1000.jpg[/atsimg]
It's almost like (and I think this may not be man made) this crop circle appeared in the nick of time, as so many are ready to dismiss "ALL" crop circles as man made - and well really throw a spanner in the works by presenting us with this new method! Very smart on their (whoever) behalf.

Who knows, maybe discussions on this topic is so controversial, the ETs see this as evolving - and then give us a little more.

My personal belief IF these are dimensional/ET made, is they are communicating in the visual and gradually expanding on their 'message/s' slowly as not to fry our brains with too much too soon. Have you ever thought how hard it may be for them to come down to our level of thinking to 'talk' with us? Who knows? I overall think these are messages of that theory.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
We should wait for more info to come in (if they ever do a serious investigation of this CC). Personally, I'm leaning to man-made on that particular one but perhaps the hard data will prove otherwise. Someone needs to get out there with a magnometer.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Magnetic declination, elongated and blown plant nodes, changes in the plant's structure, EM interference with electronic equipment inside the circles (some of which has been recorded in audio), woven stalks, etc are worth serious consideration. To this day none have demonstrated how this is accomplished in a crop circle... Lot's of claims, but no demonstrations.

I hear of this evidence being banded around all the time but I need to see some links to it. I want to know if the people taking these readings from the crop shapes know what they are doing and are not charlatans looking to sell books e.c.t.

Until there is proof telling me otherwise I believe all crop shapes are man made, well, let's say 99 percent with the other one percent of my belief acknowledging that anything's possible.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

You know what my buddy skeptic - I tend to think you have a very valid point regarding this type of evidence.

Do we have current data like this on the current crop circles?

Could all this type of other evidence also elude to it being planted by either men who made some of these crop circles? Or could it have been planted by someone to throw those who study them to be real off the scent? Sounds like a NASA type situation: give out real, fake and hoaxed perpetrated by them, or even snowballing others speculation? Only time will tell I guess...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
I hear of this evidence being banded around all the time but I need to see some links to it. I want to know if the people taking these readings from the crop shapes know what they are doing and are not charlatans looking to sell books e.c.t.

On top of that, some of the evidence (such as elongated nodes, bending of the stalks) can be shown to be the result of the activities of the very human circle makers. Other evidence (if they are indeed true) have not been shown to be associated with crop-circles; for instance, cited episodes of electronic interference have not been shown to endemic to the circle and not present in the field before.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Starting in the early 90's crop circles have gotten increasingly more complicated. As the circles have gotten more complicated , the number of people visiting and investigating these circles have grown massively. Now we are talking about one county in England where 90% of these circles appear, a diameter of roughly 40 miles. There are probably a couple hundred or more investigators staying up all night watching these fields at night during the whole crop circle season. The farmers are there as well, watching over their fields at night. And lets not forget the Police patrolling.
So for the last 30 years there has only been one person ever arrested for making a crop circle !! I've heard of farmers chasing people from there farms at night, but I haven't seen an incomplete crop circle ( barring some big circles in the last couple years being ADDED to) or a really large crop circle look completely amateurish.. also if the MOD's explanation is Man-made. Whats with all the military helicopters at these crop circle sites.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why don't the people who are making crop circles like The Circle Makers and that guy on Youtube who was arrested, if they really wanted to prove once and for all that all crop circles are Manmade do a 1500 foot one or replicate some other massively huge one we have had.. for the camera's

new topics

top topics

join