It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Attractive!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I dunno girls always complain about the unrealistic body image but I think guys have it worse.
We watched superheroes and movie super-army men and they all had perfect abs and muscles, any character who was fat was scorned and the attractive guys always got the girl. So there are a lot of guys who spend 24/7 in the gym. And I think the muscle went to their head.

Looking at someone is not so much 'how are they sexually' because looks ahve nothing to do with performance. It is just attraction because men can be turned on by looks alone, women need the physical touch to get the same effect.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Other women don't bother me, it is not their fault if a guy checks them out.

The only time I have worried about it (him, not them) is when the you know what is goooood. If not, for some reason I don't care if a guy looks. lol

Therefore, with me, it must be a physical thing., not so much mental.

ok, yes I have gone mental over a situation like this and it was an unstoppable, scary feeling. The loss of control, heart racing like a maniac, panic uhhg. Pure selfishness. Tossed a cup of hot coffee on a bfs lap once for doing such a thing. lol nuts. We laugh about it now if I talk to him., Wasn't so funny then. I walked out in a huff, he chased me in the car to come back kinda game-playing. Dumb with a capital D.

I found out later he only did that purposely to make me feel that way. I have learned (I hope) since not to allow someone to play with my jealous-growly-instincts like that ever again.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by suzque66]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join