It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Of The Mind?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

My personality type is ISTJ

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Trust me its not puberty I know what happens when going through that. This is not what it is.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

My bad its INTJ i keep getting them mixed up. Oh I sometimes see words backwards but thats dyslexia.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lycanlance

L. Try this website for young people who are having extrasensory and other experiences. www.thestarchildren.com and don't worry, you are special.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by laketh

I cant find anything on the site for me. Thanks for the help though do you have any idea of how I could control this or possibly Understand what it is.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Probably just recogise that you are human, Try to help people whenever you can. That helps for me, helping out at the animal welfare. Giving clothes you dont wear to any random person in a location. Anything you can do to help. You cant help everyone, but you can start somewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

thats true.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Mine is INFJ! To a T.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
its probably just that you are becoming adolescent and at this point its your brain that is becoming more and more mature (unlike puberty then its your body) and this is having a weird effect on the way you see the world (i have heard of many people that around this age have thought that they had developed a 6th sence or something)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by karpator

I have said it a million times ITS NOT PUBERTY I KNOW ITS NOT THAT EITHER. when i say i know its not something i mean i know its not

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

i only say it might be that because many people experience similar things then xD

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Sorry for reacting how I did but I know its not that.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycanlance

Sorry for reacting how I did but I know its not that.

Like the poster said, puberty is a process of development for the BODY.

Adolescence is a mental and spiritual journey, not the same thing, so there's no need to be so defensive. It's not evolution of the mind
(good thinking though), it's another development process, and don't think that will change with age. Humans are constantly going through development phases of all kinds, were you the same at ten as at eleven? you won't be the same at 24 as 25, we are constantly developing.

And another thing, the thread you opened, don't ask people a question and expect only one variety of people to be aloud have their word. saying you want to know what happens after death but "no christians" is as ridiculous as saying you want to hear about aliens but no greys. People of all sorts have the right to voice their opinion on this board, as long as they are not breaking the EULA of course. Anyway, thanks for letting me rant on and on, I'm going to bed hope when i wake up there's not alot of # talk from this post.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo

No the thing about it is. Its my thread if i put i dont want a certain religion mentioned then i expect people to respect that. But obviously people dont. Its not puberty I know what that feels like and i know what this feels like. People just dont get it do they. Some people do but most dont. I am not feeling puberty although i probably am going through it. its not causing this.

[edit on 07/15/09 by lycanlance]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

No the thing about it is. Its my thread if i put i dont want a certain religion mentioned then i expect people to respect that. But obviously people dont. Its not puberty I know what that feels like and i know what this feels like. People just dont get it do they. Some people do but most dont. I am not feeling puberty although i probably am going through it. its not causing this.

[edit on 07/15/09 by lycanlance]

Listen kid i just said It's NOT puberty it's the development of your mind. The cycle you're just now starting and which will continue for two years.

And no, this is not your thread, you are simply the original poster, this thread is for every member or the board. Boo Hoo for you, looking at your profile you're an angry kid completely confused and angry that the world isn't fair. Well it is fair, it's a balance of negative and positive energy you're just now waking up to the negative. Creation and destruction.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I bet you think you owned me right. haha im not angry at the world i think the world is fair and i love it but the religious people make it complicated and make the progress slow down. and wooo i dont care this thread isnt mine. still i expect some people to respect this. and dont call me kid. judging from the way you replying to me your pretty immature yourself.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You really dont like things you dont understand do you. Just because you havent and arent experiencing what im going through you say oh its the development of your mind. Maybe but from what im feeling id say its not. I dont want to argue with you. Who knows you might be a good person I just wanted to say what i had to say.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You really dont like things you dont understand do you. Just because you havent and arent experiencing what im going through you say oh its the development of your mind. Maybe but from what im feeling id say its not. I dont want to argue with you. Who knows you might be a good person I just wanted to say what i had to say.

Everybody's been through the same thing, we've all been there, and yes it's called development. You are just in the beginning child.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You will surprised about how many people have this ability to read others minds and to feel what others are going through..... there is a thread somewhere on this site about being an 'Empath' maybe you are one of those or one of us..... welcome aboard.....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yea its not what you say it is. I know its not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join