It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from "On High"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well I started A thread but I need to introduce myself first so here goes nothing. I've authored two whole topics here on ATS. Both about something I (and A select few others) called Symbiotic Possesion, and to spread the word about this subject is the main reason I created an account here and it has consumed so much of life for the past five years that I'm not sure what else there is to say about myself. I can commune with what I call spirits ( sometimes E.T.'s) because I'm what they call A Lucifer (A spirit type, I could also be called A bug). Most people are what are called beezlebubs (thats the term used by these "spirits") and can't commune. Why am I A Lucifer? Even I'm not sure why. Of course the reason I can commune might also be because of A head wound I recieved when I was young. I don't know to be sure. I've thought about writing A book bases on the things I've learned through communion, but I figured I would start with some message board posts here and elsewhere. I don't know, I guess it depends on how my message is received here and in other places. anyway thats about it when it comes to an introduction from me (without getting too indepth about symbiotic possesion or On High). Any questions on what I posted so far are welcome and will be explained to the best of my ability.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
is there any reason we should believe what you say? or do you just want us to take your word for it?

and with this "communication" can you get USEFUL info or just vague and nebulous claims regarding the meaning of life, the universe, and these spirits you claim to talk to?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend, I am sure that you will find what you are looking for, as far as your threats go, don't let your work be stiffled by people's opinions here. You will find all kinds of beliefs and views here , and alot of ignorance on any given topic.

So take it easy and forget what people say, do your own thing, if it's well done, people will like it.

reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

As far as your comments go, this really isn't the place to start questioning a member on his integrity when writing information now is it? Perhaps we should welcome him as a member first, and then debate the pros and cons of whatever gift he has when he actually opens up a thread.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
welcome abord many s;eepless nights instore for you

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well first of all I should say that skeptisism is welcome. My claims are a bit out there. As far as useful info it's limited to what these "spirits" know. I've been working on lottery numbers. There have been complications. But I can tell you all about On High. Also I can tell you about the afterlife. And not just vague info, but details that I think every person should know. As to PROOF ,well it's difficult to verify these claims, but suffice to say I've been given the evidence to satisfy my questions.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
sorry man using your nitro to figure out my avatar

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
OP, I see your first thread was closed. PLEASE create a new thread and continue to reveal your story. This information is of personal importance to me.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'll create A new thread as soon as I'm able to. I was just wondering why this info is of personal intrest to you.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It was revealed to me that I'm in some way connected to the "system". And since then I've been trying to piece together as much information as possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_Wood_Gordon

Interesting stuff, at what age did you receive your first message? Could you tell us some of the things you’ve learned from these communications?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well I was about five years old when I started to commune. As to what I've learned - oh boy thats A whole topic unto itself, but here is the basic information: there is A military project called On High. Started sometime in th 1960's involving E.T. technology. Ive also learned A great deal about the afterlife. For example upon death the spirit is divided into multiple parts, and distriputed to many parts of the "spirit plane". The details of both I plan to expand upon in A new thread soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Hope you have a great time posting

new topics

top topics

join