It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Navy Prepares for Potential Attack on Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Israeli Navy Prepares for Potential Attack on Iran

www.foxnews.com

Two Israeli missile class warships have sailed through the Suez Canal, ten days after a submarine capable of launching a nuclear missile strike, in preparation for a possible attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities.

The deployment into the Red Sea, confirmed by Israeli officials, was a clear signal that Israel was able to put its strike force within range of Iran at short notice.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Im not hear to start a WAR Thread just posting what I found and believe it hasnt been posted up yet, just keeping it out there. Believe what you want WAR maybe but as we know if probably not.

Its been years on going now at this point and people saying its gonna be next week, or tommorrow or World War 3 next week just a short decision if any on is interested. Is it more bullying and posturing or are they really going up there to do it.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've been expecting this ever since VP Biden basically gave the green light and the Saudi's granted permission for the use of their air space.

If this was Iran or North Korea I'd say its just posturing but this is Israel we're talking about here. I'm not sure if Israel is ready to respond to Iran or not, but they have been preparing for a long time now. But one thing is for sure when they're ready they're not going to delay and you'll see what little ole Israel is really capable of which should be a surprise to many. However, I also think that Iran will not allow this to happen without an all out war.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
well, July 22 has a new moon, so it will be really really dark if they want to try anything.
I made a strange type of post about July of this year my thread

I really do't know if they will or won't attack, but it really seems like the time is running out.
No matter if Iran is after nukes or just power they will not win the propoganda war, after what happened after the election, people are seeing them as a radical North Korean type of dictatorship which does not allow freedom.

Israel needs to strike fast before people start to realize Iran isn't like that at all, go with the emotion of now,

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
One thing you can always say about the Jews that holds true (Zionist conspiracies aside): they are pragmatic S.o.B.'s

When they recognize a threat, they take action. All the warm-fuzzies aside, it's good to see that one nation out there still realizes that there are real evils out there and is willing to respond. I don't really believe in God (as in the Bible) but the only appropriate response I can come up with is: May YHWH Bless Israel in their endeavors! Fight on you glorious bastards - you may be our last hope!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about (immediately). This just follows the report about the Israelie Dolphin subs passing through there last week. Keep in mind these vessles are returning, not deploying towards Iran. They have already been and are coming back. This is just showing thatb they CAN get there in the future if need be but this is no immenent attack preparation by any means LOL.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ya can you imagine Iranian warships amassing near the shores of Israel looking to destroy their nuclear capabilities? This world is nothing but Israel, for Israel and nothing else matters. Damn sick of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How many Chinese subs are in the Gulf right now ? Hmmm.....you reckon for ONE SECOND the Americans are the only ones to protect their interests ?

America gave Israel the green light because they KNOW China / Russia will take Israel out - Israel is falling into a trap of its own making.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Our last hope for what? WW3, The murder of Iranian children, the death of my family, the end of civilisation. There is evidence of only one threat to
peace in the middle east and that is the Israeli intillect, bullying nature and ego.

Respects

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

But what if they get spared?
I'm not here to promote a christian agenda, or to derail this thread,but with what you said, I have to ask; what if they get spared?

The news to me has been real slow lately, filled with a bunch of rhetoric back and forth. The curtains are going to rise soon, and I really hope, we don't have to sit through the rise of the antichrist.

But this Israeli situation, does kinda make me wonder.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think it will happen sooner or later,

check out Missing Links posted here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Oh yeah.

We've all seen the history of the Jews and how they have "bullied" their way. They certainly haven't faced persecution and near extinction at any point in history. Always the oppressive aggressors those Jews! They are only reactive and combative because they are "bullies" pure and simple. There is certainly no historical rationale for them to be ready for war. And there were certainly NO statements from the leadership of Iran that they wanted to destroy Israel. Nooooooo.

(I'm not even going to bother backing that last statement up with a link - if you aren't aware of what is going on with Iran and its leadership - and its ultimate intent - then I certainly can't provide anything that would convince you otherwise.)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

I say this...let the intelligence agencies handle it.

Why does their need to be a war? If Iran truly posseses any sort of nuclear weaponry then it should be taken out by those in the know, covertly. Let the serious badasses do the job they are trained to do.

In conjunction with intelligence agenies, the special forces are more than capable of handling these situations. There needs not to be any war. Maybe an air strike. A well placed explosive device or two.

Where Is The CIA When You Need it?

My views reside in this thread about wars and the threats of wars for the last 60+ years. Same would stand for a threat from any nuclear armed country.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Defense official: Israel readying for attack on Iran

Official tells Times of London that Red Sea crossings should be seen as 'serious Israeli investment.'

haaretz.com

World may back Iran op as part of deal

Israeli agreement to peace concessions could allow attack "within the year," officials tells 'Times.

jpost.com

[edit on 16-7-2009 by chips]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Finally! That Iran attack is on it's way.
It's about time.
I'm definitely not pro-Israel, as I've suffered way to many injustices in America, but my head could use a break...

I wonder if a real war would knock some common sense into Americans that want to attack someone for having some other country build a nuclear power plant for them. And it's a light water reactor, the type that they've been saying for years can't be used to make nuclear weapons. Now all of a sudden it's a nuclear WMD weapons threat.

And even if they did make nuclear weapons, there are much more worrisome folks with nuclear weapons.

If I didn't have them aliens taking up all my thinking capacity, I would have some really thought changing arguments for the pro-Israelites..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

the ruling elite are signing their nations death warrant

it's a shame

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

No one cares about the reactor, light water or not

its the ENRICHING OF URANIUM!

Plus we KNOW that Iran is supporting terrorists.

But hey we can stick our heads back in the sand and pretend its not happening.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
what? again?

these posts are about as regular as a womans period these days!

i suppose it was about time for the monthly "isreal is going to attck iran" news .. seriously, i joined here in jan 2008, and was a lurker for way longer, and scince as long as i can remember these stories have been a regular occurance.

whatever and a massive YAWN!

like marge simpson said "just crap, or get off the pot!"

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I really dont see much to gain from an Iraeli attack.At best it will by them a little time but only prolong the inevitable.The nuclear genie is loose in Iran and cant be put back in the bottle with a simple airstrike,imo.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A nuclear attack on Israel would start World War III.

If Israel can deter that possibility the world will be in their debt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join