It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Aircraft Spotted Hovering Over My Neighborhood.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers,

I need some advice with a situation. On Halloween 2007 I was walking down a street in my neighborhood. I was with my sister and we were taking some kids out to get candy. The sky was just turning to dusk so it was still a little light out. There were people out and all over with their kids of course. I looked down the street and noticed over the neighborhood there was a bright orange glow in the sky just a few hundred feet off the ground directly above the houses.

I watched it perplexed as it sat frozen glowing in the sky. I wondered if it were a comet or something but it did not move. I mentioned to it to the girl I was walking with. She was confused by it as well. So for the next 7-10 minutes it took us to walk down this long street we observed as this bright glowing object sat motionless and silent in the sky.

As we rounded the bottom of the street there stood a group of about 25 people standing in a circle all staring up at the object the was just a few streets over in the sky. This is what made me laugh to myself. All of them said nothing, made no comments and none verbally acknowledged what they all were looking at. It was so weird! At this point I am kicking myself and cursing under my breath for not bringing my camcorder that sat fully charged at home.

Then the object stopped glowing bright orange and I could see it was a dark structured craft. It still sat silently in the sky. The object then turned on a bright white light and began to move silently on the adjacent streets to where we were walking. I never took my eye off it.

The craft then turned and approached the street we were now walking up. I watched it get closer and still heard nothing. The craft flew directly over us and we saw it was a dark triangular or chevron shaped craft. The white strobe lighting that flickered from side to side in the back like the night ryder car made it difficult to see that part. There were 2 blue lights on each the left and right tip. One white light in the front. As it flew over it made only a light windy "whooshing" sound.

After that I tried to do searches to see if I could find a craft capable of hovering silently, glowing bright orange, and hovering for such an extended period of time. I have found none and no examples on video websites either. So, please if you have seen this as well, please share your information.

Now, I have seen this happen several other times while driving at night. Same scenario, only I haven't seen that bright orange glow again yet. The last sighting was I was driving and saw through the trees ahead of me 3 bright white lights stationary at a 90 degree slant. I located and drove to where these lights were hovering .

Above an apartment complex again in my neighborhood there was a craft hovering silently just a few hundred feet off the ground. It had the bright white light on the front really bright. After I sat and watched it hover for about 5 minutes it turned on unsuspecting "normal FAA" lights and began to move. I can not be sure of the shape of this craft because it was fully dark,

My theory is this is Military or Government, although ET's can not be completely ruled out. Now I live in a safe neighborhood with normal nice average people.

My Questions:

Why is the Government or Military Hovering over my neighborhood?

What are they doing? Why take such an expensive aircraft to my neighborhood?

Has anyone else seen this and do you know why they do this?

How is this aircraft able to hover for so long in silence, and what was that orange light?

My goal right now is to get this event happening on film.

Thanks for reading this, I hope someone can give me some answers

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
1st Question:

What is your proximity to the closest Air Force base or airport?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Vienna Air Reserve Base is the closest

Then there's good ole' Wright Patterson in Dayton.

There is an airport a few miles away

Don't really want to give away where I live to my front door lol

I hope that info helped.

Thanks for your post

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Abductee Chick]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
OK well let's face it Wright Patterson has quite a legacy for "experimental" and "prototype" aircraft.

From their own website:

Birthplace, home and future of aerospace 'Wright-Patt' is one of the largest, most diverse and organizationally complex Air Force installations. Past, present and future are inextricably linked here, from the pioneering flights of the Wright brothers to the development of today's most advanced aircraft and aerial systems.

www.wpafb.af.mil...

Now your main sighting was October (Halloween) 2007?

How many subsequent sightings and were they all similar craft?

Honestly, not much would surprise me given the stature of that base. I do not doubt that you have seen experimental craft.

Why your neighborhood? (Random test flights based on proximity?)

Footage would be awesome!

[edit on 15-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've seen the crafts hovering on atleast 3 occasions. I had no idea they had such craft! It was pretty amazing to see it hover so gracefully perfectly frozen like that. I just don't understand why they chose to show it off like that when they knew it was Halloween and Duh! People will be outside.

I can't stop wondering what they are doing. Some people I talked with think they are doing domesticated spying/evesdropping for terrorists. I do not believe this for a second.

I actually spoke with a woman who has been working at Vienna Airbase and has been in the airforce for like 20 years. She said she had heard stories from girlfriends of hers that the guys (pilots) take such experimental craft out at night for testing. She also stated the only aircraft housed at V AB is the C-130's. Not to say that other craft from other bases do not come there. That happens all the time. We see the Chenooks fly over a few times a week. She said she is unaware of any aircraft that can do the sophisticated things I described.

I do think the craft I am seeing are coming from Wright Patterson. Why though are they flying/hovering them here at night? Do they know something we don't? WP AB is quite a distance form my neighborhood. They have plenty of their own neighborhoods in Dayton to Hover over. Why fly all the way here?

Yes, the first time I ever saw a craft hover like that was Halloween 2007. Then the other sighting i can remember was that following winter not far from the first sighting. In fact, just a few blocks away. Maybe something about the area?

The second sighting in the winter I could not get a good look at the craft, it was dark. The light pattern after it had started moving again did go in a triangular shape, I can not say for sure what the craft looked like.

How is it possible they can hover like that so very still and with no noise?

Seems very advanced.

No one else has reported seeing this on here? Really? Someone else has had to have seen this somewhere?

Definately I am going to be vigilant with keeping that camcorder with me. I am so very determined to film this event happening, it is odd to say the least.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I can not be the only person who has seen this.....

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

There are tons of others on here who have vastly more knowledge of such things. I am certain they could assist you to identify.

I believe you and look forward to stills or footage.
But be cautious.

Regards...KK

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thank you. I will be careful. I do hope that some others on here that know something about this can help shed some light on it. I am keeping a very close eye on the skies above my neighborhood now.

The last 2 months I've also been seeing more helicopters as well. These 2 did a fly over my house in June

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Abductee Chick]

new topics

top topics

join