It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Evolution Of The Mind Starting To Happen? Are We Experiencing The Conscious Shift?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
OP, I can confirm that I frequently have similar experiences.

In my case, I am 47 and over the years I have learned that it is useless to try and explain these things to people who have no clue what you are talking about. I also have this feeling of anticipation. If you ask me what I am anticipating, I honestly cannot put my finger on it - but the feeling is real. In the mean time my ability to see through all the scams taking place in this world, is improving on a daily basis.

On a personal level I am in a constant process of "awakening". It is just frustrating for me that almost all the people I am associating with, clearly have no understanding of this and they clearly indicate that they are absolutely not interested in this. I have stopped mentioning these things to them and I sometimes get the feeling that they think that I am bit "weird".

I can clearly state that I am not psychic or psychotic, but just an ordinary person who does not allow himself to be brainwashed. I make sure to utilize all my senses including my sense of intuition. I can disconnect from situations and people and have the ability to observe it as a "spectator" from the outside. I hope you understand what I mean, when saying this.

reply to post by Edrick

Edrick, I absolutely agree with your standpoint. I could not have said it better myself. The so-called leaders of this world are loosing their mind controlling grip and they surely are aware of it. Fortunately for them, the majority of people (at this stage) still feel comfortable to be their mind controlled slaves.

There is a mass awakening taking place right now. Through all these years, I felt like the odd one out, not accepting the absolute control of our fraudulent governments and "spiritual leaders".

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lycanlance

Thank you for sharing your personal experience. It appears that you have had moments where you feel a deeper level of connectedness with other humans. Probably as a result of seeing without the personal biases and prejudices clogging your perceptual screen. For some reason your mind rebooted and it cleared the bad residual memory from your RAM, using an analogy of course.

What is right is to exist without bringing harm to anyone, helping people, and doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.

What is wrong is thinking about harming yourself or others, and then really harming yourself and others.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ysterlong

I hear ya bro. It seems like those who are waking are surrounded by sleepers. Trying to wake a sleeper just makes them angry. Therefore, I think they exist to show us how far we've come.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
I know what the OP means. I was less in-tune with my mind, but as soon as I entered highschool 3 years ago, I was able to just know a persons personality (with 95% accuracy) just by looking at their face. This is what got me into my psychic training.

Sorry, you are not a psychic, you just pretend to be one.
Plus you're still an impressionable kid, 17? In a few years you'll realize that you do not have any powers. But probably not before you do something you'll regret. This is typical for kids, we all go through it. I once thought I was invincible and smarter than everyone else....

Yea...

But I don't get it.. do you really believe that you are psychic or do you not actually know the meaning or just need attention? Le's break it down shall we?

I was able to just know a persons personality (with 95% accuracy) just by looking at their face.

1. How did you come to the 95% figure?
Did you eventually become friends with everyone and realize that you had nearly everyone pegged? (of course, you weren't being personally biased or anything.. right?)

2. That's not being "psychic"

This is what got me into my psychic training.

Is that the Nationally Accredited Psychic School location in Neverland?
What training exactly?

I'll fly out and give you every penny I have in my bank account if you can tell me what I am staring at .. (hold on).. just then.

NOTE: This is an open offer to ANY "psychic".

It's on my desk.
But you can't because you are not psychic.

However, I don't automatically disbelieve that you can't read personalities.c
Can you tell someone's personality by a look?

Sure, MOST OF US CAN and we can do it pretty accurately, it's not hard and it's NOT a psychic ability.

Mannerisms, clothing, body language, expressions.. etc. all tell us who and what is around us. I can tell you're self important just by reading your post.. so am I psychic?

As for the original OP post... It is absolutely amazing to me that temporary short circuits in our awareness, OCD, ADD and other disorders are turned into special abilities on ATS. A few onths ago we had silly posts on here asking if anyone else was lathargic lately....

How about I post if anyone had an itch on their butt and if so, what does that mean exactly?

I am not trying to be mean here, I'm really not.
I just read and read and then eventually bust and have to post....

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sounds like you discovered marijuana

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I know what you're going through lycanlance. I'm not experiencing the exact same thing, but similar. The awakening, or ascension process that we all go through will probably be different depending on each person. We're not all the same and certain triggers in each of our individual lives may start the awakening process. All I can say is enjoy the ride, be open and aware and you wont be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Interesting discourse on this thread.
Sadly it overall reads like a prayer group (without the religion).

We all want to be important or for our lives to have meaning.

The only thing evolving however is the flow of information. Mankind is/was/and will probably for as long as we exist..tribalistic, brutal, territorial and combative.

@OP Sounds too me like your suffering from information overload, we have more ways to receive information that ever before, you simply have not learnt how to seperate out the static yet.
Time to recalibrate your BS meter.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wow that really is strange. I've felt the exact same thing for a few months now. It's almost like a shift in perception. Perception of the world around me. No, it's not just you.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've had a lot of similar experiences. This book will help explain a lot:

Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There are 9 to 12 levels of ascension, we humans, are presently living a cycle in the 3rd level. We have reincarnated here many times on this planet , why, because we are here to learn. If you live in a perfect world, you don't learn anything. The universal laws are here to teach you love, compassion ,wisdom.
Why is there lawlessness, negativity, so called "evil" in the world. Because it FORCES YOUR FREE WILL TO MAKE CHOICES.
Our planet earth has been ruled for thousands of years by those who dwell in the negative realms. They have altered our DNA( Alien intervention), and dumbed down our ability to be in touch with our spiritual higher selves. In this way, we are more manageable, they do not want you to know you are a spiritual being. Our leaders have been tending the needs of these inhuman entities for thousands of years. That is why 1% of the population can own 40% of the worlds wealth.
Our cycle of re-incarnation is coming to an end. Those who have learned will ascend. Those who have not, will be "rescued" by the false prophet, who will gladly assist you to another 3rd density planet when this one starts to fall apart ( mother earth is a seperate living being) . Those who have learned the lessons ,"vibrate" at a higher level( we are made up of atoms, molecules, and matter), and are easily identified as having the Christ seed in them. Those of the negative polarity will not ascend, but do not worry, they will eventually get there, but it may take many more cycles before you learn the lessons of love , compassion, and service to others, as opposed to service to self.
These lessons can not be learned in any church, or by any religion. They are learned by living many lives, and improving on ones' self. Some learn quicker than others. I would urge all who want to learn these "Awakenings" should follow these links in order. Consider it your journey, on the greatest secret never told.
Love and peace be with you.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

divinecosmos.com...

www.soulwise.net...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
i dunno all this conciousness evolution theory is a bit iffy if you ask me....i dont understand how the human mind will just shift in a matter of weeks/months/years....it is pretty ridiculous when you think about it, My bet is that people are just taking more notice because they once heard that 2012 will bring about a change in human perception, i peronsally dont think anything will happen in 2012, the world is going to go on, this site is tiring

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You can change human consciousness in an instant by blowing up twin towers and killing 3000 people and project it into the living rooms of everyone around the planet. What I’m trying to say here is that our level of consciousness changes depending on our collective emotions. The human collective emotion is a hugely powerful thing. Powerful enough to make people accept the taking of their liberty, allowing the changes in their laws, getting inoculations, supporting a bogus war to steal oil and grow poppy seed. Human consciousness is manipulated every day. Eventually the human consciousness will strip away the lies and refuse to accept what we are force fed on our TV. It is sites like this one, which are raising our level of consciousness every day. We will only overcome, when our collective consciousness wants change. It then becomes impossible for the powers that be to operate. When we can love each other, and band together as one, then we can truly say, we have raised our level of consciousness. We will have ascended.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is The Evolution Of The Mind Starting To Happen?

- Yes. I beleive evolution is starting to happen. With some people the evolution of the mind is happening faster compared to others. Personally, I am way less materialistic. My family is starting to realize that I am not acting myself anymore, although I could never go back the way I use to be. I my views about life, the world, society etc. change and into a more spiritual and different outlook that I never thought about.

There are many skeptics out there about supernatural abilities innate to certain and/or all human. For me, I am alot more stronger with my abilities. It appears every day I engage a step further into understanding who I am. So I believe evolution is happening but faster to specific people across the world. And I do not know why.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If the evolution of the mind is starting to happen, I think it is experienced (at least by me) as alienation and boredom. In other words, the entertainments and even the foundations (mating, working, etc.) of our current reality are beginning to lose their luster. Maybe it's just me (that's certainly entirely possible) but I seem to have lost the ability to enjoy anything whatsoever. And not in the classical depressive sense, either. I'm not depressed. Just tired of life. Bored of it. It's like I'm done with this particular story. Anyone else feel this way? This could be what happens when you hit your middle forties. LOL. But everything seems like a bad movie. Maybe I've withdrawn the participation aspect which would make it an interesting movie. Or maybe it really IS a bad movie. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegant
There are 9 to 12 levels of ascension, we humans, are presently living a cycle in the 3rd level. We have reincarnated here many times on this planet , why, because we are here to learn. If you live in a perfect world, you don't learn anything. The universal laws are here to teach you love, compassion ,wisdom.
Why is there lawlessness, negativity, so called "evil" in the world. Because it FORCES YOUR FREE WILL TO MAKE CHOICES.
Our planet earth has been ruled for thousands of years by those who dwell in the negative realms. They have altered our DNA( Alien intervention), and dumbed down our ability to be in touch with our spiritual higher selves. In this way, we are more manageable, they do not want you to know you are a spiritual being. Our leaders have been tending the needs of these inhuman entities for thousands of years. That is why 1% of the population can own 40% of the worlds wealth.
Our cycle of re-incarnation is coming to an end. Those who have learned will ascend. Those who have not, will be "rescued" by the false prophet, who will gladly assist you to another 3rd density planet when this one starts to fall apart ( mother earth is a seperate living being) . Those who have learned the lessons ,"vibrate" at a higher level( we are made up of atoms, molecules, and matter), and are easily identified as having the Christ seed in them. Those of the negative polarity will not ascend, but do not worry, they will eventually get there, but it may take many more cycles before you learn the lessons of love , compassion, and service to others, as opposed to service to self.
These lessons can not be learned in any church, or by any religion. They are learned by living many lives, and improving on ones' self. Some learn quicker than others. I would urge all who want to learn these "Awakenings" should follow these links in order. Consider it your journey, on the greatest secret never told.
Love and peace be with you.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

divinecosmos.com...

www.soulwise.net...
thank you so much for providing those links. I am reading the illuminati-news one, the one with the posts from ATS. You have possibly helped me realize so much.
Bless you. We are one, but in this 3d world,we must work on ourselves,and the way we do it is by helping each other.

thank you and hope your journey home goes well

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have a question.

As we can read everywhere that when we are changing slowly to a higher frequency, that everything is also changing including our body.
This comes like little vibrations of the muscles. Do not forget certaines humming sounds that you might hear.
To say, it's been a while now that I experience those vibrations. Am I the only one ?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by ExperiencedGhost]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join