It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A chemtrail being sprayed by a curious circular aircraft. Colorado, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Didn't find this elsewhere on ATS.

The photos in both cases show unusual ring-shaped or disc-like objects. The photos in one case are quite clear and remarkable. The fact that the second set was even captured is also fortunate. A statement from the photographer in each case will follow the images that have been submitted. These photographs raise several questions about at least some aspects of the aerosol operations and they appear to defy any conventional perception of aircraft. The accompanying "emission trail" with the ring like structure of the first set is especially curious. My appreciation is extended to both of the individuals that have offered their images to the public in the quest to further understand the nature of the aerosol operations.

More information

Apparently, now we have some clue to what makes chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by strNick

Interesting... that looks like the shockwave from a sonic boom. It is just odd how the exhaust stops right there at the ring.

I can't agree that the ring is a ship from this pic, though.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't subscribe to the whole chemtrail theory at all but that is an interesting picture. Flagging hopping a photo expert will see the thread and can examine this picture.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I don't see how 'chemtrails' are anymore fantastic than any other idea brought forth on this site.

Since they look pretty much exactly like plain contrails, it's understandable that some people don't believe in them (Vindictively at times) and site that close resemblance as their proof.

We know TPTB 'do` want like 90% of us gone, and what better way than to use a method a lot of 'truthers' don't even believe?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I agree, it looks like the bubble of a near-shockwave. At high altitude it is easy to approach the sound barrier. If this were a small jet (military or private) flying at high altitude FL35 or FL40 possibly, then a small jet would be near impossible to see.

On one of the pictures you can see the contrail start to diverge into two distinct lines, indicating 2 jet engines, although wing tips and vertical stabilizers can create contrails as well.

My opinion, small jet at very high altitude and speed. Nothing physically unusual, although I would be curious as to why they were so high and fast?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
I don't see how 'chemtrails' are anymore fantastic than any other idea brought forth on this site.

Since they look pretty much exactly like plain contrails, it's understandable that some people don't believe in them (Vindictively at times) and site that close resemblance as their proof.

We know TPTB 'do` want like 90% of us gone, and what better way than to use a method a lot of 'truthers' don't even believe?

They do NOT look exactly like contrails.

They do not disappear after a few seconds like contrails.

They are NOT contrails.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Agree........ it looks to me to be a photo using a LOT of telephoto and likely that the body of the craft wasn't visible, just the exhaust. This would be more likely to happen with digital rather than optical zoom.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I apologize if you thought I meant that they ARE contrails as I didn't mean that.

I have never seen a chemtrail myself personally, only through pictures and video so it was just an observational opinion.

Now, it is true that contrails fade off much faster than these chemtrails, which 'does' seem strange since i've never seen that happen before.

That said, is there a way we could analyze the air to find out what's reaching us?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus

You have never seen "Chemtrails" Nobody has. I am not saying that they are not spraying stuff in our air, and experimenting regularly. There are plenty of links and documents to prove that this type of thing is going on.

BUT:
What you are seeing in the sky are contrails. Depending on weather conditions, sometimes they fade, sometimes they last and drift, sometimes a regular jetway (roads in the sky) will produce enough to cause a cloud bank, and rarely,they may even cause rain! They are bright white, just like clouds, because water vapor is refracting and reflecting light.

The so called 'chemtrails' on the other hand would not be white. They would be at much lower altitudes, they would be limited and concentrated to a local area, the chemicals being sprayed would dissipate and fall quickly, and therefore be invisible from the ground. Any other way would not be effective, would not be efficient, would not make measurable results, and would not make any sense.

So, in conclusion, sure the government, scientisits, and universities are spraying stuff in our air, but we cannot see it. What we can see is water vapor reflecting and refracting light from 'contrails'.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready[/
My opinion, small jet at very high altitude and speed. Nothing physically unusual, although I would be curious as to why they were so high and fast?

It would be interesting to know who makes military aircraft which spew out 1960's era contrails. Could you imagine what this contrail would look like on radar ? Wow !

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3

Originally posted by getreadyalready[/

It would be interesting to know who makes military aircraft which spew out 1960's era contrails. Could you imagine what this contrail would look like on radar ? Wow !

I agree. Most of our military jets have fixed this problem, as it makes an easy target.

It could have been a private jet, Gulfstream or Lear, but then why would it be so high and fast.

It could have been an X-plane or something of that sort making a jump into the Stratosphere. This has proven successful, and they are still testing it and trying to make low-level orbit cheap enough for private citizens.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It could have been an X-plane or something of that sort making a jump into the Stratosphere. This has proven successful, and they are still testing it and trying to make low-level orbit cheap enough for private citizens.

All sorts of interesting possibilities including hoax ( no offence , anyone ! ).
But still, whatever it is surely isn't concerned about being sighted.
Some of the older B52 models made this sort of signature right into the early 70's... it took incredible amounts of ECM to keep them in the air, even then. I knew guys who flew extremely dangerous antiradar missions for this exact reason ( mostly ).

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by strNick

I wouldn't say its a chemtrail, rather it is a trail of change in temperature by the hotter object passing through colder layers of atmosphere, or simply disturbing the ambient temperature enough to cause a mist in its wake

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thank you for the idea that this might be a shock wave.

I must add, here in Russia we have extremely rare sightings of anything unusual in the sky (I refer to UFO), except chemtrails. Chemtrails happens to occur about twice a year (summer and winter).

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A sonic boom created by a US Navy jet.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I dont think its a chemtrail at all, I think it is sonething else. someone focusing on the sky and an object close to the lens.

also the photo has two strange irregularities. wich looks like they have used the clone stamp in photoshop. to remove something from the sky.

what i am reffering to are the two darker circles either side of the contrail. in the fist part of the pic.

As to what else this could be. maybe an icicle? that would account for the transparent circle at the end. (melted ice)

or a length of rope that has been cut shhort by the clone stamp, wich could account for the transparent circle at the end.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I apologize for regurgitating this thread but the circular shape is absolutely not a sonic boom. The right side edge is shining just like metal would and the circle is parralel to the flight path. Sonic booms are perpindicular to the flight path and craft as seen in this photo. If the photographer was lucky enough to have captured a sonic boom it would look like a cone from the ground, if anything, not like a force field. And since a force field is more unlikely than a saucer, it's a friggin saucer. Unless its photoshoped of course.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by GlassRunner]

top topics

join