It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sign in GTA 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
While I was screwing around in GTA 4 I stumbled across a company sign on the island Bohan in the industrial area. Now I've known for quite sometime how the GTA series pokes fun at the real world in so many ways for example in San Andres one of radio stations is a late night talk show similar to Coast to Coast AM.

But what struck me was how visible this was and so far no has taken notice to it or even cared. We all should know what Eugenics is and how it affects are daily lives. Also there tons of other strange things I have come across in game like the all seeing eye and a statue of four horses.

files.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Lol, i stopped playing that game a few months ago because i was so awful. I saw that! It was next to the stripper club.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Justsomeguy15

I still like driving in the game that's about it, but the game itself has gotten really boring I'm thinking of selling it or trading it for another.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
GTA games are notorious for parodies of real life and an unusual amount of hidden 'conspiracy theory' secrets in the games.

For instance, GTA:SA had real UFOs that darted through the sky, it had serial killers who hid in the woods, it had haunted cars etc etc.

It even had a mass grave out in the desert.

GTA IV has the Weasel News station that is just a huge send up of Fox. There is the 'Rat Man' monster that haunts the subway tunnels.

I'm sure plenty more strange stuff will be found before GTA V comes out.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

GTA 5, is that supposed to be a remake of vice city

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Eugenics Inc. shows up a bit in the game. If you go on the internet you can go to their website.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard
Eugenics Inc. shows up a bit in the game. If you go on the internet you can go to their website.

lol yeah, their radio ads were some of my favorites... that is, before I disabled the radio volume after hearing everything on it 10x over

I still play GTA IV online in free mode (lvl10 so ranked matches do nothing for me anymore)... in my opinion, GTA IV is like a "chill out and do whatever you want" type of game, which never gets old.

I'm a beast in the helicopter

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

A beast with the helicopter huh?

well looks like a you found your match my gamer tag is found here if you want some healthy competition.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
haha!

That's awesome.

Nice find, thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

join