It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bablock is in the building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hello. I've been reading here for awhile now and thought I might as well join the party. I'm a middle aged white guy, married, two kids, job, etc. Pretty vanilla I guess.

I believe in God, but I also think many Christians are rabid idiots. I have no idea when Jesus is coming back. Could be tomorrow, could be a thousand years. I also think it's possible that people of differing faiths have the same access to God, and the same chances of getting into Heaven. Seems only right, since people of all faiths apparently have the same opportunities for going the other direction. Bottom line, I don't like being preached at. My beliefs are personal and none of your business.

I think homosexuality is digusting, but I defend anyones right to be disgusting as long as they don't do it on my living room floor.

Touch my kids and I'll kill you. They'll never find the body. If they do, it will be assumed you were attacked by a bear.

This is no longer the same America I grew up in. I think Obama sucks as a President, but I don't think he's the AntiChrist. I also thought the Bushes sucked, so there you go. We haven't had a great President since Nov 22nd 1963.

Attorney General Holder is one of the dumbest people I've ever seen. It's all in my written testimony, but I can't site any examples for you.

I think the chances of a civil war in this country are high, but the chances of it being succesful are very small. I'm in favor of the right to bear arms. Pretty much any kind of gun you want. However, cars are another matter and some people just shouldn't be allowed to have them or operate them.

All nukes should be sent into the sun. Getting back to Obama, I'd be ok with him riding shotgun for the trip.

My dad was a Mason. I have no idea what they are all about. He was also a Blacksmith. I don't really understand that either.

I've never seen a UFO, and I've spent many nights in the Mojave Desert.

I have plans for New Years Eve in 2012. Don't mess them up with ascensions and ending the world.

The Beatles were the greatest band in history.

I sincerly hope thet Star Trek is prophetic.

If God didn't want us to eat meat, why are animals so tasty?

I work at an International Airport and I know where the secret tunnel is that gets past security to the really cool restaurants. BTW, those TSA guys are dead serious and there are people at the airport who will shoot you in a New York minute.

I think that about covers it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Great Post...must work at Denver International Airport.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Waoh! What an introduction, straight up and to the point. The range of personalities and beliefs of the members in this forum is what makes it great.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Hope you have a great time posting

top topics

join