It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed Iranian airliner 'disintegrated into pieces' Just like flight 93

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
An Iranian airliner which crashed Wednesday killing all 168 passengers and crew plunged into the ground and disintegrated on impact, according to a security official.

"The aircraft all of a sudden fell out of the sky and exploded on impact, where you see the crater," a witness told Press TV from the crash site.

The plane "disintegrated into pieces," said Col. Masood Jafari Nasab, security commander of the city of Qazvin, close to the crash site.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As you can all see a plane can pretty much disintegrate on impact if it takes a nose-dive to the ground . There is very little that remains of this plane much like flight 93.

I know they are not both identical crashes but this recent crash is the best evidence to compare the 2 that i can think of.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Samblack]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The question is, what made the iranian plane go down in the first place?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
We probably won't know that until the black boxes are found in tact but it is rare for a plane to just drop out of the sky which such velocity.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Samblack

Agreed. My first thought was "just dropped from the sky?, WTH??"

Um, I dunno about similarities with 93, though. There seems to be more debris here, but I am by no means an expert on the 93 incident. Although I would not be surprised to see ATH911 here any moment.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Indeed. It is extremely odd. What is interesting is that there were four government officials on board as well. be interesting to find out who they were and how they were aligned in the current regime. The possibility of being shot down is something to be considered, even if the plane was an aging Russian TU.

BBC

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There is a little more debris but the conclusion is that a plane for the most part can disintegrate if it hits the ground head on at a high rate of speed. The two crashes are not identical "no two crashes are identical" but i would assume flight 93 hit a bit harder.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't see anymore debris than the flight 93 crash. In fact, the pictures and video I'm looking at, the two crash sites look quite similar to one another, and both appeared to be cases of planes starting to break up in mid air.

Interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Will be interesting to find out the speed it was traveling, how high it was flying, and at what angle it hit the ground.

That crater looks huge and seem to be more debris.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
At least there's SOME visible debris that looks like it may have come from a plane, unlike the flight 93 incident. But that's my opinion.

It's hard for me to understand how seemingly 98% of a full passenger jet can appear to just vaporize into thin air in both these instances. I was under the impression that matter doesn't just disappear. Maybe they were both "cleaned up" before media coverage began.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
CHECK YOUR SOURCES

I've seen other news feeds that show much larger pieces of debris in the debris field including giant pieces of the engine as well as clothing and personal effects.

Remember that CNN's story is titled "Disintegrated.." so that's exactly what image they're trying to plant - along with their video.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here's a pic of some debris in the crater.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9f1155ab4ed.jpg[/atsimg]

More info I found.

Speaking at the crash scene, Civil Aviation Organization official Faramarz Sarvi said that the pilot had tried to make an emergency landing outside a residential area but before he could so, part of the plane went up in flames.

The airplane created a crater measuring 10 to 30 meters wide and 7 meters deep after it hit the ground.

Charred bodies have been found about 500 meters away from the crash scene but the rescue team has not been able to find any bodies or body parts nearby.

www.tehrantimes.com...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by jam321]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Please add to existing Thread

Closed

top topics

join