It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TinWiki: Bob Lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Robert Scott "Bob" Lazar is an engineer and physicist, famous for claiming to have worked on back-engineering Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) at Area 51, referred there by Dr. Edward Teller. Bob states that he worked there from 1988 to 1989. Mr. Lazar was born on the 26th of January in 1959. he claims that where he worked is S-4 (Sector Four). Robert says that S-4 is sitiuated near Area 51. S-4 is meant to be located at the edge of the Papoose Lake bed, which is located near Groom Lake in Nevada. In a series of interviews, he provides supposed details on the origin of the alleged craft and their mode of propulsion.

Much of Lazar's past seems to be hidden. Some say it seems like someone has attempted to wipe it out. Even officials at the hospital where he was born denied he was born there. Records eventually showed that he did in fact work at Los Alamos National Laboratory.

External links

Los Alamos National Laboratory: National Security Science homepage

Relevant discussion threads

Does anyone Believe Dr. Dan Burisch's alien/ufo Claims???
Bob Lazar and Element 115
Aera51 lear/lazar idea
possible descrepincy in a stanton friedman account about bob lazar

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've had a personal experience in which I had seen a USNAF logo and apparently alien symbols underneath it on the side of a late 60's Dodge or similar, green military colored vehicle. Why they would actually do that is confusing. That was at an evening MRI I had around 1996 that had What appeared to be Air Force personel present and an electrical fire. It would seem Bob was in some way part of some disclosure, if not only for disinformation purposes. Otherwise, I doubt he would have been around much longer.

I was able to find at least one site which mentions USNAF in regards to a brown winter uniform, which I've also seen a couple of times.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, and for the links in your sig!

I've been to the Lil A'Le'Inn near Area 51, and got a signed copy of Lazar's spiral-bound book while there. Has some awesome stuff in it! I've been meaning to see if he was already in the archives here at ATS.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
In the Bob Lazar documentary, Bob Lazar claims to have examined two out of the three levels on the disc, but was not granted access to the third level. However, he does seem to suggest that even though they look like portholes, "he can assure you they are not." Seems as though he is suggesting something here...anyone know what that suggestion might be? Cheers

top topics

join