It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by aalien
NOTE: IT WAS NOT ME WHO HAD THIS ENCOUNTER.
I was asked to publish this for someone who didn't want to register to this site.
Yesterday night I have seen something really strange, I am not going to say that it was some kind of UFO, but I still cant explain what it was.
I went to bed, my bed is directly under a window in the roof. I wasnt tired at all so I watched stars, the sky was clear and the stars were very visible that night. A little star drew my attention which was near the cassiopeia. After about looking five seconds at it out of nowhere the ''star'' accelerated to incredible speed and it flew across the sky. After three to four seconds of flight it instantly stopped as quickly as it accelerated, it never moved again. I was like HOLY #?
* There were no sounds of typical aircraft jet engines ( no sounds at all)
* No plane in the world can accelerate and stop that instantly.
* No aircraft can reach such speed, I guess it was at least 10 times faster than a typical jet
* There were no blinking lights like jets have
* What aircraft is bright illuminated like a star?
* It didnt leave jet engine exhaust trails
* It was still too slow for a falling star ( I have seen many of them before) and it did not disappear, it also didnt have a tail. It was also fixed in the sky before it started to ''fly''. Falling stars arent visible that long too.
* Humans in a aircraft accelerating to such speed and stopping instantly would crush the passangers into pieces
* I was awake and I did not drink any alcohol that night.
* It looked exactly like the surrounding stars, a white tiny globe. Maybe it was a tad brighter.
From the looks it must have been very high altitude.
What the hell did I see? No weather ballon and no swamp gas for sure!
He also told me that:
- this happened around 3 o'clock last night in Austria.
- He didn't manage to take any photography or video.
- He said that he observed the light for hours until it faded away during sunset.
. Don't forget that a star is a light in the sky that is very far from earth, therefore, are they disguised or are they just so far away they look like stars?
U.F.O's disguised as stars
I'm not familiar with that, but maybe.
Originally posted by ROBL240
Wasnt it a prophecy of the "Black Knight theory" that one day the Stars of the Big Dipper would dance and cross across the night sky. Perhaps these sightings are the first signs of that prophecy?