It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Alert in Heathrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Oh, great!

When i woke up this morning i found out that Heathrow Airport had been placed under armed guard because of the goverment thinking that the festival of EID was going to be a cover-up of a terrorist act!!!!!!!!

Have then even considered that there is peacful arabs and iraqi's living in Britain and they don't have anything to do with this war!!!!

I can understand the reason for this act but does the word OVERKILL come into mind?

You'll love this by the way!

I work about five miles away from the base at Rosyth, and the last time i was at work, before i was hurtled through the swing doors by some moron of a med student shocking me instead of the patient; i was called into a meeting and was told the following:

Ahem............

1: If a terrorist strike is imminent on Rosyth; due to
your medical training, you will be contacted and
taken directly to the nearest hospital and briefed.

2: Due to the type of situation, you will be placed with
a team of Military medics and sent to staging posts
in areas that are populated or transfered to another
area where you will be doing Triage and emergency
treatment to wounded civilians and military personell.

If your bottom jaw has just hit the keyboard then you are doing exactly the same thing as everyother person in that meeting!

This is COMPLETELY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they attack Rosyth, which has nuclear rods three thousand meters under ground, then it's going to be Pearl Harbour: Take Two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying that, the only other place that they could hit would be MossMoran, the Exxon plant. But, if they hit that; they only thing that would happen is that the people's kettles in Lochgelly, would fall over!

Anyway, off to work and to smack that Med Student around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
yeah.
and I'm flying out to Barcelona from there on friday.
greeeeeeeat. ;(

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hi Raven!

Man, that is pretty wild and out there. Pretty scarey to say the least!!

I am not military, but work with the Air Force, and am on base a lot. The base I work around is currently at ThreatCon Bravo, and we got word today it will likely go to ThreatCon Delta by the end of the week. (During ThreatCon Alpha, can just drive on and off base, during Bravo, expect at least an hour and a half wait for screening, during Delta, if you are on base, expect to be there for a while....)

I have also been contacted by our local HazMat unit (I sometimes work in conjunction with them on certain projects)... they are on heightened alert, and I was told the make myself available as a reserve for them if something went down....

Raven, if you dont want that med student to shock you again, get him alone in the ER around the crash cart, strap the paddle to his ***, pump it up to about 250 joules, and hold the button down for at least 30 seconds. He will likely have second thoughts about shocking you again!

join