The Bilderberg Group is a group of leaders of politics and business who meet annually. The first meeting took place in a Bilderberg hotel in the
Netherlands in 1954, which is where the group gets its name from. The Bilderberg Group would be categorized into a group that is most probably the
oldest conspiracy theory of all , that one all powerful, all knowing group is controlling the worlds financial, economic, industrial, political and
media corporations and groups, in turn controlling the world. This indeed and may very well be the oldest conspiracy theory of all time , that a dark
cabal of powerful men and women are controlling every step the world takes but , it is with the shadowy organization called The Bilderberg Group that
this indeed could be a reality.
Often the existence of such groups such as the one outlined here are somewhat dubious in the extreme such as for instance, The Illuminati, The Order
Of The Skull And Bones and perhaps including Jewish bankers. In other incidents though, there may actually be some basis of rational thinking and
foundation of reason for thinking that there is a so called "Sinister Cabal" controlling the world that is richer in power then the mayor, the
government, and perhaps even more powerful then the president or prime minister himself.
A basis of rational
Out of all the groups that are most likely thought to be part of this conspiracy The Bilderberg Group, upon study does seem to be the closest thing to
the genuine article if not the genuine article itself. There are many reasons for this as will be made clear to you in the following texts.
To start off with, it is absolutely clear and inarguable that The Bilderberg Group do actually exist. The group itself was founded in 1954 and it is
proven to have held an annual meeting at various secret locations around the globe ever since, still continuing to do so even today.
Another strange fact about this organization is that it is undoubtedly a classified and secret one, a few reasons being that this group has no website
and absolutely no corporate presence what so ever. The group itself also goes to great lengths to keep its annual meeting locations and meeting times
strictly unknown , it is also known that the locations of the meetings are at different places each year.
Lastly The Bilderberg Group itself does involve many of the worlds most powerful people. Henry Kissinger and the well known Paul Wolfowitz are regular
attendants as are members of the Ford and Agnelli families and even the Rockefellers are known to be involved with the group in some way .
Other suprising members
All the more significant to the motives of this group is the fact that Margaret Thatcher, Tony Blair and even Bill Clinton, all attended the meetings
right before they came into power and turned into the leaders of their countries. To some conspiracy theorists this fact is way more then just a
The group itself was founded in the year 1954 and it took its name from the hotel that the very first meeting took place in. The hotel is located in a
part of the Netherlands and the groups first and founding member were a group of men whose names were
- Denis Healy
- Joseph Retinger
- Prince Bernhard
- An unkown X member of the Nazi party
- David Rockefeller
It is known that this group is still based in the Netherlands for administrative purposes and owns an office building in the town of Leiden, phone
calls to this office are always met with an anonymous message from an answering machine. This groups purpose as was told to the media was to further
understand issues pertaining to and involving North America and Western Europe through the meeting of its members.
The present founding member of the group Lord Healey says that the organizations one and true goal is to promote democracy throughout the globe. It is
known that every year a committee of men and woman compose a list of the worlds most powerful and promising individuals and from this list they are
invited to attend a meeting , this list usually has over one hundred names on it and its invitees are normally or if not always from either North
America or Western Europe.
Each meeting place is at a fixed destination with the countries of the members taking it in rotation to host the groups meetings. The groups funding
for these meetings and other things is made from corporations such as Nokia, Fiat and other friendly commercial groups. It is said the the invitation
list is sometimes made public but the topics of the meetings themselves are not and the people whom are invited are sworn to secrecy not to reveal the
secret meetings location to anyone.
It is all the secrecy of the group that has attracted the conspiracy theorists to it and also attained skeptical viewpoints on the group itself, the
group says that the secrecy is simply for privacy for they believe that they should be able to speak freely and without fear of unwanted media
coverage of their meetings. It is another fact that no one ever turns down an invite to one of their annual meetings.
What some theorists believe
For some people this simply is the way of the earth we live in, there are plenty of clubs where only members can attend meetings and join in on club
business but it is known that none of the clubs seem at first glance to be as high profile as this one. There are theorists who also believe that The
Bilderberg Groups primary and stationary goal is to make the world a place where we all watch the same things on tv and eat the same meals, in short a
place where the people follow one set of rules and one government. For many, this thought of a worldwide government or a state of world policing has
been heard before, however, this group raises more questions about its goals than those that are precidently thought about in the same light.
Globalization is said to be the main goal of this secretive group and it is definitely no private matter or secret that in the year of 2005 Mrs Bill
Gates and her husband were invited to one of their annual meetings and when one thinks about it these two people and the theorized goal of the group
are very closely linked, again this could be just coincidental but then again it could not.
Nato Secretary Generals
- Joseph Luns (1971-1984)
- Lord Peter Carrington (1984-1988)
- Manfred Worner (1988-1994)
- Willy Claes (1994-1995)
- Javier Solana (1995-1999)
- Lord George Robertson (1999 - 2003)
- Jaap de Hoop Scheffer (2003+)
Banking Governers and other fiscal elites make attendance
- Jose Manuel Barroso - President of the European Commission 2004 - 2009
- Neelie Kroes - Commissioner, Competition, European Commission 2004 - 2009
- Peter Mandelson - Commissioner, Trade, European Commission 2004 - 2009
- Joaquin Almunia - Commissioner, Economic and Monetry Affairs, European Commission 2004 - 2009
- David Oddsson - Committee of Ministers, Council of Europe 2005
- Jan Petersen - Committee of Ministers, Council of Europe 2005
- Romano Prodi - Head of State - Europe 1999 - 2004
- Frits Bolkestein - Commissioner, Internal Market, Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission 1999 - 2004
- David Byrne - Commissioner, Health and Consumer Protection, European Commission 1999 - 2004
- Anna Diamantopoulou - Commissioner, Employment and Social Affairs, European Commission 1999 - 2004
- Pascal Lamy - European Trade Commissioner 1999 - 2004
- Erkki Liikanen Commissioner, Enterprise and Information Society, European Commission 1999 - 2004
- Pedro Solbes-Mira Commissioner, Ecconomic and Monetary Affairs, European Commission 1999 - 2004
- Loyola de Palacio Vice President, European Commission 1999 - 2004
- Adrian Fortescue - Director General, Justice and Internal Affairs European Commission 1999 - 2004
- Antonio Vitorino - Commissioner, Justice and Home Affairs, European Commission 1999 - 2004
- Franz Fischler - Member of the Commission Agriculture and rural development, Fisheries, European Commission 1999 - 2004
- Mario Monti - Member of the European Commission responsible for competition 1999 - 2004
- Leon Brittan - Vice President of the European Commission 1989 - 1993
- Emma Bonino Commissioner, Consumer Affairs, European Commission 1995 - 1999
- Hans van den Broek Commissioner, External political relations and enlargement negotiations European Commission 1995 - 1999
Petroleum Chemical - Genetic Engineering
- Mervyn King - Governor, Bank of England
- Jean-Claude Trichet - President, European Central Bank
- Klaus Schwab - President, World Economic Forum
- Jacob Wallenberg - Chairman of the Board, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
- Paul Wolfowitz Tenth President World Bank - March 31, 2005 +
- James Wolfensohn - President, World Bank 1995 - 2005
- Peter Sutherland - Director-General, World Trade Organization 1993 - 1995
- Mike Moore - Director-General, World Trade Organization 1999 - 2002
- Walter Kielholz - Former Chairman of the Board, Credit Suisse
- George Soros - President and Chairman of Soros Fund Management LLC
- Hilmar Kopper - Chairman of Deutsche Bank
- Alan Greenspan - Chairman, Federal Reserve System
- William McDonough - President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Michael Moskow - President , Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Frank Pearl - Chairman and CEO, Perseus, L.L.C
- Ewald Kist - Chairman of the Board ING
Conferences 1954 - 2008
- Robert Shapiro - Chairman and CEO, Monsanto Company
- Daniel Vasella - Chairman and CEO, Novartis AG Pepsico Inc
- Percy Barnevik - Chairman, AstraZeneca plc
- Michael Pragnell - CEO Syngenta AG; Director, AstraZeneca plc
- Peter Sutherland - Non-executive Chairman of BP p.l.c
- Allan Hubbard - President, E&A Industries
- Jeroen van der Veer - President of the Royal Dutch Petroleum Company
- Bilderberg 2008 June 5th-8th Chantilly, Virgina, USA.
- Bilderberg 2007 June 1st-3rd Şişli, Istanbul, Turkey
- Bilderberg 2006 June 8th-11th Ottawa, Canada
- Bilderberg 2005 May 5th-8th : Rottach-Egern, Germany.
- Bilderberg 2004 June 3rd-6th : Stresa, Italy.
- Bilderberg 2003 May 15th-18th : Versailles, Paris, France
- Bilderberg 2002 May 30th - June 2nd : Chantilly, Virginia, USA.
- Bilderberg 2001 May 24th-27th : Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Bilderberg 2000 June 1st-4th : Genval, Brussels, Belgium.
- Bilderberg 1999 June 3rd-6th : Sintra, Portugal.
- Bilderberg 1998 May 14th-17th : Turnberry, Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Bilderberg 1997 June 12th-15th : Lake Lanier, Georgia, USA.
- Bilderberg 1996 May 30th - June 1st : Toronto, Canada.
- Bilderberg 1995 June 8th - 11th : Zurich, Switzerland.
- Bilderberg 1994 June 3rd - 5th : Helsinki, Finland.
- Bilderberg 1993 April 22nd - 25th : Athens, Greece.
- Bilderberg 1992 May 21st - 24th : Evian-les-Bains, France.
- Bilderberg 1991 June 6th - 9th : Baden-Baden, Germany.
- Bilderberg 1990 May 11th-13th : Glen Cove, New York, USA.
- Bilderberg 1989 May 12th-14th : La Toja, Spain.
- Bilderberg 1988 June 3rd-5th : Telfs-Buchen, Austria.
- Bilderberg 1987 April 24th-26th : Villa d'Este, Italy.
- Bilderberg 1986 April 25th-27th : Gleneagles, Scotland.
- Bilderberg 1985 May 10th-12th : Rye Brook, New York USA.
- Bilderberg 1984 May 11th-13th : Saltsjöbaden, Sweden.
- Bilderberg 1983 May 13th-15th : Montebello, Canada.
- Bilderberg 1982 May 14th-16th : Sandefjord, Norway.
- Bilderberg 1981 May 15th-17th : Bürgenstock, Switzerland.
- Bilderberg 1980 April 18th-20th : Aachen, W. Germany.
- Bilderberg 1979 April 27th-29th : Baden, Austria.
- Bilderberg 1978 April 21st-23rd : Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
- Bilderberg 1977 April 22nd-24th : Torquay, England.
- 1976 : No conference was held due to Prince Bernhard's involvement in the Lockheed Scandal.
- Bilderberg 1975 April 25th-27th : Çesme, Turkey.
- Bilderberg 1974 April 19th-21st : Megìve, France.
- Bilderberg 1973 May 11th-13th : Saltsjöbaden, Sweden.
- Bilderberg 1972 April 21st-23rd : Knokke, Belgium.
- Bilderberg 1971 April 23rd-25th : Woodstock, Vermont, USA.
- Bilderberg 1970 April 17th-19th : Bad Ragaz, Switzerland.
- Bilderberg 1969 May 9th-11th : Marienlyst, Denmark.
- Bilderberg 1968 April 26th-28th : Mont Tremblant, Canada.
- Bilderberg 1967 31st March - 2nd April : Cambridge, England.
- Bilderberg 1966 March 25th-27th : Wiesbaden, W. Germany.
- Bilderberg 1965 April 2nd-4th: Villa d'Este, Italy.
- Bilderberg 1964 March 20th-22nd : Williamsburg, Virginia, USA.
- Bilderberg 1963 May 29th-31st : Cannes, France.
- Bilderberg 1962 May 18th-20th : Saltsjöbaden, Sweden.
- Bilderberg 1961 April 21st-23rd : St Castin, Canada.
- Bilderberg 1960 May 28th-29th : Bürgenstock, Switzerland.
- Bilderberg 1959 September 18th-20th : Yesilköy, Turkey.
- Bilderberg 13-15 September 1958: Buxton, England.
- Bilderberg 4-6 October 1957: Fiuggi, Italy.
- Bilderberg 15-17 February 1957: St Simons Island, Georgia, USA.
- Bilderberg 11-13 May 1956: Fredensborg, Denmark.
- Bilderberg 23-25 September 1955: Garmisch-Partenkirchen, W. Germany.
- Bilderberg 18-20 March 1955: Barbizon, France.
- Bilderberg 1954 May 29th-31st : Oosterbeek, Netherlands
The High Priests of Globalisation
Location Of June 1 2007 Bilderberg Group Meeting Unveiled - by Paul
Joseph Watson, Prison Planet, May 31, 2007
Bilderberg - homepage of the hotel and restaurant chain
WeAreChange Confronts Rockefeller on New World Order Crimes - YouTube video, added May 29,
World Exclusive: First Definitive Conclusions of Bilderberg 2007 - by
Daniel Estulin, June 1, 2007
Bilderberg Protest Covered On Turkish TV News (YouTube) - online video, added May 31, 2007
Complicit, Cowardly Corporate Media Hides Bilderberg - Paul Joseph
Watson,Prison Planet, June 5, 2007
Related Discussion Threads on AboveTopSecret.com
Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple
The Bilderberg Group - The Bilderberg Group