It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert Top Gun/Airline Pilots say Flight 77's maneuvers are impossible

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

FAA report: 527 mph before the turn?

NO.

This is INCORRECT.

Please pay attention to the FDR:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, this made me break my state of ATS-hibernation:

Originally posted by ProudBird
Kolstad is the one who needs to be taken down.....by his balls......

weedwhacker stated that he wanted to have a chat with Kolstad. weedwhacker then back-peddled and changed his mind.

Now ProudBird wants a piece of Kolstad too.

ProudBird, similar to weedwhacker, will you also be personally trying to contact Kolstad?

I also wish to say, FOR THE RECORD.....that taking another ATS member's name is pretty pathetic.......

ProudBird, every man and his dog know that you are weedwhacker.

I thought that it was against ATS rules for a member to post under two different CURRENT accounts. Member account 'weedwhacker' is NOT currently banned. However, it appears that I am wrong or the Moderators should have been on to you a long time ago.

weedwhacker/ProudBird, your 'FOR THE RECORD' rant has no credibility at all, when you play games with your own ATS username.

Why don't you personally settle your issue with Kolstad by contacting him, instead of annonymously posting about him under two different ATS usernames?

See you in another few months, if there's anything worth reading/posting here. Yawn...

EDIT: Let me know if you decide to change your username - again - in case I miss a couple of months worth of posts.
edit on 13-2-2012 by tezzajw because: Afterthought.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Why bother contacting Kolstad? All the actual evidence in this thread proves him wrong. All you're left with is Truthers saying that Capt Ralph says something so, in the face of mountains of opposing facts, it must be true. In order to carry on thinking this you must have to have so much invested in believing a lie that you are able to ignore even the most basic and persuasive explanations.

One way of doing this is to focus on something about the poster you don't like - a tiny detail of their argument, or even, in extreme cases something unrelated to their argument - and then disqualify the post to your satisfaction on that basis. You've done it here with your insistence on Proudbird's identity being enough in your eyes to defuse what he says.

And since you're so keen on forum etiquette and following all the little rules, what's your take on Balsamo's constant - and far more mendacious - use of socks?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwacker

I also wish to say, FOR THE RECORD.....that taking another ATS member's name is pretty pathetic.......

You seem pretty angry that somebody used weedwhacker's name weed..I mean. Proudbird.

Grow up man.

Haven't we discussed those videos before??

The aircraft shown in those videos you posted are flying within the flight envelope that you say is wrong.

Am I right or am I right?

Here are a few more examples you and your "smoking hole" Hollywood nonsensical proclamations vs facts,

Boeing spokeswoman Leslie Hazzard in this recording saying 500+ mph at 700 feet is impossible.

(Interviewer asks -) "So there's no way the aircraft could be going 500 mph at [700 ft] altitude then?"

Boeing Spokesperson - (Laughs) "Not a chance..."

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by tezzajw

Neutral readers to the thread will note that....

....ATS member tezzajw intentionally chooses to instigate, for no other reason.........

I shall not continue with the completion of that thought. It will lower me to another's standard, and I will not allow that to happen.

There really is no other sort of response necessary to the equivalent of a school-yard taunt.

Internet conversations that devolve into this sort of behaviour serve no purpose.

Wow, I've sent a complaint to the mods on this brazen sock.

Proudbird aka weedwhacker? What happened? Did you forget you were signed in under that name??

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Next? They'll be claiming an airplane will break apart 1 knot above its design speed!

It didn't take long for your to be proved right.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by huh2142

Originally posted by trebor451

Next? They'll be claiming an airplane will break apart 1 knot above its design speed!

It didn't take long for your to be proved right.

Nope. If those Bozos in the clown car from PfT are anything, they're predictable. I fully expect another Balsamo sock here very soon - in addition to the Junior Bozos that trickle over here from over there. Perhaps if we're lucky we'll hear again about the cockpit door that was never opened on any transcontinental flight in the weeks prior to 9/11 or more buffoonery about ACARS, complete with links to Aviator Clowns for 9/11 Truth and the ubiquitous "Our numbers are growing!!!!11@@!" rant.

One can always hope.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

HILARIOUS!!!!!

And the videos too......very, very funny!!

The "call to Boeing" is a classic.....oh, and the nonsense of "Captain" Amer, and his stupid simulator in the garage??

Look......IF you want to "fail", then you will. And ANY videoed "demo" will "fail" as well, when you want to "prove" a point.....and perpetuate a fraud.....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

If those Bozos in the clown car from PfT are anything, they're predictable.

Yes.....yes, indeed.

Next, we will see one join ATS with another misspelled name....in order to attempt (again) to malign the good name of an established ATS member....

Hey!

Misspell this.....try "ProudBrid".....it will work (for a few minutes)........

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If NTSB data shows at least 462 knots, and this is 112-138 knots over the Vmo of a standard 757, then why is ProudBird posting videos of aircraft at airshows, operating well within their flight envelope?

:shk:

What point is there to be had there?

To me? Absolutely none.

Creating multiple accounts at ATS is against T&C, and those suspected have been alerted to staff.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It's very simple....the VMO is a certificated limit.....

OH and I DO NOT HAVE TWO ACTIVE ATS Accounts.

Just ask the staff....OK?????

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
If NTSB data shows at least 462 knots, and this is 112-138 knots over the Vmo of a standard 757, then why is ProudBird posting videos of aircraft at airshows, operating well within their flight envelope?

Yeah, AA 77 was flown beyond its safety limits, and we can see that in this graph, showing flutter:

And whatever structural damage it was incurring or about to incur, mattered little, because as you know, it crashed shortly thereafter. (See graph, severe longitudinal deceleration is observed, impossible if not due to a crash, and certainly not commensurate with a 'flyover'
)

But that doesn't mean airplanes exceeding safety margins, even suffering structural damage, immediately break into pieces and fall out of the sky; some of them recover and land safely, like China Airlines Flight 006:

See that structural damage? Yet it landed. AA 77 was flown through an obstacle course of light poles, a generator and trees, and finally rammed into the side of a building. Does that require a good pilot, somebody who knows how to recover from an inverted rolling dive? No. Just a man with a mission who knows how to lose altitude with a turn, then aim for a huge building, and max out the throttles.

The Vmo excess argument is moot. The controllability argument is overblown. Pile-its for 9/11 Truth are clueless as well as deceptive, and their front man is a cyberstalking psychopath who has repeatedly made (death) threats to his detractors.
edit on 14-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

.......and their front man is a cyberstalking psychopath who has repeatedly made (death) threats to his detractors.

???

I am waiting for the death threats.....sheesh, I'm IN Los Angeles!! (lol)

Can't wait.....bring it!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Creating multiple accounts at ATS is against T&C, and those suspected have been alerted to staff.

Direct your indignation towards Rob Balsamo, who has repeatedly used sock puppets in the past, and is banned from every single forum on the web including this one.

If there is an attack on this forum or its members with sock puppets, perhaps you should connect those dots, TrueAmerican.

The 'experts' cited by P4T are horribly wrong, but it isn't the first time: Balsamo made relying on 'experts' his creed, and in the case of for example Dennis Cimino, he uncritically accepts anything this man says, who claims to have expertise on anything from IT to avionics to ACARS to radar, to FDR data, yet consistently makes embarrassing, blatant errors which suggest Cimino is a sciolist.

The fact that some of these people at P4T still work in aviation worries me greatly; I fear for the safety of the passengers who entrust their lives to these people.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Well, this made me break my state of ATS-hibernation:

Kolstad is the one who needs to be taken down.....by his balls......

weedwhacker stated that he wanted to have a chat with Kolstad. weedwhacker then back-peddled and changed his mind.

Now ProudBird wants a piece of Kolstad too.

ProudBird, similar to weedwhacker, will you also be personally trying to contact Kolstad?

ProudBird, every man and his dog know that you are weedwhacker.

I thought that it was against ATS rules for a member to post under two different CURRENT accounts. Member account 'weedwhacker' is NOT currently banned. However, it appears that I am wrong or the Moderators should have been on to you a long time ago.

weedwhacker/ProudBird, your 'FOR THE RECORD' rant has no credibility at all, when you play games with your own ATS username.

Why don't you personally settle your issue with Kolstad by contacting him, instead of annonymously posting about him under two different ATS usernames?

See you in another few months, if there's anything worth reading/posting here. Yawn...

EDIT: Let me know if you decide to change your username - again - in case I miss a couple of months worth of posts.
edit on 13-2-2012 by tezzajw because: Afterthought.

THIS

But of course he would never want to find himself one on one with Kolstad because it scares him. If proudbird (who is not a pilot himself) was so convinced he would jump at the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
The fact that some of these people at P4T still work in aviation worries me greatly; I fear for the safety of the passengers who entrust their lives to these people.

It actually confirms their credibility.
...You can stop spinning it now

edit on 14-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

There is SOMTHING going on here, that you may not understand.......

But of course he would never want to find himself one on one with Kolstad because it scares him. If proudbird (who is not a pilot himself) was so convinced he would jump at the opportunity.

Yeah.....I am a pretty accomplished pilot.

You?? Bring it.....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join