It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates, World Wars and Pole Shift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Okay now you really got me thinking and thanks for the link with the stargate and glyphs I wish I had come across that a long time ago.

Can you tell me where water comes into play when using a stargate and what happens exactly to the water when the stargate is open?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Sorry, I'm not at liberty to comment further on this matter.

Please disregard my earlier posts.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

ugh...damn.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
Maybe the 'Stargate' series was TPTB's way of hiding a stargate's, existence, what it looks like, what it does, and what they do with it in plain sight?

People have a predisposition to not believe something simply because they 'saw it on tv' and TPTB know this.

EXACTLY! There are dozens of movies that are examples of this, either to fictionalize or discredit the subjuct

Stargate, Men in black, ET, X-Files, Alf

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
wow really? i did not know that! that must explain why i liked and fell in love with the stargate atlantis so much me and my gf got into that show and watched it all the time! i might have to look into that...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
See? All it takes is for things like that to be pointed out, and the illusion dies my friends.

It does seem to be a big trend lately, ET or space type movies with some not so hidden ideas in them.

TPTB are probably only gauging our reaction to better lie to us, cause it sure isn't to disclose anything haha.

Keep an open mind and look closely, we just might get our answers.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yeah well thats actually how story goes about those pics I posted that the stargate was discovered in Giza in 1928. Well that was according to the website americathebeautifulpark.com which used to say this,

Colorado Springs, CO: In a recent move to save money because of an ever shrinking budget, the Earth Stargate (found at a dig site near Giza in 1928) once housed in the top-secret U.S. military base known as the SGC (Stargate Command) underneath Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs has now been completely decommissioned and disassembled. Government officials have moved the device and placed it in a local Colorado Springs park not far from its original home, deep within the under-mountain complex.

The original Stargate configuration has been modified, with much of the decorative elements smoothed to reflect a flat surface. Now resembling a sculpture/fountain, the device once able to transport beings from one point to another between worlds and galaxies, is now only able to turn on an axis and dispense a curtain of water.

The official dedication of this new “sculpture/fountain” was held on Thursday, June 7th 2007 in America the Beautiful Park. It is unknown if this newly configured “Stargate” has retained any of its original transport capabilities.

well anyways now it just says, the site says that it is not affiliated with Colorado Springs welll woopty freakin doo. It's a bit frustrating because when I ask questions about it I am usually laughed at by people that don't know anything about stargates and anytime that somebody that does know about them comes along they don't want to talk about it.

Well I have documented most of that park, I have taken pictures of just about everything. The gate rotates and has a wall of water that sprays out from the top of it. There is an underground portion to this park though that I have yet to see. The park though as seen from the sky apperently also has the fibbonacci sequence in it's layout.

There is nothing ordinary about this park, everything about it in my opnion is very odd being there in the middle of downtown Colorado Springs.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Do you have any close ups of the gate itself?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yes. I just uploaded them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/979e94bd37d0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee171eeda83e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac0af80e4105.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2e60ec97226.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96da53b47139.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6eef74080835.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f64b9b368e02.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d22693a7773d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Sorry buddy.

That's not an actual gate.

It's a man-made creation for a park.

Looks cool as hell though.

Kudos on the pics.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
This may be completely out of left field, but for a "stargate" to function you need six symbols corresponding to a constellation to act as a set of coordinates for the destination and a seventh or a "point of origin" in order for the gate to dial out.

Don't forget that 8th symbol to get a different "area code"

[edit on 17-7-2009 by YarlanZey]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

lol

"Ya think?"

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Then theres a similar story in the Bible where the three wise men (stars) followed a star in the sky and arrived in Bethlehem. Thats where the virgin birth supposedly occured from Mary the Virgin.

I just had a thought - what if the three planets (Wise Men) collided with or were drawn into the gravity of a fourth planet/sun (Mary) creating a new planet (Jesus).

Is it possible that these "people" and "events" in the bible refer to planetry bodies and events i.e. black holes, super novas etc?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yea - but ya gotta watch out for those snake heads - oops they are already here! Reptilians anyone?

We must speak of the trampoline www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Could you show us what a functional gate would look like and the reasons why this one is not functional? Also just curious, you know that this structure rotates, could there be a locking mechanism in the base of the structure had this design been functional?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

As for the planet Jesus,it does say in the book of Revelations that Jesus is the morning star (venus). Maybe...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That was my more serious contribution. ;D

I have wondered this as past civilisations often have great knowledge of the stars and place great importance in the study of the heavens. I am not sure how we would interpret the life and miracles of Jesus if he is a planet.

Another thing that I find interesting are the many threads on the moon, ranging from suggesting it is an artfical moon, a spaceship, etc. How would the moon fit in with this?

Planet is from Greek πλανήτης, from the verb πλανώμαι planōmai I wander (Wiki). So it could make sense that the three wise men were wanderers / planets.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yeah I am wondering the same thing. Possibly there is a connection here to the pyramids on the moon and mars and the research of Richard Hoagland. Maybe there are life forms that are known about. I also like to think there is a connection with the movie stargate except in the movie it was the citizens of another planet that were kept stupid about it, maybe it's us that are the stupid ones.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Stargate is excellent. I love the way the show explains all the religions/races on earth and they cover some very thought provoking ideas.

And even if it is all made up (which I strongly suspect is true) I am looking forward to the new Universes series and all the stuff we are going to be programmed with - you know the plausible deny-a-bility/disclosure thang.

I hear that the new stargate operates differently to the ones we have seen so far in the two shows www.gateworld.net... follow link showing teaser.

And not to mention the forthcoming movie ...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Well, first of all, a "functional" gate is a complete ring.

Secondly, it's not hollowed out w/ water flowing through it.

I provided you with a link much earlier on which describes a "functional" gate in FAR greater detail than I can myself.

Plus, the pics you have - the thing doesn't even have it's glyphs or chevron locking system.

No way to utilize that gate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join