It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates, World Wars and Pole Shift

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Before the flood history recorded that the location of the pyramids were aligned differently according to the locations of stars seen from earth to the 23.5º we have today. For instance we all know that the pyramids in Egypt were aligned with the stars. In fact the architects of the pyramid encoded the exact disatnce from the earth to the sun in miles.

Ok well as the story goes we have heard many stories that would coincide with this little piece of information, like the one where archaeologists discoverd a stargate in Giza in 1928.

There was a thread on here a few weeks ago with a poster talking about stargates. He said that the target (planet) point b has to be locked on to (aligned correctly) from point a (earth) for a stargate to work.

Then theres a similar story in the Bible where the three wise men (stars) followed a star in the sky and arrived in Bethlehem. Thats where the virgin birth supposedly occured from Mary the Virgin.

Nowadays we are focused on Iraq (Babylon) and Israel. More specifically the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Similarly in the Bible when it talks of the tribulation is speaks of beings who will visit the earth who man has not seen since the days of creation.

So could it be that these wars are simply about traveling from one place to another and the place at the Temple Mount is being protected so that certain people do not visit a place they are not supposed to go?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This may be completely out of left field, but for a "stargate" to function you need six symbols corresponding to a constellation to act as a set of coordinates for the destination and a seventh or a "point of origin" in order for the gate to dial out.

Just saying.

But stargates aren't real..... are they?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yep, how do you think the UFO's we all see get here so quick?
Oh, and BTW, the top-secret psychic spy group your american government came up with was called "Progect Stargate". just a bit of random trivia.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
This may be completely out of left field, but for a "stargate" to function you need six symbols corresponding to a constellation to act as a set of coordinates for the destination and a seventh or a "point of origin" in order for the gate to dial out.

Just saying.

INDEEEEEEEED

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Originally posted by mf_luder

Just saying.

INDEEEEEEEED

Thanks for posting "T"

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I don't know alot about stargates but I was under the impression that the dial had thirteen channels for the 13 month zodiac with the proper zodiac sign at the top of the stargate to dial in or something like that.

Here's another thought, analog TV's have 13 channels and channel 13 is the Universal Frequency, there you can fine tune and dial into more frequencies.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Continuing on, what is the relation of modern day Jerusalem to Giza in the days before the flood? My theory is that there was a stargate in Giza that was no longer functional after the flood because there was a pole shift, just in case any of you did not follow.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sooo, can anybody tell me why the Temple Mount has been so sought over for the last 2,000 years without saying Jesus?

What is it about the temple mount is so important and what kind of entity is it connected to?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

A stargate is a 16,000 pound device constructed of naquadah. It consists of two rings interlocked with the inner ring typically having 36 glyphs on it, each responding to a specific constellation (35 glyphs) and a point of origin glyph. The outer ring contains a series of nine "chevrons" which are used to "lock" the address into place while dialing out.

The DHD represents the glyphs present on the corresponding stargate and is used to "dial" the addresses before making each jump.

You can read a lot of stuff on a typical stargate here:

en.wikipedia.org...(device)

That is, if you're talking about a regular old stargate and not something else.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
totally am loving this thread
but wheres Dr Burisch in all of this?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thats pretty helpful thanks, but is that just any stargate? Cause it sounds like you described the one from stargate, but hey I am not sure if I have ever seen a real stargate before. So it's a 16,000 lb steel ring so it might look something like this, minus the 36 glyphs and chevrons? I know a chevron looks like this ^, what do the glyphs look like and what purpose do they serve besides dialing in, or is that just it?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've been in, and around a lot of the Mayan Ruins in the Yucatan, and America Central.

The Maya's that are there are not the Maya' that were there back when......The real ones flat out disappeared.

What I found interesting is the Maya's studied space, time, and dimension; which I'd think most would consider a modern day topic; not something a thousand years back.

They have several monolithic, and obelisks throughout many of the ruins; I believe for this purpose.

Tie in the many 'tales' of fallen man, and that might explain more. Possibly, before the fall man possessed more ability mentally to aquire, and use psychic energy. Maybe the Maya, and a few other groups retained those abilities.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Awesome, we're on the same page.

Since what you're talking about apparently is the stargate from stargate, then you can find plenty of source pics online for the glyphs and such.

It's made of "Naquadah" not steel.

rdanderson.com...

That site has all the glyphs.

To further answer your question - the "Chevrons" also lock on when someone is dialing "into" a gate from somewhere else. But really, the only purpose those glyphs serve is a coordinate system for dialing. Sorry.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
not to be naieve but the only information from anyting i know about stargates is either from the movie and Dr Dan Burisch and so the link that was given i had a serious quistion about. because im assuming that this is diff from the show part from the glyphs is this really how a stargate is suppose to work>?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Maybe the 'Stargate' series was TPTB's way of hiding a stargate's, existence, what it looks like, what it does, and what they do with it in plain sight?

People have a predisposition to not believe something simply because they 'saw it on tv' and TPTB know this.

As for the Mayans, a quote from MIB says it all. "Elvis didn't die kid, he just went home." The Mayans probably 'vanished' because they went home.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus

Funny you say that.

During the series run of Stargate SG1, there actually two episodes of SG1 which focused on a 'fictional' show in the SG1 universe called "Wormhole X-treme" which was the AF's way of covering up the real stargate.

When I was in training, a good friend of a friend told me that the government puts stuff in movies and television shows to get a feel for the populace's reactions to certain things that may be.... out of the ordinary.

But then again..

Who am I?

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

If you want more pictures I have plenty more.
What about the symbols in this pic?
Also what does Naquadah look like when it is in the form of a solid metal, is it like a dark silver/gray color?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Sooo, can anybody tell me why the Temple Mount has been so sought over for the last 2,000 years without saying Jesus?

What is it about the temple mount is so important and what kind of entity is it connected to?

Probably not.

Seriously, the Temple Mount (and, for that matter, the entire city of Jerusalem) has both the blessing and curse to be considered "Sacred Ground" by all three of the world's major Western religions. That's essentially why it's been argued over, and more than frequently fought over. The Jews consider it sacred because it was the traditional capital of the nation of Israel in the time of the Judges and the Kings, and because the Temple of Solomon was built there. Christians consider it sacred because Jesus was crucified there, and rose from the dead there. Followers of Islam consider it sacred (at least during the modern era) because it's the place from which The Prophet ascended to heaven.

Believe me, the religious significance is more than enough by itself to make the place a perpetual bone of contention, with no additional factors (hidden extra-terrestrial technology, ancient books of arcane lore, arks of various covenants, or sacred cups) required.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Actually it lies on a very important leyline on the 33º, if not the MOST important site on the earth, there are many points and monuments all over the world on the 33º. The religious aspect is just a metaphor using dieties to be encoded in books like the Bible to astrological information about our calendar and many other useful things.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Originally posted by soldier8828
not to be naieve but the only information from anyting i know about stargates is either from the movie and Dr Dan Burisch and so the link that was given i had a serious quistion about. because im assuming that this is diff from the show part from the glyphs is this really how a stargate is suppose to work>?

A Couple of those guys responsible for making the film did work at Norad.

<<   2 >>

join