It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Beach - UFO mothership or portal spewing hundreds of UFO's with closeups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
At first I thought maybe its a meteor but where's the tail? and why does it appear to be stationary? I don't really believe in this UFO portal stuff but this video made me really question if they are a real phenomenon. Then again maybe it is a mothership, like an aircraft carrier, containing lots of smaller ships.

there's some closeups at about 1:40/1:53 or so
you can see object falling out of the UFO that are almost the same size as the UFO itself. Oh and at the end the main UFO that was popping the other ones out, takes off horizontally over the clouds.

Pretty impressive

[edit on 15-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think we talked about this same one yesterday. Someone came to the conclusion that it was a balloon with a flare dripping underneath it. Another idea I remember was that it was a plastic balloon that was melting. Thanks for posting though it is really different than most vids.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Already been posted and is being discussed HERE.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

cool

Please everyone petition ATS to fix the search. Google search is not working on this site. Nobody can find anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Greetings Warren,

This discussion is already happening at this link Spaceship(UFO)Releasing Objects Long Beach CA 12/25/04 www.abovetopsecret.com...
Blessings and Peace

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wow Warren I thought it was a dejevu for a moment, go to the other thread and post your thoughts I am interested in this issue.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion HERE.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join