It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IWWC -The Final Countdown...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
IWWC-The Final Countdown...

It was post 2012, the year was 2014, the war between the Indigo rebellions and their enemies had begun. All Indigos young and old alike were at war with the military New World Order. This was the Indigo's chance to prove their power and to reign victory of the earth.
Yet something was wrong. terribly wrong. The Powers That Be seemed to of abandoned them unmercifully. Though they had advanced technology to combat their warriors the battle was going to be more than strength to overcome. The enemies also had advanced secret technology from which they had access to from a superior evil race of aliens.
Many were terrified for it was not their way of fighting war and shedding blood throughout the land. Few countries were left and many fought to survive. Underground at a nearby secret hiding base, a leader of the Indigo's who was an elder shouted above the base. "Keep low and hidden", "we are not going to make it, their drawing near the base- if a missile comes we're finished!"
Later that night when all seemed quiet a missile was launched from the enemies. Fire lit up the sky, and smoke filled the air as terror spread throughout the remaining Indigo's.
The base was still safe and hidden, though time was running short. An Indigo asked- "How are we going to survive?" Are we not supposed to be the "surviors" of the human race?" "Where are all our protectors?- the aliens who are our guideing
allies?"
Till finally their prayers were answered, a tremendous sound boomed through the infinite sky and a large craft appeared below the secret Indigo base. The craft landed and out stepped a group of tall alien beings.
The last remaining Indigos were lifted inside of the craft. The war continued with one last nuclear blast, the planet went into kaos.
The Indigo's along with their allies were taken to safety at a far away planet. Yet the war was still not over.
There were other evil alien races who tried to conquer the earth. For the Indigo's and their peaceful brother race of aliens, their fight for peace and dominance of the earth had not been fullfilled.
Once again the Indigo's were forced to come back to earth in order to fight the evil forces of aliens that had taken over the earth.
The days were filled with a stifled and ominous darkness. Fire swept accross the earth as molten ash loomed heavily upon the crust. The Indigo's fought throughout the days and nights with help of their superiors.
Life itself had perished on the earth, though the Indigo's had sustenance from their allies, no one dared to stop the bloody terror and battle which claimed the many lives of many innocent indigo's.
So strong was the determination of the Indigo's to claim peace and to reign on earth. The war had continued to break out in space and missiles were fired toward the enemies planet. Many missiles back fired and much planetary destruction took place.
The force of evil was hard to defeat, fire and missiles shook through space. An echo of fire and bright coloured debris spun throughtout the reigons of the sphere. Meteor's clashed upon the ground and tidel waves swept over the continents. THe earth was consumed in a single bound.
It was a long time before the remaining Indigo's came back to live on earth, as much had been destroyed. The climate was not able to sustain any form of life, not for a long time to come.
As the decades past by, so had life began to spring again upon the earth. The Indigo's arrived once again with victory on their faces. thus living happily amongst
their superior race of aliens to start a new era upon planet earth.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
edit typo;

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Extraterrestrial story catalyst

I. Can't tRick myself intO thinking regular folks aren't potential soldiers when we are invaded by. The unknowns.

ThiS iS A nightmarE just. Waiting. To happen

Enjoy the contest!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Hey thanks Orange Juice- Yes its all about the Indigo's and the et's. I quite enjoyed your take on the theme to. -cheers!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Very good story! I liked the imagery you presented. The war in space, the earth choking with molten ash. It was very descriptive and compelling! Thank you for letting us check it out.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Hey wow thanks for that!! Honestly I felt really vunerable about this whole thing, I used to write as a young girl at school and in early childhood, writing poetry, non fiction essays and escaping into a world of "non fiction" reading was the norm back then. I really laid myself on the line into writing this peice which I think I did far too quickly, it was under 40 mins. Perhaps I should of waited to edit and draft and improve on the "Rough edges"- but hey I was just having fun at the time without giving it too much thought. I too enjoy ed your piece, and in fact have enjoyed the collaboration of each and all the unique "Individuals" in this contest. Each shares a comprehensive and creative outlet into such a "Controversial Theme". Good Luck to you too!

edit to add: spell check is my much needed aid-if only I knew how to use it!

[edit on 16-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good story and thanks for the contribution. It had me doing more than a little thinking, what with the destruction of Earth and all. I'm just glad mankind survived in the end.

I hope you do well in the contest,

wupy

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Thank you its been an interesting journey. I could not imagine a life without "Creative -Artistic Expression~

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
great imagery and vision
enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Hey Phil thanks- though I'm not quite sure if this has finnished yet! -but hey its been fun and -"Good On those Who got the Winner!"

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That was quite a war!!!

Worlds in turmoil, masses in dire conflict and the end result the timid beginnings of a new era... juicy stuff.

The story you've written could easily expand into a saga of a million words or, better yet, a series of movies much like Star Wars.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thank you Masqua, a Film actually comes to mind...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
reply to post by masqua

Thank you Masqua, a Film actually comes to mind...

This could be very good material for a comic or manga as well, it sent my imagination flying, if only i could draw the images that come to my mind, i may give it a try soon, i just need to regain full use of my right hand (got in a little accident a while ago).

I felt... alone.. and sad, as if i was looking at the earth from outer space, on the way back, empty, filled with the memories of noises, laughter and lights, just ghosts from a lone gone past.

Thanks!

Kai

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What an Amazing Story!! -We are looking for something of this category for a play and 'written film.' -Congratulations on such a vivid and exceptional descriptive and intense narrative. you certainly have potential when it comes to description and detail! I will u2u you for further discussions. Thanks in advance.... P.s. I have left a Note in your "Uni Box"- -cheers! We will certainly catch up Soon!!!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by viper11]

top topics

join