It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwave Entrainment frequencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
After Omegapoints(and miss_silver) wonderful thread - Bach to the future link I have taken great interest in Brainwave entrainment. What I am hoping for is that maybe others are also interested in this and could share some frequencies and their experiences with them. I picked up some software to create my own and the options are endless and could take a life time to try out all the different possibilities of frequencies configurations.

Hopefully others who are interested could partake in sharing their research so others can benefit from their experience, or can maybe learn together to cover more ground.

I am by no means a meditating monk, but find exploring the brain and self potential an intriguing combination. I look forward to anyone's interest in the topic and their personal opinions on the matter.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I like the program brainwave generator (that may be the program your reffering to). The website got hit with mass spam but you can download the program with loads of presets from this mirror site

bwgen.aday.net.au...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Actually, I grabbed Neuro Programmer. Only one that works with Windows 7 well. I tried all the different programs out there, and for a noob like me, it offered the easiest interface as well IMO. It also lets you add self hypnosis easily, which I am also interested in trying. The others will do it, but NP2 impressed me the most with its functionality.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I got the trial of the program you mentioned, seems very user friendly with many features to choose from. Nice find friend! im giving it a try now

new topics

top topics

join