It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Brainwash a Nation

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You SCREAM, you CRY, but you always wonder WHY your family, your friends, your co-workers, or anyone else you try to tell the TRUTH to won’t LISTEN.

What you may not know though, is that there is a reason for this being so, and in this video you can (hopefully) see what has happened. And IT IS important to know this because things are going to get even worse than you think.

removed 'all caps' from title

[edit on 15/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

This is a video about how TV is being used to manipulate the masses, regulate your thoughts and keep you ignorant, "busy" and under control. It shows how your mind is conditioned through repetitive imagery and messages.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Star and flag!! This needs to be seen by all!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Hey did you read this post about Mr Griffin?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

what do you think of his work in general.
I think he's been spot on in much of his analysis.

ps. you may want to lowercase the thread title, mods will probably do an edit

[edit on 15-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

No havent seen it yet, but thanks for bringing it to my attention, some more brain juice for the evening

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I watched this and its brilliant,the man knows what he is talking about and shows you how from the micro to macro scale of things intelligence agencies can control a few people or millions of people through the same techniques.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good couple of vids. Star and flag this thread

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
wow great vid, kinda hard to believe that's from 1985, sounds like hes been talking about America for the last oh... 15 years...

so when are they gonna send in the tanks to normalize us? man i am not looking forward to that

S&F

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. It really answered alot of questions I had. Such as why, with so much evidence, can people not see that 911 was an inside job.

Like the man said, After a nation has been demoralized you can shower the people with truth and they will not be able to see it. It will not matter because they are too conditioned at that point to discern fact from fiction.

Nice thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
They won't listen because people who claim to know The Truth are really, really boring. And irritating, in the sense that they consider more level-headed people to be below them. It's very condescending.

I know a ton of people like that... telling me that 911 was an inside job, for example.

Well, I've seen all the movies.
I've read the threads.
I've heard the evidence.

And... I always look for the counter-argument, or the debunking.
And the debunking is invariably more convincing than the original claim, which more often than not starts with either a fool or a crook who deliberately misrepresents snippets of information.

Not all of us are bowled over by some dodgy documentary or other, and buy every line of it without a chance to hear another side.

We don't all believe everything we're told, or every thing we read on some crap website.

It's not us who are the sheeple.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
S & F for you! Great couple of videos that everyone should watch. It is a shame in what is happening and everyone must wake up soon! I feel the pain because I try to give the truth to people about certain topics and it is pretty much impossible.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This is the guy who told us that vitamin C cures cancer. Ive heard a lot of people have die following his advice to stop chemotherapy.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
S&F Thanks for the posts and vids. It's good to see some of this information is still around.

I'll have to go digging through some of my old docs to see if I can contribute to the subject, but I'd expect there must be a considerable amount of information available on the web... for those who choose to seek it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eniac

As to your 911 comments.

The engines that match the plane that supposedly hit the pentagon
were never found.

That is a fact, a smaller engine that did not match the plane was fnd.

Molten steel was found and seen by MANY witnesses at the towers
over a week after 911, kerosene aka jet fuel will not do that.

Nano Thermite residue was found and cannot be explained by
any of the debunkers.

Israeli's seen dancing during the attack on the WTC were filming it
and later admit they were there to document that event on Israeli TV.

If you want the links let me know...watch the video in my sig.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
In the year 1985, one year in to Reagan's 2nd term, they manage to get a KGB agent to do a TV interview that states how the "leftists" are part of a Marxist plot to destroy the nation? This manages to serve the right wing in keeping the population divided, similar to today. This also helps fuel the cold war, keeping everyone afraid of Russia.

I seriously doubt this guy was a real KGB agent. I also doubt his agenda is to "open the eyes" of the American people. I don't doubt that he was being used to brainwash the nation, just not in the manner that he is presented.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
reply to post by warrenb

This is the guy who told us that vitamin C cures cancer. Ive heard a lot of people have die following his advice to stop chemotherapy.

This is the guy who informed us after many years of investigative work that vitamin B-17 (a.k.a - nitrilosides or laetrile) cures cancer. He's the one that exposed the cover-up by the Sloan-Kettering cancer institute who suppressed all results until they could orchestrate a trial in which the experiments were tainted enough to not show any benefits at all. Dr. Kanematsu Sugiura (the most respected cancer researcher at the time) knew the truth about the cover up, he did the trials at Sloan-Kettering.

Dr. Dean Burk, former head of National Cancer Institute Research, knew all about laetrile and the politics of cancer as well. And as a good humanitarian, like G.E Griffin, exposed the truth about the politics involved.

And just for the record, extremely large doses of vitamin C does cure cancer when administered intravenously. Adverse side-effects are non-existent with this remarkably successful treatment which is more than can be said about deadly poisonous chemotherapy.

(click to open player in new window)

One doesn't need look too much further for a perfect example of extreme mind-control. The oncology department filled with chemotherapy appointments is a multi-level mind control mechanism in full effect.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by StrangeBrew]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Now it seems video games are taking a similar position in the same aspect as television. Just take a look at the realistic graphics in certain games it can change a persons perspective in an few days of just playing.

new topics

top topics

join